KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » love:its a funny thing

love:its a funny thing
Started by: ericadurancefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

Love love:its a funny thing

sandy was a decent looking guy,he really loved to keep up his appearance,he was close to six feet tall with sandy blonde hair,he had a nice toned body and was extremely athletic. he loved his morning jogs because it was his favorite way to wake up,jogging down the beach at dawn was an amazing rush,the smell of the ocean all around him,the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks in the distant,he felt centered at this time of the day,he was free. he had been out of school for going on three months and he had started seeing a girl named theresa,she was beautiful and intelligent and he loved that about her but the only thing he didnt understand is why he could not get aroused whenever she wanted to fool around,he could barely even kiss her. he thought it was just his nerves till he met her older brother and felt strongly attracted to him and as soon as he left the room he made love to theresa like there was no tomarrow but he was imaging her brother the whole time,how could he tell his girlfriend the only way he could make love to her was thinking about her brother,it was a terrible secret he could tell nobody.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 02:55 PM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

he stopped and took a deep breath and looked around,the sun was coming up on the horizon,then the thought crossed through his mind that he might be gay,it would explain a lot but how would he tell his friends and his family or theresa?,it might be better for everyone in his life if he just kept it a secret,it cant be that hard,can it?,he thought to himself as he took back off down the beach.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 04:19 PM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

good smile

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 06:35 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

thanks,i will post some more as soon as i get another entry done

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 07:12 PM
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

theresa rolled over and was surprised to see the other half of her bed empty,she yawned and looked at the clock,it was almost seven in the morning so she realized sandy must be out jogging. she reached up and flipped on her lamp and covered her head when the room flooded with light,she finally uncovered her head and grabbed her slippers and slid them on and walked downstairs.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 09:02 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

more plz!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:27 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

theresa was brewing a pot of coffee when she saw sandy running towards the beach house,she could not help but smile because she was so in love with him but last night bothered her because he was only able to have sex with her after seeing her brother,she quickly put the thought to the back of her mind.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:15 PM
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

"hey sweetheart"he said as he kissed her gently on the lips,"last night was fun"she said smiling as she sat down at the table and sipped at her coffee smiling. he just smiled and kind of shrugged his shoulders,"wow, that would put most guys egos over the top"she said with a little laugh as she got up,"where are you going?"he asked as she walked out of the kitchen,"i am going to take a shower,you wanna join"she said smiling as she walked out of the room.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:43 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:33 PM
trackChk890

I like it!! its a mystery gay or not!haha your doing good though keep going

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:22 PM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

good story thumb up

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:06 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yep it is! he MUST carry on...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:10 PM
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

sandy debated it for a few minutes and bounded up the stairs but stopped in his tracks outside the bathroom door,he wanted to go in there and make love to her but something was stopping him and it bothered him. he could hear the water running and could picture her naked with the water caressing her body but could not get the urge to go in there and that bugged him.

theresa loved the feeling of the water flowing over every inch of her body and longed for sandy to be with her,she had cravings and it was hard when he didnt help her feed her urges,she always heard rumors about him but refused to believe it because she loved him but what if they were true and she had wasted two years of her life.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:24 AM
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

sandy was pacing and finally decided to just go to her room and he went in and looked around till he finally found a photo album,he smiled as he looked at pictures of theresa when she was a little kid,"what you looking at?she asked coming into the room with a towel wrapped around her. he held up the photo album smiling,"here let me change real quick and we can look through it together"she said as she grabbed some clothes and removed her towel,"i will come back in when your decent"he said getting up and turning his head,"why?,youve ****ed me once it is not going to bother me iff you see me naked"she said laughing but he would not look at her."what is your problem sandy?"she asked as she slid her shirt on,"nothing"he said turning back around now that she was fully dressed,"you **** me a couple of nights ago and now you cant look at me naked"she said to him but he said nothing in reply.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:56 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ooooh, what shall happen????? plz post some more!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:03 PM
syko freak

i think u r a really talented ryter. n that was good so far. cnt wait 2 read more.

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:48 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

yeah that was good..keep going!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:19 PM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

"what do you want to hear from me?"he asked after a few moments of silence,"how about you tell me how you really feel about me"she anwsered looking directly into his eyes."i love you more than anything in this world"he said smiling as he gently kissed her on the lips and then the forehead,"thank you"she said with her eyes getting watery.

sandy was happy to get out of the bedroom because he needed some fresh air he thought as he jogged down the beach,he also kept wondering when theresas brother was going to be back around. he smilied at the thought of her brother,tall and slim,dark complected with shaggy hair in his eyes he was the most gorgeous person he had ever seen but he did not dare tell his girlfriend because it would kill her.

theresa sat on the bed crying,she was so relieved to hear sandy tell her that but she knew in heart it was a lie and that tore her apart,"whats wrong little sis?"her brother duncan said from the doorway and she just smilied and hugged him.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:34 PM
trackChk890

aww..keep going

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:07 AM
fantasygirl

I love it. But I want to get things straighten out. So ur telling us that Sandy is gay, right? ANd how old r they anyways? Just wondering.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 01:57 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote