KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-team VS. JLA and the JSA

X-team VS. JLA and the JSA
This poll is closed.
X-team 12 50.00%
JLA & JSA 10 41.67%
Draw 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-team VS. JLA and the JSA
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

JLA/JSA are more than a match for all x-men EVER

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:51 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i agree

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:29 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

sadly...I agree too....but I love the xmen.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

X-men are buch of weak hero . I love the X-men too , but you can't deny facts . Superman , MM , flash can take X-men member out so fast it's not funny.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:35 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

that's why we give them power ups! So that the X-men can eventually be able to beat all these teams on boards everywhere!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:36 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

The X-Men rock! But they were created for a different purpose, for a different audience. They're more gritty and realistic, focussed less on sheer power and more on character development.

Facts is facts, and the JLA are unbe-smegging-lievably powerful.... the X-Team simply can't win this, not without somem MAJOR coincedences. Such as Beast discovering K-Nite, lol!

Fantastically told story though, Khell! Top notch. smile

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:42 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

Not to be a dick, but couldn't Gambit go "New Sun" and blow the JLA up on sight?

Still gotta say the JLA logically though.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:26 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

in theory the JLA should beat the Xmen...in theory unless like illadelph12 mention...remy go new son on them...and if god like Cable and dark Phoenix joined the fray..the JLA would really have to hustle to get a victory....if Remy, Nathan and Jean "powered up" I do believe this could "even the playing feild"..so to speak.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, I'm sure we could take the core seven JLA and ASSEMBLE a team of X-men to take them out - IF we could choose versions of the X-men (New Son Gambit, Shaman Nate, God Cable, Magneto, Phoenix Jean, Phoenix Rachael, God Iceman, Onslaught Xavier, etc.).

In fact, I'd say that's a more interesting challenge...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:09 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

the supreme Xmen could take them...it'd come down to one factor...Batman and his plan...I know batman lacks powers but often when strenght won't be enough to get a victory Superman and the JLA look to batman for a plan. Batman is the glue that holds the JLA together..but it have to be one hell of plan to take down the "supreme Xmen". Gambit, Nate, Cable, Magneto, P Jean, P Racheal, God Iceman, Onslaught Xavier, and what the hell throw in Mr. Sinster and Apoc...that should give the uncanny one more than enough mutant juice to beat the JLA and the JSA.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:13 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khellendros
Aaaaah okay. But why doesn't the explosion hurt him?

That's true. In an enclosed space, he is severely restricted or his own winds will injure his team mates.

Flash can modify his Speed force aura so that it doesn't create any winds or sonic booms...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Oh, wait, here is another solution.

Superman lifts the X-Mansion and throws it into space. There.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:31 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

"Oh, wait, here is another solution.

Superman lifts the X-Mansion and throws it into space. There."

lol. That's awesome...

"Yeah, I'm sure we could take the core seven JLA and ASSEMBLE a team of X-men to take them out - IF we could choose versions of the X-men (New Son Gambit, Shaman Nate, God Cable, Magneto, Phoenix Jean, Phoenix Rachael, God Iceman, Onslaught Xavier, etc.).
In fact, I'd say that's a more interesting challenge..."

From what I've heard about some of these 'powered up' xmen, wouldnt they destroy the JLA, or anyone for that matter.

The JLA wins this.

Hey, while we're adding/choosing different versions, why not get the JLA from the future (DC 1M) plus Sups Prime in there...

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:06 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Jamaican
"Oh, wait, here is another solution.

Superman lifts the X-Mansion and throws it into space. There."

lol. That's awesome...

"Yeah, I'm sure we could take the core seven JLA and ASSEMBLE a team of X-men to take them out - IF we could choose versions of the X-men (New Son Gambit, Shaman Nate, God Cable, Magneto, Phoenix Jean, Phoenix Rachael, God Iceman, Onslaught Xavier, etc.).
In fact, I'd say that's a more interesting challenge..."

From what I've heard about some of these 'powered up' xmen, wouldnt they destroy the JLA, or anyone for that matter.

The JLA wins this.

Hey, while we're adding/choosing different versions, why not get the JLA from the future (DC 1M) plus Sups Prime in there...

No one is adding characters to my thread. Keep an open mind. Their already quite a few obstacles in the way of the JLA. Since the X-team have bunch of psychics/telepath's they could very well see the JLA coming. This battle could be a lot closer than most of you think. So no supes 1 million, no prime, no Dark Phoenix, No New Sun(Theoretically Gambit is New Sun, and whose powers he could max out if he knew it was life and death), No Magneto, and no future JLA.

Strength wise, the JLA are true winners. while the X-team dominate the board in telepath's, telekinetics, and psionics.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:24 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Wait a minute, I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here. The scenario was already laid out.

Sentry already established that Supes drills through the ground into the hangar, he doesn't toss the mansion.

He already established that Batman only knows about Charles, Colossus, Kitty, Kurt, and the original X men (Ice, Cyc, Beast, Angel, Jean), and that Bat's is under the assumption that the institute is a school for mutants.

Batman doesn't know that the lower levels are the base of operations for the X-men, he thinks it's a boarding school for mutants.

Batman doesn't know Jean has/had access to the Phoenix force.

Batman doesn't know of X-Force, X Factor, or Excalibur.

Batman doesn't know of Gambit's alternate self coming and showing him his full potential as New Son.

Batman doesn't know of how powerful Cable has become, or that he, and all of the other X telepaths are even going to be there or what they are capable of.

Batman doesn't know Longshot can alter probabilities and have the JLA at a disadvantage from the start.

And that's all in current Marvel continuity, not future timelines.

The JLA are coming into the confrontation assuming to only have to deal with the original X men, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, and Colossus. They'd be caught off guard.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:44 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

We have also forgot that the X-Men doesn't know about the attack in the mansion, and therefore are unable to react when Superman drills through the ground with lightning speed.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:49 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Re: X-team VS. JLA and the JSA

Originally posted by Sentry
Can the combined might of the JLA and JSA take on Xmen/Xforce/Xfactor/Excalibur?

Here is the X roster:

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Colossus
Rogue
Beast
Forge
Storm
Warpath
Northstar
Cable
Polaris
Magma
Iceman
Gambit
Wolverine
Captain Britain(with Excalibur and Amulet of right)
Meggan
Archangel
Banshee
Nightcrawler
Professor X
Havok
Bishop
Random
Shadowcat
Dazzler
Cannonball
Sunfire
Strong Guy
Shatterstar
Psylocke
Chamber
Jubilee
Longshot
Marrow

VS.

Current JLA & JSA(NOT PRE-CRISIS):

Superman
Flash
Batman
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Aqua man
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Steel
Martian Manhunter
Shazam
Powergirl
Sentinel
Obsidian
Jakeem Thunder
Star Spangled Kid
Black Canary
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Mr. Terrific
Faith(Telepath, not Dr. Fayt)

Scenario: JLA and The JSA have been commissioned by the government to hunt and capture down mutants. Batman learns that the Charles Xavier Institute is really a school for mutants. He does his research on the five founding members of the Xmen, Professor x, and few xmen members, Colossus, Kitty Pryde(Shadowcat), and Nightcrawler.
He gathers members of the JLA and the JSA as back up and storm the place, deep into the mansion via Superman digging an underground tunnel, they pop out in the hangar bypassing most of the institute's security. As soon as they hit the hangar, little do they know, they stormed the place during a mutant gathering, a reunion of sorts of Xavier's current and former students. There Professor X is giving a speech on how the war with humans can be avoided to his xmen and the other mutants Charles has helped along the way. The battle starts in the hanger.

Why are the rosters so lopsided, is because even though it's post crisis, the JLA and JSA are uber powerful. Base line DC heroes are a bit more powerful than their marvel counterparts which are steeped in a little more realism. Well other than that, let the battle begin.

quote:
We have also forgot that the X-Men doesn't know about the attack in the mansion, and therefore are unable to react when Superman drills through the ground with lightning speed.

In my original post there, I never said that the X-team didn't know about the attack. They are psychic, and could have very well forseen their coming disaster. Then again you could be right, they didn't know they were coming. This fight is a lot a closer than people think, and it seems their are more people who agree with me on this.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:05 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

"Hey, while we're adding/choosing different versions, why not get the JLA from the future (DC 1M) plus Sups Prime in there..."

That was sarcasm.

"Batman learns that the Charles Xavier Institute is really a school for mutants. He does his research on the five founding members of the Xmen, Professor x, and few xmen members, Colossus, Kitty Pryde(Shadowcat), and Nightcrawler."

I know this is YOUR thread and YOUR story, but don't you think it would be very unlike Bruce to not get the blueprints, find any available openings/exits, rooms. Also I think he would do his homework on more than just the 5 founding members (plus the others you mentioned). I think he would find out exactly who at least lives/practices there at the mansion? Especially those more dangerous and well known mutants such as Cable, Gambit etc.

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:16 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Jamaican
I know this is YOUR thread and YOUR story, but don't you think it would be very unlike Bruce to not get the blueprints, find any available openings/exits, rooms. Also I think he would do his homework on more than just the 5 founding members (plus the others you mentioned). I think he would find out exactly who at least lives/practices there at the mansion? Especially those more dangerous and well known mutants such as Cable, Gambit etc.

Actually, if the world has gotten so hostile that the government is hiring other superhumans like the JLA to round up mutants, then Xavier would just hack into computers and minds and wipe all public knowledge and records of the mansion from existance. Even if he could find blueprints on the school, there's no way Xavier would have filed plans and blueprints for the underground levels with the city or something. He would have jsut ahd the crewes construct it and then wiped their minds.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:54 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Khellendros
Actually, if the world has gotten so hostile that the government is hiring other superhumans like the JLA to round up mutants, then Xavier would just hack into computers and minds and wipe all public knowledge and records of the mansion from existance. Even if he could find blueprints on the school, there's no way Xavier would have filed plans and blueprints for the underground levels with the city or something. He would have jsut ahd the crewes construct it and then wiped their minds.

Are you saying that he can hack in Batcave? What the f**k?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:24 AM