KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » will the matrix become reality to us

will the matrix become reality to us
Started by: TX!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TX!
judgement day will come!

will the matrix become reality to us

i was wondering in the far future will the matrix be reality for us?..with all the technologies and stuff growing each year

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 08:47 PM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

No.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 09:15 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

i dont think it wuld get that far.
wuld be cool thou.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 09:17 PM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 09:26 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

i think that taking it to the extreme but technoligie will advance

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 10:27 AM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

the matrix is the world that we all live in is

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:35 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

neo here remaking the matrix laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:36 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

you cant kill of trinity shes to inportent to zion and helping morphues to free more minds and with the help on neo

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if mankind f*cks up royally then its entirely possible...

but a long long way off...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by neo121
you cant kill of trinity shes to inportent to zion and helping morphues to free more minds and with the help on neo

and i was glad to see her go...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I think we're in the Matrix right now the reason the movie was made was to make it seem untrue.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:15 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

wats worng with the matrix forum cant get on to post msgs evil face

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:21 AM
neo121

wrong*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:22 AM
neo121

alien i'm from the source [email protected]

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:28 AM
neo121

someone somewhere must no trinity morphues neo here [email protected] remaking the matrix laughing out loud cool

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:44 PM
neo121

no more rock for reeves hes quit dogstar

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 06:35 PM
vashy's_girl

hello! do any of you know where i can find really good screen caps from the first matrix movie? ( i need ones that are like from every other second, cause there is this certain scene i need them from for art class) thanks! big grin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 01:33 AM
vashy's_girl is currently offline Click here to Send vashy's_girl a Private Message Find more posts by vashy's_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deep seeker
god

no

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 04:10 PM
deep seeker is currently offline Click here to Send deep seeker a Private Message Find more posts by deep seeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

it's always a possibility. you never know what the future will bring......................

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 04:12 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

the matix form is not working

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 06:58 PM
neo121

matrix

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 07:02 PM