KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

nice!!! I like the dream diamonds! I'll do some later!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:32 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

isn't hedwig a girl??

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:34 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

yes she is

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:12 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bookworm4lyf
nice!!! I like the dream diamonds! I'll do some later!

*puts on snooty posh voice* Why thank you so much!! i must say it was most amusing writing it! Nah screw that!!!! ta 4 da compliment! call me pinkd if you want, its quicker than PinkDiamonds or diamonds

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:38 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Sorry sorry sorry haha (HER a push out the window. . .) my mistake!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:42 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

i made a new thread in the Harry Potter forum. it's called random HP. i thought we should have a place to talk about stuff that we can't talk about in the story threads. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=330238

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 12:52 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
he couldn't stand it anymore. all the lies they had told him. it was crap. extremely crap. how could his aunt lye to him all the time? his life might not have been such a misery...
he eventually got to sleep, but only for a few hours, and he had the strangest dreams. he saw Ron, and he was whispering to Hermione. harry asked them what they were whispering about, and they said "new set of wizard chess" which was ridiculous, Hermione hated chess. but harry drank it in anyway.
next Hermione and Ron morphed into professor dumbledore and professor mcgonagal. "harry, here are your owl results" dumbledore said. harry took the parchment mcgonagal was holding out and read. he had terrible marks. harry pulled a horrified face, to which dumbledore said, "its only a joke harry, they are not real". harry screamed in his face "they are real i know they are!! i can see when you're lying!"
Harry woke up with a start. he looked at his bedside clock. 04:30am. harry sighed. another sleepless night was ahead of him.

One more thing, try not to swear......childrens book here unless you want to make it R15 or something. that would be sweet...Harry Potter R15 style....

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 12:48 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

where did i swear? crap isnt swearing...annyway, jkr sometimes makes ron say bl00dy he11 so there's swearing anyway...

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:11 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trying_honesty
come into the light

neither is jack a.... but we dont say that either tho

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:42 PM
trying_honesty is currently offline Click here to Send trying_honesty a Private Message Find more posts by trying_honesty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:03 PM
Harry_Fan09

Hey Ya'll after i posted this thread i couldnt find it and i just found it

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:48 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry_Fan09

I didnt think that the story was gonna be so great keep up the good work!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:50 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

I'm glade you found it, are you gonna write anything?? Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:09 AM
bookworm4lyf

yea write!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:27 AM
Harry_Fan09

ok i'll try but i seriously doubt that it'll be as good as any of ya'lls

The next couple of days went by slowly Harry wished that Monday would hurry up and come so that he could leave this place and finally be with his Best friends again, but he wasn’t so sure that he was ready to be around Ron and Hermione. He was sure that they were going to want to talk about Sirius, and the Prophecy. And Harry just wasn't ready for that yet. Harry also found himself wondering what on earth Ginny could be so happy about and why she wouldn’t tell Ron.
“Maybe it has something to do with a girl that likes Ron, but then why would that make Ginny happy?” He decided to just push that matter to the back of his mind.
On Sunday night Harry decided to tell his Aunt and Uncle that he would be leaving the next morning to go to “The Burrow”. Harry walked downstairs to find his uncle watching the news and his Aunt reading a magazine.
“ I just wanted to let you know that my friend’s parents are coming to get me tomorrow.” Harry said to Uncle Vernon.
“ Good” He grunted and as Harry turned to leave the living room he saw that Aunt Petunia had a sad look on her face. Harry decided to just ignore it and go back up to his room to finish packing.
“ Why should I care about her? She helped ruin the first 11 years of my life. This is no time for me to feel sorry for her now. ” He thought to himself as he threw a book in his trunk. Harry continued to pack his things. He heard Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon go to bed an hour ago and couldn’t understand why he was hearing footsteps outside his door. Harry walked over to his door and when he opened it he saw…..

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 02:34 AM
bookworm4lyf

aww shucks thanx....great cliffhanger...i wud continur once i get an idea...chec out my thread i posted!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 02:53 AM
bookworm4lyf

p.s ur good keep on writing

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 02:54 AM
*~HP~*

were you gonna finish it or are ya leavin it for someone else. cause i'll have a stab at it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:29 AM
*~HP~*

well i'm gonna anyway. lol

… “Hermionie? What are you doing here?” Harry asked standing dumbfounded in the door way. “Well, Mr. Weasley thought it would be better if a ‘normal’ person came to get you. We didn’t want to cause any more havoc. Are you ready to go?” She asked stepping past him and looking around. Harry grabbed a few last things and put them in his trunk. And put his jaket on. “Umm… Ya, I think so. How did you get here?” she handed him a piece of paper, “Mr. Weasley is out side. He drove me here in a ministry car. I noticed that they were asleep do you want to tell them ware you went?” he took the paper and grabbed a quill, “sure.”

Last edited by *~HP~* on Mar 16th, 2005 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:48 AM
spidergrl
Living

you guys are all pretty good writers

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:25 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote