KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 6

who is your favorite charecter?
This poll is closed.
Harry 2 20.00%
Hermionie 6 60.00%
Ron 1 10.00%
other 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter 6
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

thanx. brainstorming rite now. if nybody has an idea pm me.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:32 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i have nada ideas, sorry

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:00 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Herrmionie and Harry stopped kissing and went back inside only to find a strange girl sitting in the living room talking to ron.
"Harry! come here i want you to meet somebody" Ron said

ye ai kno it's not much but i cnt think of nything else confused

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 06:37 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

OMG!! whos that gurl????????????????????????????????????? im gunna die frum not noing!!!!! ( abit exagerated but.. i wunna KNOW!!!!!!!!!!)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:06 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
OMG!! whos that gurl????????????????????????????????????? im gunna die frum not noing!!!!! ( abit exagerated but.. i wunna KNOW!!!!!!!!!!)

lol. you're gonna find out right.....NOW.

"Harry, this is Loretta." Ron said. "My dad works with her mum, she's come to stay with us for the rest of the summer and she's going to be a 6th year with us at Hogwarts. Her mum wanted to get away from America because her dad died last year there, and she wanted to get away from all of the crazyness."
"Hello Loretta." Harry said Politely. Harry notticed that Loretta was very pretty. She had long blond hair and sea blue eyes. Hermionie kicked him hard because he was staring at Loretta to much. Harry and Hermionie sat down on the couch together while Ron showed Loretta her room. Harry and Hermionie sat reading for quite some time. Harry was reading the book that Hermionie gave him and Hermionie read the book that Dumbuldore had given Harry. Every once in a while Hermionie showed Harry a few good spells that he could teach the DA. After a while Hermionie got tired and laid her head on Harry's lap while Harry continued to read. After a while Harry fell asleep and they didn't wake up untill Morning.

Hope you like! big grin rolling on floor laughing

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:29 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

awww......

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:33 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

good job!!!!cute!!!i like it!!!!keep going!!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:24 AM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"WHAT IS THIS!?!" Screamed Mrs. Weasley as she looked at the sleeping Harry and Hermionie. They both woke up instantly. Harry and Hermionie went into the kitchen to find Ron and Loretta already sitting at the table talking. Harry and Hermionie sat across form them.
"So what do you guys want to do today?" Ron asked them all.
"Lets play some Quiditch." Harry sugested.
"Ohh..I'd love to!" Loretta exclaimed "I played for my home team in America and I want to try out for the team here." So aftter breakfeast they all went down to the Weasleys field and played. Loretta and Hermionie played chasers, Ron played Keeper and Harry played seeker. They palyed all dday long. They finally came inside for dinner. Mrs. Weasley prrepared a wonderful dinner again. Harry and Hermionie decided to go to bed early. As Harry was walking to his room Hermionie stopped him and grabbed his waist and leaned in and stared kissing him again. They were deply into kissing that they didn't notice when Loretta was tapping them on the shoulder to tell them that she needed to get through.
"HARRY! HERMIONIE!" yelled Loretta. The passoniate couple spread apart.
"ohhh...sorry." Harry and Hermionie said together. They moved for Loretta and Harry gave Hermionie a peck on the lips and went to bed.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:02 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

laughing out loud cute...both of those posts were REALLY cute...ing with happiness for them...they are so happy together...MAKE SURE LORETTA DOES GET IN THE WAY!! or else i will...consult the smilie: and then:!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:27 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
laughing out loud cute...both of those posts were REALLY cute...they are so happy together...MAKE SURE LORETTA DOES GET IN THE WAY!! or else i will...consult the smilie: and then
: !!!

you mean yo udon't want her to get in the way? cuz im thinking Loretta's gonna be with Ron. What do u think?

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:29 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

that is exactly what i mean. Loretta&Ron YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:32 PM
Vanity

no no no she shouldent

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:46 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yes yes yes she should!!! ignor FP!! (no offence dude, its just not what i wanna happen!) Loretta&Ron YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:22 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
yes yes yes she should!!! ignor FP!! (no offence dude, its just not what i wanna happen!) Loretta&Ron YES YES YES!!!!!!!!
wow. you really feel strong about Loretta&Ron together. well DUH...of course they're gettin together...or else Poor Ronny is gonna be all alone. embarrasment

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 09:07 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
no no no she shouldent
and y should'nt I???? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 09:08 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

The next day was wonderful. Harry and Hermione couldn't keep their eyes off of each other and Loretta nd Ron seemed to be getting along great. Ron looked like he had a crush on Loretta but he didn't dare mention this to Ron.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:50 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool more more more!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:30 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yea. i kno it's just i can't think of nything to write!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:27 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

you'll get ideas soon. i will be patient

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 09:21 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

it sounds good.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:17 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote