KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?

Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?
Started by: awain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stunrun
pointless idea, pointless thread. Why would Vader come back as a ghost?? Anakin won the emotional fight, Vader was destroyed, which allowed Anakin to return to become one with the forcewink

OH FOR FFFFFFFFFFFFF.... listen, I was only joking for feck sake when I said about the Vader's vengeance idea!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:01 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malic Clanorian

and a funny joke it was indeed

Homer: "Trying is the first step towards failure."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Malic Clanorian a Private Message Find more posts by Malic Clanorian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by awain
Hmmmmmm... much anger I sense in you.

wtf, did you see any of these !!! in my post? no. just telling you what I meant.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:02 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

WOWOWO LANDO!!! calm down buddy your flippin out on us, rememeber your happy place

yes i agree an epilouge would work fine another trilogy would just suck theres nothing to go by

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
wtf, did you see any of these !!! in my post? no. just telling you what I meant.

I know I was just trying to annoy you

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by Stealth Agent
WOWOWO LANDO!!! calm down buddy your flippin out on us, rememeber your happy place

yes i agree an epilouge would work fine another trilogy would just suck theres nothing to go by

Again, did you see any of these !!! in my post? No. I'm not flipping out, I just can't get awain to see what I mean. But I'm not yelling or anything. it's just a calm post like this one.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I know I was just trying to annoy you

ah. use a smilie next time wink stick out tongue

awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Malic Clanorian
and a funny joke it was indeed

Thanks

JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?

I don't think George Lucas should make any more Star Wars films any way, because it wouldn't make sense making more Star Wars films after Episode VI, because all the actors would be old, and want could you do anyway, there's no point having another Galatic Empire, or any more Sith lords...
cool Maybe you could do Episode VII called Vader's vengeance, where the ghost of Darth Vader comes back for revenge.
Read the EU wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:12 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
ah. use a smilie next time wink stick out tongue

I meant to but I forgot

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:19 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Stop making threads, please! wacko

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:21 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

OH FOR FFFFFFFFFFFFF.... listen, I was only joking for feck sake when I said about the Vader's vengeance idea!

sorry i didnt sense any joke there

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by smoker4
Stop making threads, please! wacko

Don't worry, I've only made one more thread, where I've mentioned it's the last thread I'll make... besdies what's wrong with my threads, despite the fact they're all stupid, annoying, worthless and pointless... but come on, I'm new here!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:31 PM
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stunrun
sorry i didnt sense any joke there

No offense but it appears your ability to sense jokes has been diminished

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:32 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

none taken

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-OneManShow

Malic Clanorian: and a funny joke it was indeed
Awain: Thanks

Yeah, I you really had us rolling on the floor with that one...
Since we have yet to hear a single intelligent or even coherent comment coming from your direction, it's impossible to know wether you're joking or not...

Don't worry, I've only made one more thread, where I've mentioned it's the last thread I'll make... besdies what's wrong with my threads, despite the fact they're all stupid, annoying, worthless and pointless... but come on, I'm new here!

You really summed it up here, so you must be aware of how annoying you are on some level. Are you SuperShadow's annoying twin or something? Everyone makes beginner's mistakes on a new forum, however I don't recall anyone here reaching your level; systematically cluttering up threads, making the most stupid remarks everytime a stupid idea pops in their head and generally getting on everyone's nerves. And being a newbie is hardly an excuse for such behavior.
Just passively look around on these forums for a while, check out the TFN forums, I think you'd like them more then these, especially concerning hypothetical sarcastic EU sequel banter. After that, come back here, and let's be pals, allright?

Burn them down!! The lot of them!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Obi-OneManShow a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-OneManShow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not another one of these silly "He should make Episode VII-IX!" thread!!!

*wishes for global moderator powers*

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:04 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

When did you stop being a mod anyway Rex?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nope, still a mod, just not a global. Raz took that 'moderator' tag away...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:06 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i mean how many times has this damn subject popped up!?mad why are these people so anxious to see 3 more fricken episodes!? both unecessary and pointless!

Return Of The Jedi -End Of The Line!!!!! Anakin/Vader Is Dead -End Of Storywink

Please Close mad

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:16 PM