KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakins First Kill

Anakins First Kill
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Anakins First Kill

Which Jedi do you think we will see Anakin kill first? I say Mace Windu. Look at the way Anakin stares at him during TPM, he doesn't like him already. Even if Mace is evil he will still have to die at some point and it would be good to see Anakin(a sith) and Mace (dark jedi) fight. It would be a good link to Sith history when they fought amongst themselves for power.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 06:55 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Linking this in with EJs post on should GL have made the prequels first.

If I didn't already know that it wasn't going to happen then I would say Yoda. He's actually such a smary little green you know what!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah going off TPM I would think it would be either Mace or Yoda.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xantos Clone

anakin's first kill

according to a "certain point of view", anakin will be his first kill (when he becomes vader)...

in a way, he does kill himself..

"THAT NAME NO LONGER HAS ANY MEANING TO ME"....

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 09:16 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Re: anakin's first kill

True

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 10:25 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TLeeT2012

I think it'ss be Mace my self...OR....this may sound stupid but it maybe a CLONE of Obi-Wan???? Which if you think about it would just be a clone but a clone of a JEDI. Just an early morning...not quit awake idea.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 06:19 PM
KJ
Sausages

TLeet2012- You should go back to sleep and think it over smile . I just hope we see him actually kill the Jedi Council as I think Lucas may chicken out of it and just imply that he did it without showing anything.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 02:43 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TLeeT2012

HaHA KingJedi. Trust me I did!! But in all honesty I think it'll be Mace.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 07:30 AM
Dim
Creativity

Cool...I had no idea where that clone of a Jedi thing came from...but Yeah I could see it being Mace smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 09:24 AM
KJ
Sausages

I can't wait to see him kill that female Yoda. It is the worst puppet I have ever seen in Star Wars.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 12:31 AM
Ratcat

I heard that one of the reasons that they had Battledroids in Episode-I was that Lucas didn't want to film Obi and Qui slicing loads of organics in half as it would affect the certification of the movie.

With 10,000 Jedi running around in Ep-II that could get real messy if they switch from droids to troopers, but to see Anakin lay into the JC would be cool.

He could slice of the top of Mundi's head and eat it like a boiled egg!!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 03:05 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Oooooooooooooh man...that's gross...it's like the Temple of Doom all over again sick

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 04:56 AM
Xantos Clone

anakin's first kill

of course GL is going to have the killing similar to ROTJ (luke slashing everyone near the sarlac pit....)

it does not show any actual gore...just yelling and falling down in pain....borring stuff...tastfull, but non-the-less, borring...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 08:55 AM
Dim
Creativity

You're right XC...GL doesn't seem to be too into showing inards...I think the grossest was when the Wampa gets his arm cut off..I think kids can handle that much. GL probably won't show much more than that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 08:40 PM
Ratcat

Don't forget the Warrus Man in the cantina, slash, thump, blood all over the floor.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 09:47 PM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah..but see, that's a good point. That never bothered me as a kid...I think we will see a LITTLE more than that...but it's still has to be okay for the kids.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 06:44 AM
Xantos Clone

anakin's first kill

ahh yes! that's true! I remember as a 7 year old boy thinking "geez, that old man is NOT to be screwed with", but it got the point across with out getting carried away though....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 10:09 AM
Jedimaster3838

Anakin's first kill

It will almost definetly be Mace. You could tell how pissed Anakin was at Mace during their first encounter at the Temple. As far as Mace being a Dark Jedi, highly unlikely. As for a clone of Obi-Wan, no, the clone will murder Shmi, thus turning Anakin, Obi-Wan will kill his clone. Yeah, I know that won't happen, but it would be pretty cool.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 11:26 PM
KJ
Sausages

Re: Anakin's first kill

As long as Shmi dies then I'll be happy, but then that is a whole new topic on it's own.smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 02:55 AM
Dim
Creativity

Re: Anakin's first kill

laughing out loud ...sheesh KJ..what did the woman ever do to you? smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 11:58 AM