KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Carver: a real threat?

Carver: a real threat?
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

and ya think people have had wrong conclusions due to that?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:35 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
and ya think people have had wrong conclusions due to that?

Not for me to judge! *shrugs shoulders* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:38 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, but what do you think?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote:
no, but what do you think?

yes

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:42 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I wonder if you can take legal actions against them

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:46 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
I wonder if you can take legal actions against them

laughing out loud And go up against "Mr Carver"??? You DO know what happened in TOMORROW NEVER DIES?

And Bond IS a better man than me! wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:49 PM
yerssot

well, I wouldn't mind going for some chinese wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:52 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
well, I wouldn't mind going for some chinese wink

Chicken and sweetcorn soup for starters if you please and then er, roast duck cantonese style! Yum!

Speaking of which who said... "Darling! I give you the best duck!"...and in which film? laughing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:57 PM
yerssot

You only live twice?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:01 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
You only live twice?

yes And I'll be damned if I know the character's name off hand! sad

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:04 PM
yerssot

I guess it's not Chew Me?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:07 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
I guess it's not Chew Me?

laughing out loud Goodnight yerssot or should that be #Goodnight James...sleep well...# as sung by the ubiquitous Miss Lulu in TMWTGG... sleep

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:11 PM
yerssot

well, I didn't mean for you to chew me wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:13 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

thereare sinister people in the media business - take a look at mr Deeds with that creepy weirdo guy lol

But non as weird and crooked up as Elliot Carver, tbh I dont think he was really a villian to be such, he simply supplied the money and got control over the actions....a little dorky media guy who sunk a navy battleship - doesnt quite cut it

Discos - still can't beat You Only Live twice!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 4th, 2004 12:58 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

erm... not really a villain? he killed british marines, almost caused a huge war against China!

when exactly do you call someone a villain? after nuking a country? messed

Old Post May 4th, 2004 03:28 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

no, thats what I am saying......he gave demands, he didnt physically kill anyone (I dont think)

He had other people to do it, Dr Kaufman for instance, but he did have a twisted mind.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:54 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's with a lot of criminals of the old movies I think... Goldfinger, Stromberg, ... they all had evil sidekicks like Jaws, or that fat chinese guy, or ...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:01 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

fat chinese guy, you meaning objob?....he was a weird crator lol

I just found Carver a pathetic villian, sorry but its just my opinion, He did know what he was doing....infact probably the smartest villian to date,

Discos - definetly not Boris ha

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:05 PM
yerssot

for some reason I always forget his name messed

I agree with Carver though, I mean, if I had to go fist-to-fist, I'll take wimpy skinny Carver over fat german-like Goldfinger

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:09 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

yep, fat he was lol!

I am trying to think what other villians were puny and rubbish, Zorin(SP) was rich and looked quite build, plus I would never mess with Christopher Wolken......he is a genius

Discos - lol definetly not MAYDAY!

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:18 PM