KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise

Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Led Zeppelin vs Pink Floyd was technically comic vs comic but it was closed for good reason. Not everything printed on paper should be up for debate.

Also, this wasn't worth it at all. You did some powerful spamming to advertise this crap.

You don't get it boy. When people are hypocritical against the very rules they set up, it's just plain wrong. I don't give a d*** about this fight between the horror film franchises. But I do care when just a couple of "moderators" try to impose their tastes and preferences on others

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:47 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Go seriously debate Hulk vs Popeye then. If it's still open.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:58 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Is anyone actually going to talk about the fight or complain all day? Either PM Tron or Paola you don't have to make a thread about it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:08 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Freddy will loose. Jason will rule supreme...and um Meyers might to...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:21 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Hulk vs. Popeye is closed again.

Its funny to think that any of these debates could be considered "serious." Stepping outside the forum and into the real world, how many people do you think would consider "Dark Phoenix vs. Superman" to be a lot more serious than "Hulk vs. Popeye?" In fact, I am sure a lot more people would be able to engage in the "Hulk vs. Popeye" debate because they wouldn't even know who Dark Phoenix is!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:31 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I know why not DP against Popeye

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:39 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikalv1224

It would probably be jason in the end but michael myers would put up a good fight. All they would have to do to freddy is bring him into the real world.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:41 AM
mikalv1224 is currently offline Click here to Send mikalv1224 a Private Message Find more posts by mikalv1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Eh even in the dream world Jason, and Meyers together would whoop Freddy.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:43 AM
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
Eh even in the dream world Jason, and Meyers together would whoop Freddy.

I don't know...haven't you seen the movies where Freddy would pop out of people's chests in the dream world. I would think Freddy could do the same to Jason and Michael in the dream world. But in the real world, then yeah, Jason vs Michael kill Freddy. Then Jason kills Michael cuz he's so much stronger. And a machete is a lot better than a kitchen knife

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:19 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea but Jason was kicking Freddy's butt in the dream world until he found out Jason's fear.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:35 AM
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What was Jason's fear?

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:55 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Water. Cause he was drowned.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:57 AM
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
Yea but Jason was kicking Freddy's butt in the dream world until he found out Jason's fear.

Good point Kento

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Do zombies even sleep?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:33 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Only when they are considered dead. Jason was sleeping when Freddy used him to go to Elm Street.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:35 AM
azndrgn

If you guys want. Visit my World's Strongest Super-Being 2 thread

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:35 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

nope it all happens in crystal lake on a really big boat Michael jumps on hoping to kill another relative or two and Jason's already on their because there are horny teenagers on board and Freddy.. well he's just there for the same reason Jason except he is waiting i their dreams

anyway Michael kills a few random people until the plot comes up and shows us that the only remaining family member left on the ship is both a voorhe's and a myers so Jason teleports over there hoping to kill her first (so no one would be Left to kill him) but starts having a beat down with Michael while Freddy dices up the kids i their sleep

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:04 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Hmmmmm, so you did all this to prove a childish point, good job. Now, as Swank said earlier, just cause something makes print doesn't mean it makes for a good debate. I'll admit, I do have to make judgement calls on which threads I close and which ones I keep, but they don't have a damn thing to do with favortism. I do what I can to figure out whether a thread can seriously be debated or not. I mean, really, you can seriously debate "Popeye vs Hulk"? Might as well add Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry in there too, get my point? We mods may seem like "*ssholes", that's only because we got a job to do in here, and sometimes that involves us having to sound like *ssholes. Sorry if you take it personally, but that's the way it is. Now, I'll be honest with you, I do occasionally let a thread with a non-comic character run to see how it goes. If it goes okay, and people actually discuss it seriously, then I let it ride, unless Paola decides to close it of course. But things like putting against a cartoon character, is something I have to get rid of, cause no one can seriously debate that. And saying something like that would get more hits than Superman vs Dark Phoenix, because people don't know who Dark Phoenix is? That a bad analogy, cause there's plenty of people here that know who Dark Phoenix is. Anyways, I hope I cleared a thing or two up. And yes azndrgn, I am closing this. Not because of the title, but for the petty reason the thread was opened. Have a good day.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:25 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote