KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

well thats my vote^

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:29 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

good story keep goin!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:31 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Wow. ppl are really getting into these stories.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:54 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Well its either these or homework~ shifty

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:01 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Good so far. wink

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:07 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by O.A.R21
Well its either these or homework~ shifty
hmm....tough decision.........lol big grin

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:18 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

My friend told me Harry died.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:47 AM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

ooohh....phew.....I don't think he's gunna die roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:50 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlondieX48
This is a Really great story! I L0ve the whole Harry & Amanda thing and The Ron & Hermione thing! They're both great Ideas!

...I think I might join in but AFTER the sorting Hats song...Unless we just use the same song from the first book...that way nobody will need to have the trouble of thinking up of a sorting hat song......

roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasmentDoes anybody agree with me?

If not that's ok because I would be more than happy to wait for who ever is gonna write the sorting hat song...I just think it's a good idea so we don't waste our time figuring out what to write...

I agree with BlondieX48!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:52 AM
O.A.R21

Yes! . . my dad thinks im studing diligently in my room. . .mwahah

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:58 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

lol

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:34 AM
Harry_Fan09

WoW!! I was gone for a few days, I come back and there's 2 new pages!!
Ya'll r do n a great job! I would post but I'm about to leave to go to school.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:50 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

I'll post some more tonite if i can.. i think im going over to my moms. .if the computer works there then ill gladly post. .but it had some kind of virus so i dunno .. ill try.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:57 PM
O.A.R21

YES! Because i have no life . . and the computer was down i made up a sorting hat song. . its not much but its something. .

I like to sort as you can see
To put you where you need to be
No other hat can do i as do
Not any hat, not any shoe

Your fate resides within my thread
Where you eat, where to lay your head
It's a vast decision for me to carry out
No one else around can do it, thats no doubt

Now enough of that, I'll explain the houses
Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin
There all very old, mant talented have been through
Now i pass on my words so you can be too

Those Gryffindors are honest and brave
Always helping others right to the grave
Every year only a handful make it
But once your in, can you take it?

Next in line in Hufflepuff
Kind and loyal no matter what
They'll help you out when times are tough
Doesnt matter to them, you can be skinny or buff!

Onto Ravenclaw, They're sharp and quick
Look to them for a quick question fix
Always eager they are to learn
No matter what, they'll get it done

Now last on my list is Slytherin
Oh where and how should i begin?
I'll just sum it up by this
Watch you back or something valuable just might be missed!

Oh I have a feeling this will be a pleasant year
Do your best and you might just deserve a good butterbeer
Keep your noses in those books
Not all the time, but sometime. . . .take a look

So here my song comes to a close
But for first years, you have not heard the end
Don't be shy, come take a seat
I promise your in for a pleasant treat!

*Not much i know. . I was bored*

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:53 PM
O.A.R21

SOMEBODY??

Anybody. ..

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 06:32 PM
Harry_Fan09

WOW!! Thats really good!! I dont think I could ever write something like that!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:31 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

same here

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:24 PM
hk_*^^*

kewl..!!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:09 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

When the sorting hat finished singing the great hall broke into a round of applause. Proffessor McGonagal(dunno how 2 spell) came up and unrolled her parchment. "When I call out your name come up and sit on the stool with the hat of your head and it will sort you to a certain house." Proffessor McGonagal started to read out names. "Midge Aberyatts!" "Gryffindor!" "Jamal Akerut!" "Slytheryn!" "Eric Burtney!" "Ravenclaw!" "Abby Cartugen!" "Ravenclaw!" "Suzzanne Cegyt!" "Slytherin!" and the list went on. "Ping Yeung!" "Gryffindor!" Harry frowned as the last girl ran over and sat beside Hermione and quietly muttered to Ron. "I didn't know that you could have asians in Hogwarts." Ron obviously wasn't listening, he was staring at Ping like he was lost in a dream world. "Ron! You are 16! and She is 11!" "What are you talking about? I was staring at the girl in Ravenclaw! Jennifer Rancole. She's 14!" "My gawd Ron! You can't do this to Hermione! You only just started to go out.!" Harry hissed at Ron and Ron fell silent. Hermione looked at the curiously. Proffessor Dumbledore stood up and the great hall fell silent. "Tuck in." The gold plates before them were suddenly filled with foods and cups with drinks. They started to eat and talk. "Ron do you think Hermione can be in quidditch this year? I mean she's good." Harry asked Ron. "Don't even think about it." Hermione said sharply. "Can I join?" Ping interrupted. "Oh.. sure, you can tryout, they cancelled that rule about not allowing year 1's to do quidditch cuz of Harry." Ron said, smiling broadly and patted him on the back. "Harry Potter?" Ping squeked and her eyes darted to her forehead. "I read all about you!!"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:25 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

Harry felt annoyed at her staring at his forehead but he didn't say anything. Hermione practically glowed. "You like books? Me too!!" "Like 'em? I love them!" Ping answered and turned away from Harry. Harry felt relieved and was about to drink his juice when he was interrupted. "Hey, Harry. Can you squish over? I was just with Proffessor McGonagal and she was just blabbering about how I had to work hard cuz I wasn't at this school for like, 5 years." Harry looked up and saw a pair of magnificent blue eyes smiling down at him. "Amanda! Sure, I'll squish over." Ron nudged harry and wiggled his eyebrow. Harry ignore it. When they were done eatting and their bellys were full Proffessor Dumbledore stood up once more. "May I remind you that the forest is out of bound for students to the older students and to the new students. Mr.Filch has added a bit more items on the list of stuff that are not allowed and please review the list with Mr. Filch if you do not want to receive a detention. If you break a rule, then points will be ducked from your house. However, if you do a great something anything that is apropriate then you will gain points for you house. At the end of the year the house with the most house points will win a house cup. It is now bed time and will the first years please follow the house captain to you dormitory." The great hall became noisy with banging of the chair and scraping as people stood up to go to their dormitories. Harry got up and started to walk with Amanda. While as Ron and Hermione were holding hands and trudging behind them. "Hey Ron." A voice drowled. "Careful. You'll get some mudbloods mixed with you!!" Draco yelled out and Crabbe and Goyle laughed dutifully. Draco smirked. Hermione tightened her grip on Ron's hand to stop him from jumping on top of Draco.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:35 PM