KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kid Flash vs Flash - Race

Who is faster?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Flash 1 25.00%
Kid Flash 0 0%
Tie 3 75.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kid Flash vs Flash - Race
Started by: Kento

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Kid Flash vs Flash - Race

So who really is faster Kid Flash (Bart) against Flash (Wally), and who would win in a race around the world.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:03 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

nice thread Kento i was about to put it up but looks like u beat me to it!
ima go hit the books and get back to u on that!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:11 PM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

Ok it seems that Wally from the day he got his powers has been improving them since, going faster and faster each time he masterd it untill reaching his top speed (Not Counting the Speed Force!!)

Bart inherited super-speed from his grandfather, Barry Allen, but his hyperaccelerated metabolism resulted in an accelerated growth rate. To keep him from going insane, scientists placed him in a virtual reality that kept pace with his own scale of time. Eventually it became clear that their efforts were not helping, so Bart’s grandmother Iris took him to the 20th Century to consult her nephew, Wally West. Wally knew from experience the practicalities of super-speed in the field, unlike the scientists who had only observed it in the laboratory. Wally forced Bart into an extreme burst of speed that shocked his system into normalcy—he retained his speed, but his accelerated growth rate dropped to normal.

After Wally’s encounter with the speed force, Max Mercury became Bart’s guardian and trainer. Because of Bart’s childhood in VR, he has no concept of danger and rarely thinks ahead, acting completely on... Impulse.

Basically being born with Wally's matured powers, Impulse is just as fast as The Flash (Wally West). So even when running through the Speed Force they are both at same speeds.
After Wally broke through his mental block of replacing Barry Allen, he achieved full speed, only to find himself changing into energy. In the midst of a battle for Keystone, he sacrificed his life and his humanity to save Linda—and became the only person known to return from the other side of the speed barrier. Wally now has a direct connection to the speed force, and subconscious knowledge of new ways to use it, including the ability to lend speed to other objects and people.

Still another account, gleaned from a garbled record uncovered in the 30th Century, holds that Wally was “evolved” by the Speed Force into something beyond human, focusing his efforts no longer on crime but on problems beyond human comprehension.

So based on this there is obviously no competition Wally from anyone, but this wouldnt be a fair race now would it.

So to conclude this... In a regular race between Flash ans Impulse
the results would be a Tie!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:45 PM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

END OF THREAD!
i guess No?!?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:46 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

In a straight up race, probably Wally. That's cool about him evolving, if Wally becomes so powerful, I wonder what's in store for Bart when he gets older.

In a regular super speed fight, I'd like to see Bart win, since he has a Library's worth of knowledge and should be able to think of a trick or two, but Wally does have experience on his side.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:51 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

once you can tap the speed force ,you can tap the speed force period. a feat which both of them can accomplish so neihter of them is faster, but after bart was offended when everone thought of him as stupid kid, he read all the books in the library and retained all the info with his photo graphic memory. as a result, he became super smart and knew new tricks to do with speed. plus he reads the newspapers in every city everyday. not that that has anyhitng to do with anything

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:18 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote:
Originally posted by TraXtaRCR3
nice thread Kento i was about to put it up but looks like u beat me to it!
ima go hit the books and get back to u on that!

Heh thanks. I just seen people putting Quicksilver, and all that, and with what I heard Wally, and Bart are about the same speed do I think it would be a cool race. Tho When Bart was Impulse, Jay Garrick was able to dodge him but that was cause he heard him coming.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:35 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

very ture he did get very knowledgable after reading that library and did have some new tricks up his sleeve.

and to reply to Scarlet Spider when Impulse started out he was just as fast as Wally so it would be a tie.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:45 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea...tho I stopped readin when he became KF....>.> I dunno I hear he's still funny, and junk so i might pick up Titans now but I liked him so much better impulsive. Like in YJ. He got smarter, and stuff but he was still impulsive all the time.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:47 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

He's still impulsive, but his transformation into Kid Flash is supposed to mark him trying to take on more responsibilities. He's not just going to run in and do whatever, he might think a little bit before hand. And he may have gained a library's worth of knowledge, but he uses it impulsively. Best example is him trying to create a temperature shift in the water he was running on with Wally. He ended up creating a huge water burst, but hadn't thought it out ahead of time and got himself caught in it as well.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:35 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Oh...well I like the name Impulse better then KF ^^; But i'll have to start reading it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:21 AM