KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malak & Dooku vs. General Grievous

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Malak 16 51.61%
General Grievous 14 45.16%
Neither 1 3.23%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Malak & Dooku vs. General Grievous
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Malak & Dooku vs. General Grievous

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:59 AM
Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant Dath Malak AND Dooku.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I see...well let's get the party started then

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, considering Dooku's an amazing fighter and Malak is pretty badass in his own right, I'd say Grievious gets manhandled.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

probably....but only if Malak and dooku can play nicely together against the droid

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Dooku's a diplomat, and Malak's not too hardcore a Sith to ignore a potential ally. And even if he did, he's use Dooku's help to murder Grievious and then the real battle is between them. In that, I would consider Dooku just because Malak isn't a real Force master and his fencing may not be better than the old counts.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

hmmmmm I feel another vs thread coming up....

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 10:32 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I have heard that Malak is pretty badass and I know as a fact that Dooku is a master swordsman, so I'd go with Malak and Dooku.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Well, this is indeed a difficult choice. Dooku did indeed instruct Grievous in the arts of lightsaber combat, however, Grievous is known for destroying Jedi.
However, once Grievous gained an upperhand, Dooku's lightning would reign supreme.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

are you joking? It took Revan to defeat Malak and if Malak hadn't been stopped he would have taken over the galaxy. He also defeated numerous Jedi, if you have KotoR, just before you face Malak on the Star Forge you see him duel two Jedi at the same time. During that duel, Malak didn't even have to draw his lightsaber out, he just used the force and killed them. Its also worth noting that he only used the force three times to kill the two Jedi, once to freeze them, once to choke one of them and the last time was when he mentally threw his lightsaber at the last Jedi. Malak alone would waste Grevious but when you add in Dooku, Grevious would get owned. Dooku defeated RotS Obi-Wan, using just the force and he owned AotC Kenobi and Anakin, he also held off Yoda long enough to escape. Dooku was also the person who trained Grevious, I don't think that Grevious could even stand up to Dooku on his own. Actually he can't I'm not sure where this is, but Dooku and Grevious duelled to see who was stronger, and Dooku won. Also Dooku did defeat the RotS Kenobi, who defeated Grevious. No either Malak or Dooku on there own would own Grevious, the two together would create sliced droid.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Like I said, a wave of force lightning and the General is done.
and you're right, dooku is better, he instructed Grievous.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hitler
Darth Trytavius

I don't discord dooku trained Grievous, but when they fight grievous was same as a super-droid-padawan, but in the final battle of clone wars grievous is much more better than dooku.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hitler a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hitler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

much more better huh? lol j/k

two sith lords, with some lightning would waste the general
but it would be a cool fight

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:47 AM
Hunter Malice

General Grievous could not touch Count Dooku when they were training together in Clone Wars ep 22. Count Dooku is the one who taught General Grievous how to use lightsabers and as much as I love GG (he's my fav character from Star Wars) I'd have to say Dooku would when especially with the aid of Darth Malak. I do however believe that Grievous could take out Malak in a one-on-one fight.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Hunter Malice a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Malice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope ur joking.

two sith, vs a robot.

one of which owns him in the clone wars cartoon easily by himself, and taught him everything he knew.

terrible thread, sith own.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

agree with jack on this1

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I'm with jack too.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

malak wuld win 1on1 with GG
dooku wuld also win
dooku and malak will own GG

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

too-shay

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Grievous will be destroyed... The two sith win...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote