KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?

Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?
Started by: awain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?

I don't think George Lucas should make any more Star Wars films any way, because it wouldn't make sense making more Star Wars films after Episode VI, because all the actors would be old, and want could you do anyway, there's no point having another Galatic Empire, or any more Sith lords...
cool Maybe you could do Episode VII called Vader's vengeance, where the ghost of Darth Vader comes back for revenge.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:41 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

1: NO!
2: This is the episode III forum
3: please stop making new threads when you have something to say.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:43 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

cool Maybe you could do Episode VII called Vader's vengeance, where the ghost of Darth Vader comes back for revenge.

That's the lamest idea I have ever heard.

I think epsiodes 7,8 and 9 should be made, only because the story is not over. Luke still has all sorts of things to fix that his father did.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

I think epsiodes 7,8 and 9 should be made, only because the story is not over. Luke still has all sorts of things to fix that his father did.

Just know Luke did it. The story is OVER. At least in the Lucas Empire it is.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:44 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
1: NO!
2: This is the episode III forum
3: please stop making new threads when you have something to say.

Yeah, maybe I should stop coming up with new threads everytime i think of one... but still, Episode VII, Vader's vengenace, it sounds pretty cool

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:46 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by awain
Yeah, maybe I should stop coming up with new threads everytime i think of one... but still, Episode VII, Vader's vengenace, it sounds pretty cool

Yeah, just use the search button and remember what forum your in. wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:47 PM
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

Thanks for liking my lame idea, but what things has Luke got to fix though, you mean Luke reuniting the Galatic Republic again, but that happend at the celebration at the end of Episode VI didn't it?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:49 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

come on awain, please stop making pointless threads.

Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

But the "Vader's Vengeance" idea is well, just plain stupid. He doesn't need Vengeance. If he was going to take vengeance it would be on himself for killing Sid.

Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

well intially the story is over even though there still are loose threads that are left but Lucas said he wouldn't do anymore episodes and I think he's telling the truth.

asides that even if lucas wanted to hows he going to do it, the actors are old, Harrison Ford is going to have die his hair, Carrie Fisher gonna have to shed some pounds and Mark Hamil is gonna have to stop hating lucas and get rid of his wrinkles

Last edited by Stealth Agent on Mar 7th, 2005 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing You really don't like my threads do you... and by the way, will you stop calling it forums, there threads!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:52 PM
Malic Clanorian

an episode 7, 8, and 9 can be sumed up in a epiloge? is that the right term lol it will save us from sitting threw another 9 hour star wars movie that will probably repel star wars fans because i dont belive it will have any real thrill in watching...but maybe if they made a short 1.5 to 2 hour movie i dunno how they would do it or what plot but then again im not in the movie buisness...but if they do make one they sure would do some bouncing around in time frames for this trilogy lol

Homer: "Trying is the first step towards failure."

Last edited by Malic Clanorian on Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Malic Clanorian a Private Message Find more posts by Malic Clanorian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Actually...you post threads in a forum...and right now this lame ass thread is in the EP III forum....................

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the "Vader's Vengeance" idea is well, just plain stupid. He doesn't need Vengeance. If he was going to take vengeance it would be on himself for killing Sid.

The Vader's vengeance idea is suppose to be stupid and pointless, it's just a joke, you know what a joke is right...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:54 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by awain
laughing You really don't like my threads do you... and by the way, will you stop calling it forums, there threads!

This is the episode III forum and you posted an EU thread in the episode III forum. That's what I meant by telling you to remember what forum your in.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:54 PM
Malic Clanorian

lol Vaders Vengeance lol that would be a really wacked out title considering he was one with teh force (light side) at the end of ROTJ lol

Homer: "Trying is the first step towards failure."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Malic Clanorian a Private Message Find more posts by Malic Clanorian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

This the Star Wars Episode III forum.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:57 PM
elpaw

I think there should be more prequels.

the PT explained the backstory of the villain in the OT (Vader)

the PPT should explain the backstory of the villain in the PT (Sid)

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send elpaw a Private Message Find more posts by elpaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

pointless idea, pointless thread. Why would Vader come back as a ghost?? Anakin won the emotional fight, Vader was destroyed, which allowed Anakin to become back

Last edited by Stun on Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the episode III forum and you posted an EU thread in the episode III forum. That's what I meant by telling you to remember what forum your in.

Hmmmmmm... much anger I sense in you.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:59 PM