KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Generation X vs Young Justice...

Generation X vs Young Justice...
Started by: Khellendros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Generation X vs Young Justice...

Alright, so I did a search and found that no one has done this before any time recently. SO, it's the battle of the teenage superheroes! Since the rosters of both teams tend to fluctuate, I'll clarifiy who is on each team in this particular battle.

Young Justice:
Robin
Superboy
Secret
Wonder Girl
Impulse
Arrowette

Generation X:
Jubilee
Husk
Monet
Skin
Synch
Chamber
Penance

If anyone needs info on any of the characters, just ask. So, who walks away from this brawl??

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:30 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Probably Young Justice. They're too powerful. Plus Robin is on the team. It would be close though.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:32 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Yeah, it seems that way at first, but then you have Synch, who can use the powers of anyone ont he other team and gains an instinctive knowledge of how to use them. You also have Husk, who can give herself a body of diamond, organic steel, or even adamantium. It's a damn close fight I think.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:37 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Or Impulse knocks half the team out with his superspeed. Followed by Superboy and Wondergirl.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:40 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

If Secret knows her full potential YJ could take it easily.

I think to make it even you need to add Empress or Slo' Bo to the team of Young Justice...well even in memebers.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:43 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
Or Impulse knocks half the team out with his superspeed. Followed by Superboy and Wondergirl.

Or Synch takes his speed and smacks him across the room, being physically stronger if the the two had no powers at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
If Secret knows her full potential YJ could take it easily.

I think to make it even you need to add Empress or Slo' Bo to the team of Young Justice...well even in memebers.

I know it's uneven in numbers, but I really think the fact that they have Superboy, Robin and Impulse on their team evens things out power-wise.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:46 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Khellendros
Or Synch takes his speed and smacks him across the room, being physically stronger if the the two had no powers at all.

As if Synch will react fast enough to someone pummeling him at Mach 10.

quote:
I know it's uneven in numbers, but I really think the fact that they have Superboy, Robin and Impulse on their team evens things out power-wise.

True.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:48 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Synch take Impulse's speed? Imuplse can do the Flash thing, and steal speed from him. Plus Impulse can heal from stuff fast cause of his super metabolism.

But still Secret is the void to the other world. She can easily just suck up all of Generation X if she gets to use her full potential in this fight, and therefore winning.

stick out tongue YJ also has the Super Cycle.

Anybody punching SB would probably result in a broken arm unless they have the power to actually hurt him but I'm not sure about the powers they have so they might be able to hurt him with them.

Arrowette is in the Green Arrow category of being accurate...even though she sucks when it comes to playing baseball...anything with an arrow I've not really seen her miss.

Wonder Girl has about the same strength as SB minus the Tacticle TK.

I know a few of the powers of the Gen. X team...like Jubilee, and the guy who can stretch, Husk, and Synch...but with those few being the only ones I know I have no clue who'd win...tho those four YJ could win against.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:55 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote:
As if Synch will react fast enough to someone pummeling him at Mach 10.

He only needs a splt second to do it, and no way is ANYONE going down from one punch from that skinny little kid.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:57 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

quote:
He only needs a splt second to do it, and no way is ANYONE going down from one punch from that skinny little kid.

To bad he could probably punch him a few hundred times in that one second, and steal his speed if Synch did get the same speed. Impusle is just as fast as Flash, and knows a few of the same tricks.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:59 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:

More like a few seconds at most. One punch? Sure. A couple hundred at Mach 10? Yep. And how is Synch going to know that Impulse is even there? By the time he realizes that Impulse is there, he's already begun to sink into unconsciousness.

Also, Synch can only sync mutant powers. Impulse's powers are granted by the Speed Force. The Speed Force "chose" Impulse. Synch cannot synch Impulse's powers since A) he's not a winner and B) his powers are not biological in nature.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:01 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
To bad he could probably punch him a few hundred times in that one second, and steal his speed if Synch did get the same speed. Impusle is just as fast as Flash, and knows a few of the same tricks.

And who says Synch can't leech Impulse's speed with his aura? Part of his power is that he gains instinctual full control over the powers he's taken.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:01 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
And who says Synch can't leech Impulse's speed with his aura? Part of his power is that he gains instinctual full control over the powers he's taken.

His powers are granted by the Speed Force. Read above post.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:02 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Oh and Impulse could just vibrate through all of them. Instant win.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:03 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

quote:

Well Synch is pretty much screwed to relying on his own ability cause none of them are mutants.

Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote:

I'm looking around. When has it said Synch can only use the powers of other mutants?

Kento
The last Hokage

Impulse or Secret can instantly win alone...sooo this fight's sort of unfair. The only downfall would be if A) Secret can't use her full potential or B) The impulsiveness of Impulse gets him beat.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:05 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Since he came out. His specific powers are to "synch" the powers of other mutants. Not other superpowered beings. When he battled the New Warriors, he could only synch with Bolt not the others since Bolt is a mutant.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:06 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Alright, fine, Synch has a whole team of powers he can take. So, Impulse is doing his thing, except he can't actually hurt Penance and Monet who are always invulnerable. Monet predicts his movements psychically, and takes him out. Everything I've seen on Secret has said she could only cause her body to take on the properties of certain gasses, so that's the power level I had in mind when I made this fight.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:11 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Alright, fine, Synch has a whole team of powers he can take. So, Impulse is doing his thing, except he can't actually hurt Penance and Monet who are always invulnerable. Monet predicts his movements psychically, and takes him out. Everything I've seen on Secret has said she could only cause her body to take on the properties of certain gasses, so that's the power level I had in mind when I made this fight.

Like I said before, Impulse will take down half the team in a few picoseconds. It's really no contest. And Synch has a limit on the number of people he can synch. Which is about two.

Monet won't be able to psychically predict his movements. Thought moves at 210 mph. Impulse moves WAYYYY faster than thought.

Secret can assume the form of many gases at the end of the series. A toxic gas of anthrax and GX goes down.

Monet and Penance won't last long against the entire YJ. And like I said before, Impulse can just vibrate through them and eewwww they explode.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:14 AM