KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Kung Fu Hustle

Kung Fu Hustle
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

buddha palm erm
poisone buddha palm
same thing the idea is it left an imprint, i remember it as subs when i watched it ages ago not the subs that came with the tarantino name. before that which was ages ago

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:10 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kupotek
nibbling the wires

I took screenies from the movie and made a media page on my site with it's review... if you'd like to see that media page

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:42 PM
Kupotek is currently offline Click here to Send Kupotek a Private Message Find more posts by Kupotek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kupotek
nibbling the wires

I made a media page with screenies I took from the movie so I hope you enjoy smile Site wont let me post links, so goto my page, click on Reviews, and find it under K on the left smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:00 PM
Kupotek is currently offline Click here to Send Kupotek a Private Message Find more posts by Kupotek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Wow I did not see any pics.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:35 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
indie_director
Your Worst Day Dream

I just finished watching this movie. It's absolutely hilarious! I want to see so much more from Chow... especially a sequel. Has anyone seen Shaolin Soccer? I haven't and want to know if it's worth renting.

[I.heart.a.guy.who.doesn't.heart.me]

[Shaped.By.Words.and.Coldfire.are.my.only.friends]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:58 AM
indie_director is currently offline Click here to Send indie_director a Private Message Find more posts by indie_director Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course it is worth renting! Kung Fu Hustle I prefer, but Soccer is still good.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:25 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

I just posted in the Iron Monkey and Martial arts films forum and people might be shocked that I might know more about martial arts films then everyone else in this forum.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:35 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by indie_director
I just finished watching this movie. It's absolutely hilarious! I want to see so much more from Chow... especially a sequel. Has anyone seen Shaolin Soccer? I haven't and want to know if it's worth renting.

Shaolin Soccer's better than Hustle, IMO. Funny too.

"Get a goal, Iron Shirt!"
Iron Shirt(who possesses the unique ability to nestle the ball in his stomach without it falling off) runs into the goal with about three people clinging to him.

laughing out loud Good times.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:11 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I've been meaning to see Shaolin Soccer because I just loved Kung Fu Hustle.

Best line: "You may know Kung Fu, but you're still a fairy!"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:02 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

It was such an awesome film i watched it yesterday and found the pure unreality of it made it realistic in someway for me ....it was so cool ....he looked better before he shaved..........i like the running like roadrunner parts....*sigh* ...SO cool, I'm defiantly gonna watch shaolin soccer ..

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:48 AM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Originally posted by Wolfie
I've been meaning to see Shaolin Soccer because I just loved Kung Fu Hustle.

Best line: "You may know Kung Fu, but you're still a fairy!"
laughing out loud this is such a great movie...great line too laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:43 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiptoegecko
n00b alert

ahh man this was one of the best movies. I dont remember laughing that much since I saw Shaun of the Dead

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:55 AM
Tiptoegecko is currently offline Click here to Send Tiptoegecko a Private Message Find more posts by Tiptoegecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Oh ya know another thing they stole from old movies was that thing the old Lion Roar woman was in that car doing that thing with her hands that was from an old Bruce Lee movie.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 10:08 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by lilmisskitten
he looked better before he shaved

I agree. But the clean-shaven look was symbolic for his leaving behind being the villain and becoming the One.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:38 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Shaolin Soccer is better, IMO...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 11:45 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Here is another thing they stole that musical instrument of death was stolen from this thing that happened in New Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:17 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

I love this movie. Espeacially when he is on the trolly and he gets his ass kicked by the four-eyes, lol funny stuff laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:57 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Banshee lady armed with the bell......good times.

Have you guys seen the trailer for Shaolin Soccer?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:30 AM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

I saw a preview for it on the movie network and decided to rent it. My sister isn't really into martial art movies but I blackmailed her into watching it with me and now we can't stop talking about it. It was so hilarious!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:55 PM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Just rented Shaolin Soccer last week. Very funny. On par with KF Hustle big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 06:00 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote