KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Symbiote pic request thread

The Symbiote pic request thread
Started by: badsymbiote

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

bad syboite is venoms body mixed up?

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:21 PM
Powerful Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Powerful Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Powerful Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

R e d D r a g o n

Last edited by Powerful Dragon on Mar 13th, 2005 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:35 PM
Powerful Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Powerful Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Powerful Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:13 PM
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:17 PM
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

(please log in to view the image)

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:20 PM
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

how bout this one

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:43 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

How's this one?

like it?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:03 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sky shadow
bad syboite is venoms body mixed up?

No. The symbiote is just incredibibly versatile. Your Hulk, Logan and Spidey pic is great, by the way.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:38 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
How's this one?

like it?

A Bagley classic. I have that centerfold--I never took it out of the comic, but I wanted to.
Here's a pic that VenomGirl made me...

badsymbiote and Venom
smile isn't it adorable?

Attachment: 1bb988df-kmc-vg.jpg
This has been downloaded 337 time(s).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:42 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

iv seen that one

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:33 PM
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

is this good

Attachment: spiderman%20378.jpg
This has been downloaded 318 time(s).

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:41 PM
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

look what i found
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:53 PM
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

this is very hot look

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 12:23 AM
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

[severely annoyed] "Sky Dragon," you are a total @sshat. You really are. Just because you spammed us 50,000 times with dancing Spidey, I am pulling those two pix down. You want them posted, you can host them YOURSELF.

And quit reposting my signature 100 times, RETARD. People like you give symbiote fans a bad name; everyone thinks we're ALL morons because people like you give that impression. Grow the f*** up and stop spamming us. [snarl]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:41 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Symbiotica
[severely annoyed] "Sky Dragon," you are a total @sshat. You really are. Just because you spammed us 50,000 times with dancing Spidey, I am pulling those two pix down. You want them posted, you can host them YOURSELF.

And quit reposting my signature 100 times, RETARD. People like you give symbiote fans a bad name; everyone thinks we're ALL morons because people like you give that impression. Grow the f*** up and stop spamming us. [snarl]

Lets try to calm down people. Sky shadow don't provoke him, Symbiotica you shouldn't hate on people.

Okay back to the thread.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:07 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

I'm not a "he," jerkoff.

And I'll start taking *you* a little more seriously when you lose this need of yours to see your own name as the last poster in every single thread in the qeue on the main page.

I assure you you ain't seen "hate" yet. God I cannot wait till spring break is over and children go BACK to school!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:02 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Symbiotica
I'm not a "he," jerkoff.

And I'll start taking *you* a little more seriously when you lose this need of yours to see your own name as the last poster in every single thread in the qeue on the main page.

I assure you you ain't seen "hate" yet. God I cannot wait till spring break is over and children go BACK to school!

Oh yeah your that person, I guess a girl who was hating on me. I remember you now. hehe

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:55 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

Seriously Dr.Strongbad, quit posting in every single eff'n thread if you don't have anything worth saying. Most of your posts equate to- 'Oh yeah, cool' or 'Yeah' or 'Yeah, I agree'. Do you think people actually give a rats ass whether or not you agree with someone? Symbiotica isn't the only person that visits these boards that's getting tired of your crap. I don't post here much, but I do try to keep up on a few threads, and I'm getting sick of seeing your name down the entire page, because I know you have absolutely nothing relivant to say. Post something relivant for crap sakes, and stop being such a dick.

Last edited by Koto K on Mar 16th, 2005 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:28 PM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Oh, my. Well, it's nice to see Koto swing in to defend other respected members.
Strongbad--I see that you are maybe a bit overzealous, but at least you aren't openly venomous--just try to cool it. Otherwise, you can expect these warnings to increase in frequency.
Understand that everyone is try to warn you in the nicest way possible.

Now then--here are some pics that VenomGirl reqested. I will post a few here, but since not everyone is as enamored of Eddie as we, I will e-mail you more as I get them edited.

Attachment: asm-345-17-soundmind.jpg
This has been downloaded 348 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:21 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

From ASM #375...

Attachment: asm-375-12.jpg
This has been downloaded 294 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:24 AM