KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazykim

keep going guys

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 05:51 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Yea yall are doing a Great Job!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:39 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

everybody is doing a great job keep up the good work!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:15 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

ditto

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:15 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

i rote so much earlier so sumone else rite it this time. has anybody seen the forgotten?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:09 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i would if i could, but i cant. be bothered that is lol

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:55 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

i would if i could write so good

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:26 PM
hk_*^^*

jus try crazykim!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:20 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

believe me if i wrie somethin ul be bored to death

and i got like tos andtons of homework for latin and french 'frown'
mad mad

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:49 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

aw poor you

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:15 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

YES i HATE this time of year. .All the teachers dont have enough points and since we have less than a month there piling on test. . quiz's. .project. . essay's its CRAZY I havent even had time to write my own story. .when i can i'll try and write in this one too! wacko

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:23 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

its really cool of u to still think of writin
even when u hav loads 4 school

so sweet

big grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:37 PM
hk_*^^*

i'll do it....

In front of the fat lady, Ron was lost in thought and tried to remember the password. Hermione let out a exasperated sigh and said "Sugar Quill." An oh-yeah! expression appeared on Ron's face. Hermione smiled, that's what she liked about Ron. Forgetful, but it's real adorable. Inside the dormitory, Harry and Ron said good night to the girls and walked up the stairs.
AND...I DUNNO WAT 2 RITE SO UM, U GUYS CUNTINUE...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:24 PM
hk_*^^*

so...anybody gunna cuntinue?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:05 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Someone anyone PLEASE CONTINUE.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:41 AM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

yes
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
continue
sadsmilesadsmilesad

what happened to you?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:53 PM
O.A.R21

"Oar21 to the rescue"

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:05 PM
O.A.R21

NO!!!!! AHHH i just typed a whole thing and it erased it GRRRR

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:30 PM
O.A.R21

"Ok I have chocolate frogs, every flavor beans, ice mice, cauldren cakes, jelly slugs, pepperment toads and butterbeer!" Seamus said dumping a huge bag of candy onto his bed. "Alright!" Harry, Ron, Dean and Neville said together.
For the next few hours the 6th year Gryffindor boys dormitory was filled with laughs and yells, that was until Proffesor Mcgonagall walked in. "BOYS, that is enough! It is nearly two in the morning and I am TRYING to get some sleep, now be quite I mean it! Or tommorow night you'll find yourselves working on a less than possible essay that will have you up later than tonite!" Mcgonagall yelled as she turned around and shut the door loudly behind her.

The 6th year boys were probably the last in the Gryffindor tower to get up the next morning. Harry got up and got dressed and headed down to breakfast, uncombed hair and all.

"Harry, you look like you got hit by a train!" Hermione said trying to flatten out Harrys hair. "Dont bother. . " Harry said grabbing a biscuit. "Yea honestly what where you guys doing last night, you had me up till three in the morning!" Ginny said, a couple more Gryffindors agreeing.
"Not - that - much" Ron said as he came and sat down next to Hermione. (Ron looked worse than Harry) "Sleep well?" Hermione asked in a quite wakeful voice. "Just peachy, slept like a child!" Ron said as he started to open his new schedule infront of him. "Could the day go any worse, we've got double potions first, THEN tranfiguration!" Ron said in a annoyed voice. "Haha!" Ginny said from down the table. "Ive got double care of magical creatures then herbology!" she said proudly.
"Well arnt you lucky" Ron said as he threw a pancake at her.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:50 PM
crazykim

neat
please do continue

oh and btw
nothing on the story oar21
but if anyone doesnt like me becuz i read fanfics
just tell me in front of everyone instead of sending me pm calling me
A worthless b***h

what happened to you?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:46 PM