KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Vs ulic

Who is better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Exar kun 17 85.00%
ulic 3 15.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Exar Vs ulic
Started by: Sith_lord_Exar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baston Alveron
ACE REBEL PILOT

Exar wins no doubt read the sith scriptures. exar was almost the strongest sith ever

Xbox live tag= Jedi of chaos
Galaxies galaxy= shadow fire
galaxies character name= exarnious kundroma

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Baston Alveron a Private Message Find more posts by Baston Alveron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

What Sith scriptures?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
Exar wins no doubt read the sith scriptures. exar was almost the strongest sith ever

What are talking about?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I think I know what he is talking about.

http://groups.msn.com/TJATheneworder/sithscrolls3.msnw

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

That's bull. The Sith Magicians weren't around one million years ago. That's what "thousand millenia" means.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I know. I was just thinking that is what he was thinking about.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I know, I didn't mean you. Thanks for the clarification. But Baston, where does that say Exar and Ulic were most powerful? Nowhere.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:35 PM
DarkExar
Dark Lord Of The Sith

Originally posted by chilled monkey
ArthasKnight is quite correct. They did fight and were very well matched.

Yes but ragnos did say exar was the stronger of the 2 and made him the dark lord not ulic
so i say exar

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:13 PM
Click here to Send DarkExar a Private Message Find more posts by DarkExar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think I know what he is talking about.

http://groups.msn.com/TJATheneworder/sithscrolls3.msnw

Dude, Glentract, you know your SW trivia. I bet if I referred to some vague article on an obscure website you would know it. I applaud you.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkExar
Dark Lord Of The Sith

Darth L. Dipsit thats praticly standerd knowlage about sith :P, they is so much to know about.By the way love that maul face with dif colours v v cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:48 PM
Click here to Send DarkExar a Private Message Find more posts by DarkExar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vesman

I am sure that Exar will defeat Ulic.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Vesman a Private Message Find more posts by Vesman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by Darth Windu
That's bull. The Sith Magicians weren't around one million years ago. That's what "thousand millenia" means.

First: I guess this is some mistake on the site.
Second: Sith Magicians - that means SITH that practiced SITH magic - could well be around for one million years. We know that all Sith (the basic species on Korriban) had a connection to the force and were practicing magic and they could have done that long before the Dark Jedi came (25,000 years ago).

Back to the topic: Exar would kill Ulic. He is the better swordsmen and he has more "raw" power than Ulic.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Exar equalled Ulic long before he did all those amazing things. Ulic has since then done nothing that is as impressive as Exar Kun, he was also the apprentice. Meaning that Exar would pwn Ulic

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Nai Fohl
First: I guess this is some mistake on the site.
Second: Sith Magicians - that means SITH that practiced SITH magic - could well be around for one million years. We know that all Sith (the basic species on Korriban) had a connection to the force and were practicing magic and they could have done that long before the Dark Jedi came (25,000 years ago).

Back to the topic: Exar would kill Ulic. He is the better swordsmen and he has more "raw" power than Ulic.

Possibly. . . . but I doubt that the Sith could have had that kind of power as in later times nearly 925,000 years before the Jedi Order was formed. It's a possibility, though. And yeah, Ulic gets destroyed.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:00 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Darth Windu
Possibly. . . . but I doubt that the Sith could have had that kind of power as in later times nearly 925,000 years before the Jedi Order was formed. It's a possibility, though. And yeah, Ulic gets destroyed.

Bow you have your math wrong, it's 975,000 years before the Order's formation. lol big grin

In anycase, they would doubtfully be gaining power over that time because they were so primitve. Now saying that I believe Atlantis is real, but think of it like that. A lost Empire with amazing technological powers is lost and then some people rediscover it.

I'll ask again. I heard somewhere that Nai Fohl "proved" that Ulic ins't as good as it was generaly though.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:39 PM
Eminence
Boss

Lol. How did that happen. . . . ?

And as for that Nai Fohl thing, I don't remember exactly which thread that was, but he pretty much crushed Ulic.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:57 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I really want to see that. I just dont see what could have crusehed the almighty Ulic

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 04:01 PM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Hmmm...I crushed Ulic ? Well...
I think you are refering to my post here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=356499

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

No offense Nai, but that doesn't show me a lot about Ulic. He did fight Exar and this Exar was able to come to a pratical standstill against a lightsaber grandmaster, Vodo Bass. Ulic also defeated Mandalore and this one knew some Sith Magic I believe. If you ask me, Ulic is still way up there.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:23 PM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
No offense Nai, but that doesn't show me a lot about Ulic. He did fight Exar and this Exar was able to come to a pratical standstill against a lightsaber grandmaster, Vodo Bass. Ulic also defeated Mandalore and this one knew some Sith Magic I believe. If you ask me, Ulic is still way up there.

Now...just to tell: Everything "great" that Ulic did was defeat his brother Cay and defeat Mandalore (who isn't a force user). If you watch his career it's not very impressive.

First off he wasn't trained from infancy on. His Jedi training did start when he was already a man because his mother didn't want to train him and his brother.

Well...after his training during his first mission (find a peaceful solution for the problems on Onderon):
- he didn't recognize Queen Amanoa and King Ommin as Dark Side users nor was he able to sense the dark side of Iziz
- Princess Galia was kidnapped by beast masters just in front of his eyes
- he was manipulated into taking aggressive actions against the beast masters by Queen Amanoa
- when he got to know that the people of Iziz are the ones that kept the planet at war he had nothing better to do than launch a battle against Iziz together with the beast masters and nearly failed until Arca Jeth came and saved the day

Arca Jeth declared that first mission to a total failure. After this:

- during the freedon Nadd uprising he again took completely hotheaded actions like killing Warb Null and cutting down King Ommins exosceleton.
- after that he came up with the stupid plan to infiltrate the Krath and destroy them from the inside just because of that plan he fell to the dark side
- he was captured and tortured by Satal Keeto than killed him (again acting because of his hate)
- he was manipulated by Aleema Keto
- after defeating Mandalore he attacked Coruscant with the forces of the Mandalorians and the Krath and failed in taking the planet over so he was captured by the Jedi
- later when Kun had saved him and they were on Ossus he killed his brother just to have Nomi Sunrider cuting his connection to the force
off
- then he had nothing better to do than betray Kun

Now...in every situation he acts without a thought just driven by his emotions and his arrogance. As I said...he is something like Anakin without having Anakins "raw power" or potential. Kun would have won his first fight against Ulic. And Kun as a Sith Lord would simply destroy Ulic.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:22 PM