KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hawkeye & Green Arrow vs Bullseye & Deadshot

Hawkeye & Green Arrow vs Bullseye & Deadshot
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

Hawkeye & Green Arrow vs Bullseye & Deadshot

So this battle would have projectiles flying everywhere. Who wins in a fight between Hawkeye teamed w/ Green Arrow against Bullseye teamed w/ Deadshot?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:31 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

My vote goes to the heroes cuz Hawkeye & Green Arrow have an amazing arsenal of arrows. Those 2 could probably pull something outta their bag of tricks to get the victory. But they would definitely get banged up by some knives thrown by Bullseye and Deadshot could get some bullet hits in.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:50 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

cool match-up

are Hawkeye and Green Arrow even?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:26 AM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Hawkeye & Green Arrow are even in the abilities they have, but I'm sure the 2 of them have very different arrows for kinds of situations

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:39 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

No Hawkeye is a better HTH fighter then Ollie. As for arrow firing I'm not sure. But I'd go with Deadshot, and Bullseye from what I heard about Bullseye. He'd be a much better aim then either Arrow or Hawkeye.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:56 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Would Bullseye be able to catch their arrows?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:58 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

No but he'd be able to easily hit them with something. If he can flick a toothpick into a grenade pinhole.....>.> I think it was a toothpick...I just know he flicked something into a grenade pinhole after it was thrown at him.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:02 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Ollie pretty much quit carrying trick arrows. He mostly protects just Star City now, and said going soft on criminals with boxing glove arrows was viewed as weak by badguys nowadays, unlike years ago when he first became Green Arrow. He still has a few that he whips out from time to tme.

Clint has a bevy of special arrows. Explosive arrows, sonic arrows, anti-radiation arrows (I shit you not), smoke, flare, electric, bola, boomerang and more.

Deadshot seems to carry a standard set of handguns. Could be anything, 9mm, .45, or what have you. Also has wrist mounted guns. Has shot GA's arrows out of the air at close range. Can do so again if need be.

Anything is a weapon in Bullseye's hands. He's also brutal and takes joy in it. I'm thinking he and Deadshot can take out the archers.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:04 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I think The archers would have a time on there hand with just Bullseye.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:06 AM
azndrgn

I picked the heroes to win, but one of them would need like a flashbang arrow that could temporarily blind Bullseyes in order to mess up his aim. Otherwise, the archers would have to do a lot of dogding to get a shot off at Bullseye or Deadshot

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:19 AM
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by azndrgn
I picked the heroes to win, but one of them would need like a flashbang arrow that could temporarily blind Bullseyes in order to mess up his aim. Otherwise, the archers would have to do a lot of dogding to get a shot off at Bullseye or Deadshot

Ollie used one on Deadshot in Dedshot #3.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:20 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Then yeah, just a bunch of flashbang grenades close enough to Bullseye & Deadshot should give Hawkeye & Green Arrow enough time to go in for the kill

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:30 AM
Arsenal

Deadshot shot it before it even reached him.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:31 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
Ollie used one on Deadshot in Dedshot #3.

And the fight was still inconclusive. Great fight sequence though. And the dart match afterwards was sweet.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:32 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote