KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 6

who is your favorite charecter?
This poll is closed.
Harry 2 20.00%
Hermionie 6 60.00%
Ron 1 10.00%
other 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter 6
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

ignore that Arial in the beginning idk y it's even there

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:51 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

gettin better n better smile cnt wait 2 read more

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:25 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

i had a cruddy day 2day so im not writin anythin

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:31 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

i'm sorry. erm

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:50 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

prtty good...u'r not that bad..tell me if u want any constructive criticism...p.s its not that bad to think outside the box

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 11:20 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

nice!! plz continue!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:11 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by potter_luver48
i had a cruddy day 2day so im not writin anythin

was today crappy?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 07:10 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

when are gonna post more?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:10 PM
O.A.R21

I think your a good writer! Keep on going!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:50 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Once Harry sat down everybody sat around him.
"Open yoor gifts harry dear" said Mrs. Weasley
Harry looked at the pile of gifts wondering which one to open first. He grabbed a large one from the pile and started opening it. It was obiously from Hermionie. He looked at the cover of a very large book.
"How to bring loved ones back frome the dead and other useful spells" said Hermionie very quickly.
Harry suddonly felt his stomach drop.
"umm....Thanks Hermione"
Harry moved to the next present. It was badly wrapped. So Harry figured it wwas from Hagrid. When he opened it he saw that Hagrid gave him a very beautiful cage.
"WOW! this is beautiful" Hagrid always had a knack of loving strange creatures but harry couldnt believe that hagrid had that kind of money. But then he noticed that there was a small card attached to the cage.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 10:28 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

ill post more later.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 10:29 PM
O.A.R21

Alright, good job!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:08 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

more!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:21 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry looked at the card with a surprised expression on his face. The note read:
Dear Harry,
I know this might be a shock to you but I just wanted to say sorry for everything that happened last year. I really did like you, it's just i was having trouble getting over Cedric's death. I hope you can forgive me. Have a wonderful Birthday!
Love,
Cho

Harry stared at the note blankly with his mouth hanging open. Hermionie looked over his shoulder after about 1 minute because He was staring to worry Hermionie. After Hermionie had finished reading her mouth to dropped open and she gave a little squeak. Harry turned and looked at her.
"I'm not going to accept her gift Hermionie." Harry said casually
"Why not?" Hermionie asked
"Because I like somebody else"
"Oh, I see. and...umm...who do you like?"
"I'll tell you later"
Everybody was staring at them in amazement. Ron looked from Harry to Hermionie. Everybody was silent. Finaly, Ron broke the scilence.
"finish opening your presents Harry."
Harry finished opening the rest of his presents. He got a book of the dark arts from dumbluldore (for the DA). From Fred and George he got coupons to their new shop and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley got Harry a sweater with the griffindor lion on it.
"You guys can go hang out upstairs for a while so i can get dinner ready. Harry, Hermionie and Ron went upstairs. They went into Ron's room.
"Ron, Do you mind if me and Hermionie can talk by our selves for a little bit?" Harry asked
"No" Ron said suspiciously
Ron left the room. Hermionie started talking right away.
"Harry, Who do you like"
Harry stared at her.
"Well......errr....i......ummm......errr..."
"Yes Harry"
"..........errr.......you." He said quickly
Hermionie smiled.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:32 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

soo.....
wut do ya think?

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:48 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Love

"I've ALWAYS liked you Harry" said Hermionie "and...well....would you be my boyfriend!?" she added
"Well I'll need to think about that" Harry said jokingly "YES!"
Hermionie huged Harry and she dashed out of the room happily. The next minute Ron came in the room with an excited expression on his face.
"Hermionie just told me what happened! I'm so happy for you!" Again Harry got a hug.
"Gezz everybody is giving me hugs today" joked Harry. Harry went downstairs for dinner. When He got there he saw Hermionie sitting next to Ginny talking. Harry took the empty seat next to Hermionie.
"Hi Harry" Hermionie said and then she placed Harry's hand in hers under the table. Harry gave a little jolt of excitement. Ron came downstairs and sat next to Harry. Ron gave Harry a little look of approval and looked at the brillant feast that his mum had prepared. It was wonderful. The table was covered in wonderful food. After dinner Harry went to take his firebolt for a ride. Harry didn't know it but Hermionie followed him outside and was riding on a cleansweap beside him.
"hello Harry"
Harry gave a little startled jump.
"hey" he replied
"do you want to play some quidditch" he added
Harry watched as Hermionie magnificantly rode over the weasley's field.
"wow! you're really good hermionie" Hermionie blushed.
Harrry rode swiftly down. Hermionie followed. Harry sat up in the grass and looked up at the stars. Hermionie came down as well and sat down next to hime. They sat there in the scielence looking up at the beautiful stars. Hermionie leaned closer to Harry and without notice she kissed him and to his surprise he kissed her right back.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:02 AM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

this is very good...more!!!!...jk...take ur time!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:20 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i luv it!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:01 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

it's good.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 11:42 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

LUV it!!!!!!!^

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:29 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote