KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Absorbing Man vs Rouge

Absorbing Man vs Rouge
Started by: savagerampage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

like the sauron and rogue fight....they touch each other and cancel each others powers out.
right? at the savaged lands with ka-zar??

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:06 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

absorbingman is a phsco ***** he will kil rogue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:52 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll take Rogue. Assuming no metal or similar hard thing lying around, if they both just started absorbing each other consider this...

Absorbing Man just absorbs the properties of things/people/etc. Rogue drains the life from her host as well. So while they are both absorbing, Absorbing Man is dying..Rogue's also stronger to begin with. AM beat guys like Thor and Hulk because he had prep time and absorbed something to help him. He wouldn't get that opportunity here.

Rogue.

-DM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:20 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Absorbing Man just absorbs the properties of things/people/etc. Rogue drains the life from her host as well. So while they are both absorbing, Absorbing Man is dying..Rogue's also stronger to begin with. AM beat guys like Thor and Hulk because he had prep time and absorbed something to help him. He wouldn't get that opportunity here.

Rogue.

-DM

But Absorbing Man absorbs Rogues powers too, and they cancel each other out. It comes to strenght, and Absorbing man can win in that.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

should be a very good fight slight edge to AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 02:55 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Condor
Norse Envy.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t477378.html

Epic display of reckless thieving....

Try starting your own thread dude.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:09 PM
Condor is currently offline Click here to Send Condor a Private Message Find more posts by Condor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance
Plot is better than power

creel is a complete jobber and he knows it. Potentially he could absorb the whole world and be billions of tons in weight. he just doesn't cos he's a pratt. He should win this by powers but he's too dumb.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:47 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

Originally posted by Draco69
I think Rogue "could" win. Unless there's some adamantium around. I'm not sure that Rogue could absorb Absorbing Man while he is in another state. (She can't absorb Colossus when he is in steel form) If she can, than Absorbing Man goes down. If she can't than most likely Rogue goes down. Absorbing Man has a better chance
yes rogue can and has absorbed colossuses powers before. uncanny x-men# 194 she absorbed the powers from kitty pryde, colossus, nightcrawler to battle against nimrod. the mutiple abilities and physical identities confused it so was no able to make the best counter-attack.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 05:48 PM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

*necro*

AM wins.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 08:07 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Full control absorbing Rogue?
I'd say she wins

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 07:52 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'll take Rogue. Assuming no metal or similar hard thing lying around, if they both just started absorbing each other consider this...

Rogue.

-DM
when he used to sign his name at the bottom

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:03 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Creel wins solidly.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 12:44 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Isn't Creel supposed to be dumb as dirt?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 01:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He is, but it doesn't stop him from being a threat to legit top tiers.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 01:59 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote