KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Username change

Username change
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Username change

Yo raz I want to drop the 875 at the end of my user name but "Hegemon" is already taken by a person who joined 06-22-2003 and has only made 2 posts. So since its highly unlikely he's ever coming back could I get his username?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 01:28 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

In future, contact me via PM for specific requests like this.

About the name, sorry, can't change it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:58 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Username

I have a question, there is an old user that has “Pittman” but has never posted. Is there a way that I can get that username?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 03:16 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

I was going to suggest this, if members don't come on for a year and don't post and show no chance of returning. Make there names available.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 05:47 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I've suggested that before.
I don't think there's any plans for that to happen

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 12:29 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I just want to know if I can have that one since they have never posted and it is way old.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:04 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
I just want to know if I can have that one since they have never posted and it is way old.

if they've never posted you probably could but you need to be special,
or favoured by the admin.
cause there has been a case where a member was able to change Username to one that had already been registered.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:20 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by BakaXero
if they've never posted you probably could but you need to be special,
or favoured by the admin.
cause there has been a case where a member was able to change Username to one that had already been registered.
I'm special in the head

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:53 AM
Syren
dreaming

If there was a case where a member was able to change to a username already in use then all other requests for usernames in use by someone inactive should be allowed.

I also think that if a member hasn't posted in over a year and hadn't many posts to begin with, their username should be released.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:57 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I wouldn't mind being plain old Spooony again. It just seems more sensible than §P0oONY.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 10:35 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

That name is a bit erratic

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:24 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

It's on speed...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:05 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I wouldn't mind being plain old Spooony again. It just seems more sensible than §P0oONY.

I think you should change your name to fork no expression

or Spoogle

Yes I am just saying random crap.. sorry embarrasment

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 11:19 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I think you should change your name to fork no expression

or Spoogle

Yes I am just saying random crap.. sorry embarrasment

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 12:13 AM
Syren
dreaming

SPORK

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 01:07 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Change In username(To Admins)

Just recently I've wanted to change my username, it took me a while but I finally decided on changing it to Dream. I went to change it, and it told me someone already has this username. I then went and searched and found the user who took the name before I had the chance. The user "dream"(link below) registered October 17 2003, but has not once ever posted or been online. Because of this I was wondering if something could be done so where I could have the username "Dream"?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=11399

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:41 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

No, nothing can be done.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:56 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

A simple solution would be to be original and think of a name that has not been used.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 02:22 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it that bad that I would like to use Dream considering the poster registered as dream has never been online once in the 3 years he's been registered?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 02:34 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

nothing bad on it

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 03:07 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote