KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » will the matrix become reality to us

will the matrix become reality to us
Started by: TX!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo121

is zion online yet neo in the uk laughing out loudcool

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 07:22 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

when watching the matrix when neo was in the womb i started to here vioces ay that is me in the vat like womb laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 07:27 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

32/M/CHESHIRE CREWE ENGLAND laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:05 PM
neo121

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:37 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

y r u posing so much. dont post random stuff unless ur in off topic forum and if u have a cool screensaver, please post it in the approiate thread

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 02:47 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

anyone online tonight

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:46 PM
it dow sleep
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK the matrix is a program for living organisms with extra programs inside like a game but ur in it

The machines r a breed of robotic technology made for learning. they learnt so much that they discovered a way of using the matrix as an energy source

JM's 2nd kid

Vampire solider

British millitary 3rd artillery division

Rocket launcher Platoon

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:23 AM
it dow sleep is currently offline Click here to Send it dow sleep a Private Message Find more posts by it dow sleep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I think we're in the Matrix right now the reason the movie was made was to make it seem untrue.

If you really belive that then you have a very sad life.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:03 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

wots wrong w/ the matrix forum

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:58 PM
neo121

darkdethbringer you are so write we do live in the matrix world laughing out loud cool

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:16 PM
Doctor Strange
Master of the mystic arts

While I don't think it will become the Matrix's extreme, but I do think we can draw lessons from the film about making sure we control technology and not the other way around.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:01 PM
Doctor Strange is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Strange a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Strange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote