KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Symbiote pic request thread

The Symbiote pic request thread
Started by: badsymbiote

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Here's one the female Venom fans may like.

Attachment: daddy.jpg
This has been downloaded 472 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:59 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

one more tonight

Attachment: peace officers.jpg
This has been downloaded 417 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 10:03 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

Here's a pic of Venom everybody has probably not seen a lot of, love it or hate it:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 05:35 PM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

... And as for that pic at the top of the page, LOL!! I love that. I have LP but I haven't read it in forever. I must say both Venom and Carnage spend an inordinate amount of "screen-time" naked.

I think that's great, myself. evil face

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 05:38 PM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah well they are naked under their symbiotes. They don't wear costumes and the symbiote can make itself look like any clothing it wants.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 06:38 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

A pic of a different kind: here's my 1/6 scale Horizon Venom and Carnage buildups locked in combat:

... Love these guys. Of course I love Carnage MORE, but then you already knew that evil face

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 08:58 PM
Dazzler619

Why do they become naked btw? lol

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 02:53 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

The alien is all the "clothes" they're wearing. stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 03:24 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

i dunno wat those buildup things are but there cool!!!!

anyway got tooth and claw pix (i think thats what its called ) i stoped reading comics just as that came out so now im back at it i want any pic of venom smaking wolvie round big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 07:25 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symbiotica
Here's a pic of Venom everybody has probably not seen a lot of, love it or hate it:

Well, I for one, LOVE it! And your 3-D Venom and Carny pic was the balls, too, sister.

I'll get some more of my pics of naked-ish Brock on here, and I'll look for Logan vs. V-man pics for thundercracker. I don't think I scanned the "run'" arc from the Tsunami series yet.

Attachment: bye, eddie.jpg
This has been downloaded 411 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:41 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

I love this pic. It's one of the first times that the symbiote steps out on Eddie from one of my favorite limiteds, "The Hunger".

Attachment: i'm sorry, eddie.jpg
This has been downloaded 365 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:46 AM
doctorstrongbad

Yeah thats why symbiotes are cool. You can cause mass destruction and then change into a tux in under 2 seconds. hehe

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:35 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

And look great while doing both.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 04:21 PM
doctorstrongbad

It makes they slick kinda like james bond or something.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 09:17 PM
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

One of the coolest Carnage pix ever, maybe....

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 06:12 AM
doctorstrongbad

That is a cool pic.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:13 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

As promised, VenomGirl--the first group of a series of Eddie brock pictures. The first is from SSM, whose version of Brock initially put me off. The story was well written, and the symbiote was periodically abandoning Brock to commit murders on it's own--with Brock shouldering the blame and hiding from the law following a warrant issued for his arrest.

Attachment: 200pixeddie-confession.jpg
This has been downloaded 302 time(s).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:54 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Haven't posted this one in a while...

Attachment: brock confronts spidey.jpg
This has been downloaded 343 time(s).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:56 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

USM's Eddie...
more later.

Attachment: usm-eddie.jpg
This has been downloaded 287 time(s).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:58 AM
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

and what about this

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:53 PM
Powerful Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Powerful Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Powerful Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote