KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Symbiote pic request thread

The Symbiote pic request thread
Started by: badsymbiote

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

The Symbiote pic request thread

I rarely begin threads, but feel this is one whose time has come.

Use this thread to request pictures within the Spider-verse--individual characters, comic series or limiteds, symbiote/host pics.

There are 3 image requests on the Spidey page right now--pics from Venom's "The Madness" ltd. series, Eddie Brock, and a request for Spidey kissing a red-head. I will post some pictures to fill these requests, but I will post them here.

Attachment: madness02-03.jpg
This has been downloaded 772 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:46 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

For Linkalicious and the Venom girls...

Attachment: madness02-05.jpg
This has been downloaded 746 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:03 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wraith294

Hey badsymbiote what is that a picture of in your sig?That thing in venom's mouth?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:21 PM
Wraith294 is currently offline Click here to Send Wraith294 a Private Message Find more posts by Wraith294 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

This seems like a cool thread.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:20 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Wraith294
Hey badsymbiote what is that a picture of in your sig?That thing in venom's mouth?

It is his tongue. It's from the Tsunami Venom title--which met with an unfortunate end when Marvel decided to scrap Tsunami in favor of more crappy titles like Mary Jane and worse, the all-ages Mary Jane title. Bleh.
If you're not familiar with Tsunami's Venom, allow me to relay to you the significance of the tongue--Venom tries to choke the Thing by shoving his tongue down his throat, and it is subsequently severed by the Human Torch during a skirmish between the symbiote and the FF-- it becomes the raw bio-material sample that the Ararat Corporation uses to clone the original Venom symbiote.

Attachment: 11patterns-05.jpg
This has been downloaded 726 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:10 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Now, then, I think it was Venom girl who asked for sexy pictures of Eddie Brock. I can help with that, too. I'll post a few of my faves.

First, Frank Cho's version of Brock, from the MKS "Venomous" series. I think this one is pretty yummy. Hope you like it.

Attachment: ebrock.jpg
This has been downloaded 643 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:17 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

From "The Mace"--Eddie looks fabulous in this ltd.

Attachment: we promise.jpg
This has been downloaded 684 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:21 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Here's a nice pic of his backside, this and the next from the "On Trial" ltd., if my memory can be trusted.

Attachment: ontrial-.jpg
This has been downloaded 687 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:26 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

More from "the Madness" later...

Attachment: sonicblast.jpg
This has been downloaded 655 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:38 AM
Dazzler619

Kick ass pics Bad Sym but Eddie does not look right with that hair style.I prefer it shorter like he had it before lol

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:27 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Eddie changes his hair style a lot. He is a complicated man. hehe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

CHO BROCK. HOTTEST BROCK EVEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Is "Mace" any good? "Madness" does not sound like my type of thing, but I've been wondering about Mace for a while.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 04:55 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

Not requested, but I had these scanned for a debate over on the Hype as to whether or not it would be possible for Carnage to overcome the craptacular happenings that took place in New Avengers #2, so I thought they might provide a giggle or two....

I love to see these two going at it evil face ... Carnage always manages to put Venom neatly in his place, and never more aptly than here.

Carnage has just broken out of Ravencroft, taking his psychiatrist captive during the festivities. What do I tell people about showing Carny too much leg...?! You gotta watch it around him, girls. Anyhoo he's making his escape and Venom is trying to stop him. Carnage tells Venom he's just put Carnage "down for the count"....

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Symbiotica on Mar 4th, 2005 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 05:01 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

Holy crap...! LOL

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 05:03 AM
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

... And so....

....it becomes evident that symbiotes are downright handy little critters to have around; they can do ALL KINDS of stuff. Including completely dissembling and then reassembling you, evidently.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 05:05 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

I may not have requested those, but I think it could go without saying that any pics you want to post here are a welcome contribution. I had only scanned that middle page, and I don't even have the entire series, so there's still some stuff that I haven't even seen yet. Like you, I have always been quite fond of the banter between Kasady and Brock.

About the 2 series you mentioned, honestly, I think they're both worth having. I know that you'd hate the art in "Madness" as much as I--it's sloppy, crude and doesn't do a thing for the characters--but the story is good, and it is packed with pretty sexy undercurrents and dialogue.

"Mace" delivers what it's predecessor lacked in quality of art, but isn't the most compelling story in the world. It's main redemption is the focus on Eddie and Beck (who never reconciled her fear of the symbiote and couldn't respect the committed nature of the two).

Attachment: brock--opening bid-venomous.jpg
This has been downloaded 639 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 05:54 AM
thundercracker
takin a piss

i want some lethal protector pics if anyones got em?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 09:23 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I think theye are a couple of threads for pics like that.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 08:00 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

No, no...I'll put some here. From "Lethal Protector"...

Attachment: captive audience.jpg
This has been downloaded 620 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:51 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

one of my faves

Attachment: lp-intro.jpg
This has been downloaded 612 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:56 AM