KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Thing & Colossus vs Doomsday

The Thing & Colossus vs Doomsday
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by azndrgn
So what other minor powerhouse do you think could help The Thing and Colossus against Doomsday? Remember...MINOR! So no Superman, Hulk, Juggernaut, Thanos, Thor, Apocs, Darkseid, etc. I suppose you could add Wonder Man, but he still really wouldn't do anything. He's basically a really cheap knockoff of Supes, but w/out the heat vision, not as strong and not as fast.

calling them minor is a bit insulting imo...

both are in higher classes... colossus is class 100, thing is not far behind...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

THOSE TWO don't stand a chance in hell. Doomsday is underrated. This is a being that shouldn't have been killed by Supes/ He is too much of a behemoth

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:27 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

seriously, for all those people saying that hulk and juggs can take him.....they can't doomsday beat two versions of the JLA and did it with relative ease both times. there's no comparison.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:30 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i never claimed that doomsday wouldnt wipe the floor with them, but i think its a bit ridiculous to make such a one sided thread...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

That's why I asked who could help Thing & Colossus out? Meaning someone where not one can take Doomsday but you'd need multiple strong guys to beat him.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:41 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

well let's ask ourselves realistically who could take on Doomsday.
what say you???

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:41 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

you'd need a veritable army of heroes, not all strong guys, you need versatility...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:42 PM
azndrgn

If I eat my spinach

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:42 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I agree. Versatility so that he couldn't adapt to various barrages of attack

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:09 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote:
Originally posted by demigawd
True. Doomsday can die the same way twice in the sense that he can be beaten to death by Superman, come back and be beaten to death by Mangog, come back and be beaten to death by, I dunno, Mangog with the power gem. He just evolves powerful enough so that the same amount of power and force applied to defeat him becomes insufficient the second time.

This is correct.

People BADLY misunderstand that element of Doomsday. If you think about it it's ridiculous. Where do you draw the line with that kind of random attribute?

He died by a punch, so he now can't die by another punch.

'What if it's really hard?'

Nope.

'A kick?'

That'll do it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:11 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

well it's like Nimrod in MU. he can't be killed by conventional

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:23 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Doomsday is too much for them

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:23 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote