KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » My Terminator 4: Rise of the Resistance

My Terminator 4: Rise of the Resistance
Started by: SlickRick69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

WHOA dude that is amazing man !

You did the whole thing yourself !?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 06:57 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

well, not exactly...

I had a little help from James Cameron, John Brancado and Michael Ferris and Tedi Sarafian, since they wrote T1 T2 and T3...

but, yes, in the fact that the whole Rise of the Resistance story, and all the characters that were not carried over from other films, are my own invention, creation and explanation of events following T3.

Yes, I wrote this Terminator story/script all by myself.

copyright ME 2002

I hope you like it!
If you like it enough, I might just punch out T5 and T6 and post them here too!

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 12:01 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I think it rocks.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 12:48 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Definitely,

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:25 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mathematrix
Im Detective John Kimble!

Could be both..

Oracle: "Now dats f**ked up"!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 03:42 PM
mathematrix is currently offline Click here to Send mathematrix a Private Message Find more posts by mathematrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peace_seeker198

Not a very good script I would say...

Too much confusion going on there. There are two other scripts which I would prefer, but I liked "The Hope of the Future" the most since it fully explained all the sequences of T1, T2 and T3, and also had a major role for Arnold (although we all assume that he's not coming back for a main part. But who knows if Arnold will be re-elected again? He said he's up for T4 anyway!)

Maybe try avoid using TX-850A and B as we can't actually tell which is which apart from the letters. And I have absolutely no idea how you came up with that! They are of different sizes and technologies. And how can they possibility capture a T-X? If I assume you are using the severely damaged T-X from T3, how could it still have any poly-alloy on it? Not to mention that after a hydrogen bomb explosion (we see the effects of it in T3) there is hardly any usable parts left...

These are just some points to clarafy. I haven't actually quite finish the entire script as I lost interested in it. Sorry about that but I still look forward to your 2nd draft.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:29 PM
peace_seeker198 is currently offline Click here to Send peace_seeker198 a Private Message Find more posts by peace_seeker198 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Uhh OK

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:09 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
Not to mention that after a hydrogen bomb explosion (we see the effects of it in T3) there is hardly any usable parts left...

If i recall correctly, one of the final scenes of T3 was a shot of the T-850's endo skull in the ashes, and it's eye dims out. It might also be possible that fragments of the T-X are also scattered somewhere in the rubble as well?

Btw, it's a nice script, Slick! big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:07 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I think it was kinda exaggerated that the T-850 actually survived the nuclear explosions to that degree.

I think the fuel-cell explosion itself should have pretty much totalled both Terminators.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:29 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
If i recall correctly, one of the final scenes of T3 was a shot of the T-850's endo skull in the ashes, and it's eye dims out. It might also be possible that fragments of the T-X are also scattered somewhere in the rubble as well?

That end scene with the slowly fading optical sensors is exactly the scene I used to base my assumption that the Terminators survived, at least, in part... or in parts...

along with the end narrative quote about the Battle For the Future was only just beginning...

so, I/We can assume that enough parts of both Terminator units survived the blast; the blast was minimized by the cramped 12 inches of space, by the beating and reboot the T-150 had already suffered, and by that special little catch-all called Writer's Creative License, the blast brought down the mountain, without bringing down the Terminators! Simple, not confusing... suspend your disbelief just enough to fathom the concept that a machine, a super computer brain from the future could invent time-travel and send back some other machines to stop the one man capable of stopping that super computer from achieving its goal of world domination... if you can conceive of such a twisted concept, then surely you could grasp the concept that those terminator machines are tough enough to withstand a lowly little nuke....

Still a little lost as to the confusion peace_seeker mentions, but, not bothered by it enough to give a $hit, so...

Originally posted by TMACalicious
Btw, it's a nice script, Slick! big grin

Thanks TMA!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:17 AM
bahhh_yeti

Dude get a life!!!!!!! Terminator was a TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like going hay! Neo's Dead and the world is safe from evil...sounds like there could be a storyline there! ****N HELL!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:13 AM
bahhh_yeti is currently offline Click here to Send bahhh_yeti a Private Message Find more posts by bahhh_yeti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

actually TERMINATOR was originally shot to be a one-shot wonder, so (as Terminatory might say) **** you, *******. Although Cameron had invested time in inventing the back-story and future-story, including some great stuff that never made it to the final cut of the first, best The Original Terminator, he thought the story was complete, or complete enough, with that first film, and saw no need to go forward with any crappy, second-rate, second-chance sequel.

Only all those years later, were Cameron and crew enticed to revisit the story, dredge up some of the fantastic back- and future-story, and tack a second chapter to the Terminator tale.

Same thing as Mostow and the gang did with T3, took the story and added their own twisted turn to it, useless and pointless as certain folk might consider it to be...

and T4 is inevitable, so there.

Trilogies are so 80s...

Quadrilogies are the stuff of the new millennium!

TERMINATOR 4 RULZ!! (to put it in language u no doubt understand, Dude!)

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:25 AM
bahhh_yeti

1. The 80's gave birth to the best movies of all time.
2. Why would there be a 4th Terminator if its a trilogy of the 80's.
3. The Matrix Trilogy, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy all part of the millenium, all TRILOGIES
4. I can think of only 1 trilogy that is to become a "quadrilogy" : Die Hard and even then Bruce Willis has to fund it because it's a stupid idea...woo yea Justin Timberlake as John McClane jr YIPPY KA AYE hee hee hee. I wonder how many terrorists he's gonna say "Im guna have ya naked by the end of this song" to.
5. I dont hate you. I pity you.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 12:18 AM
bahhh_yeti is currently offline Click here to Send bahhh_yeti a Private Message Find more posts by bahhh_yeti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bahhh_yeti

Oh and how can t4 be inevitable if Arnie's left the movie scene to focus on playing world domination; political style?!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 12:25 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
Dude get a life!!!!!!! Terminator was a TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like going hay! Neo's Dead and the world is safe from evil...sounds like there could be a storyline there! ****N HELL!

What's with all this hostility, bahhh??? This is a discussion forum, not a place for you to be harassing other ppl.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:08 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Originally posted by bahhh_yeti
1. The 80's gave birth to the best movies of all time.

In your (amazingly sad) opinion...

2. Why would there be a 4th Terminator if its a trilogy of the 80's.

T1 was in 1984, T2 was released in like 93, T3 in what 2002 or 2003, so your argument about 'Terminator= trilogy of the 80s' is as weak as the rest of your babble...

3. The Matrix Trilogy, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy all part of the millenium, all TRILOGIES

4. I can think of only 1 trilogy that is to become a "quadrilogy" : Die Hard and even then Bruce Willis has to fund it because it's a stupid idea.... (blah blah blah more mindless, pointless babble)

think harder, dud (not a typo...)

STAR WARS saga, 6 movies ( or, by your feeble reckoning, 2 'trilogies' rather than a 6-flick saga, I suppose).. (begun in 1976, 24 years before 2000)
STAR TREK saga, 10 movies.. (6 Original Cast, 4 TNG cast) (many pre-2000) (3 TRILOGIES, plus 1, or what? moron)
JAMES BOND series, 22 movies.. (many pre-2000)(7 TRILOGIES +1??????????????????????????????????????????????)

let's just go with QUADRILOGY, since it's the wave of the new millennium

LETHAL WEAPON QUADRILOGY
SUPERMAN QUADRILOGY (so far) (long before 2000)
BATMAN QUADRILOGY (+1 new one)(begun before 2000)
TREMORS QUADRILOGY
PLANET OF THE APES series 5 movies (way before 2000) + 1 remake
ALIEN QUADRILOGY
FRIDAY 13th, 11 movie series (2 QUADRILOGIES + 1 TRILOGY, so far)
NOES, 8 movies (DOUBLE QUADRILOGY)
HALLOWEEN saga, DOUBLE QUADRILOGY
JACK RYAN QUADRILOGY (Hunt For Red October, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger, Sum of All Fears)
ROCKY QUADRILOGY +1 (so far)

5. I dont hate you. I pity you.

the feeling's mutual...

oh, wait.. I do hate...

not you per se, just closed-minded idiots in general, so don't take offense...

eek! big grin cool Happy Dance

any and/or all forms of movie series' don't have to just end with 3 because you say so!! Plenty of cinematic sagas go on beyond 3 installments. Get used to it!

Oh and how can t4 be inevitable if Arnie's left the movie scene to focus on playing world domination; political style?!

Arnie is done with politics, or, when he is finally finished, he will return to the role that made him famous:

T4 IS INEVITABLE!!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 05:12 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by SlickRick69
Arnie is done with politics, or, when he is finally finished, he will return to the role that made him famous:

T4 IS INEVITABLE!!

Arnie's term ends next year and he plans to run again, but many (including myself) believe he won't be winning this time in which case it is likely he 'will be back' for possibly one more film (likely T4 or True Lies 2). If the rumors are true of James Cameron returning to helm TL2 then you can bet Arnie will return as well, but if the rumors are false there is a healthy chance T4 will be his pick.

Earlier this month: Oct. 11

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Sci Fi Wire

Terminator Will Be Back

Creature-effects supervisor John Rosengrant of Stan Winston Studios confirmed to SCI FI Wire that he has met with director Jonathan Mostow recently about the possibility of a new Terminator movie, but nothing is a go yet. "It's too early to figure out what a new Terminator would look like, or anything like that," said Rosengrant, who was the creature-effects supervisor on the upcoming film Doom, starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

In the first three Terminator films, Arnold Schwarzenegger, now governor of California, starred as a robot from the future. The original 1984 film was one of the first projects for special-effects designer Stan Winston, whose studio created the effects for such films as Aliens and Jurassic Park, as well as the two Terminator sequels.

Rosengrant said it is too early to figure out what a new robot from the future would look like if the franchise were to continue. "You usually don't do that kind of thing," Rosengrant said about designing a new Terminator. "You see the script and what spark comes from that, [talk] with the director and see what the vision is. It does no good to dream it up unless you write a treatment and try to get out there and sell it yourself."

Mostow, who directed Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines, has said he was interested in a fourth Terminator film and commissioned a story written by Terminator 3 screenwriters John D. Brancato and Michael Ferris. Nick Stahl, who starred as John Connor in the third film, is signed for two more sequels.

"I know Jonathan Mostow said he had a script idea for it, and I did talk to him, and he did say that, but I don't know," Rosengrant said. "I keep hearing that there's going to be a Terminator 4. That's all it's been, just rumblings."

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:36 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Hey Slick, how's it going?

First off: well done for writing your script! I think there are some good ideas in there. Please accept my apologies for not reading all of it but I get charged by the minute to use the Internet since my Internet Provider tried to screw me over with Broadband fees! (Long story...)

Secondly: everyone providing negative feedback about a T4 movie ever happening - please STOP. Part of this forum is based upon fans of the Terminator franchise pushing for a fourth T movie to be created to correct the wrongs of T3. Whether is happens or not is another matter. But for now, there is a slim chance if might happen, and the negative vibes you're bringing to the forum by putting down a fellow fan who got off their arse to write a script for a possible fourth T movie shows way more creativity then you or I ever will.

Keep up the good work Slick, it's much appreciated.

U

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:42 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Slick> For those dudes hassling your script, just ask em if any one of them has the gumption or persistance to even write a quarter of what uve done.

I'm with U Neek here, you script bashers just back off.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:49 AM
Kenty T-1000
t3h b4dg3r slayz0r!

I haven't had time to read it completely, but what I've read so far is brilliant. Keep up the good work thumb up

As for the ones disrespecting the script, **** off. Unless you can do better I suggest you stop looking like pricks by slating it.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:40 PM
Kenty T-1000 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenty T-1000 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenty T-1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote