KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 's Team

Spiderman 's Team
Started by: doctorstrongbad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thundercracker
the spider squad .... sorry 4 the lameness of that name sad

gotta have the human torch on there and maybe the thing as a kinda sorta sometime member....

That sounds really close to the old fantastic four, this is suppose to be a new team.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:02 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

shhh u went supposed 2 notice but still him and human torch work well together the only reason i said thing is cause i think he is cool

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:07 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

torch is with the FF and that wouldn't go. If Sue Richards cant date Spidey, her bro cant join his team. He needs lone heros like DD or Hulk.
I would like Black Panther to join him with DD to kick some Mafia butt against the King Pin and some people smugglers from Africa and Asia.

They'd battle kunfu assassins from DD's side and Mafiasios also from the King Pin and then they decide to form a group for the people. Hulk I'm not sure but if he cant control his mind from enraging which Peter comes up with ( a formula to remain in control when enraged) Hulk could join in and be the muscle for the group.

How's that sound? But the name would be more like , The Vigilantes Corp! If they cant get Hulk to join then Juggernaut could join in a right frame of mind ( His friend Joe Black commands him to do it for his cousin's sake who has been kidnapped by the KING Pins men who joined forces with the black widow.

I'd love to see the Juggernaut go toe to toe with the Black Tarantula. This might happen when spidey again comes into battle with the guy and juggy helps him out cus Spidey saved Black Joe a few days before.

Complex story but it'd kick ass! Dami Wilson would make Marvel tick tock! mad laughing embarrasment smokin'

Last edited by dami wilson on Mar 16th, 2005 at 12:35 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 12:33 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I do the the idea of lone heroes working together.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:32 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

if the sandman was still a good guy then he would be cool and as he appers everywhere im sure wolvie would have a guest spot every now and then and venom with his uneasy alliances is allways fun ....... ummm what about firepower gotta have firepower .....

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:31 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

The Sandman and would be two awesome team mates. I would love to have them on my team. Spidey would have to make sure that they stayed good.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:54 PM
dami wilson

HA ha ha, sandman died inone spidey comic recently. So is he still alive? It'd be good to have DD on board cus he's a lawyer and can be very tough. They'd still need a tough 100 Ton guy to help them out in big battles. Who do you guys suggest? Hey, what about Thor? He's still with the avengers?

A female superhero would be cool too.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:20 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Originally posted by dami wilson
HA ha ha, sandman died inone spidey comic recently. So is he still alive? It'd be good to have DD on board cus he's a lawyer and can be very tough. They'd still need a tough 100 Ton guy to help them out in big battles. Who do you guys suggest? Hey, what about Thor? He's still with the avengers?

A female superhero would be cool too.

Yeah, Venom killed Sandman... so they probably wouldn't get along too well. stick out tongue

Hmmm... another female superhero? Maybe one of the Spider-women? or Scream?

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:59 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

how about:

spiderman

electra

gambit

Doc Ock
and Wolverine

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:20 PM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by speiderman
how about :

spiderman

electra

gambit

Doc Ock
and Wolverine

Well Doc Ock is a villain so he would need a reason to turn good. Gambit and wolverine are x-men but they could work. I like your electra choice the best. smile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 10:19 PM
thundercracker
takin a piss

sandmans alive jus wen venom bit him he went back 2 evil so yeah that probly wont work but thats y i said if he was still good how bout that mercenary chick watshername silver sable?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 01:11 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

first of all he'll never get Daredevil, cos DD is older, more mature and more of a leader than peter is...

Hulk is way too powerful, plus almost impossible to control, and even with intelligence has no reason to take orders from peter...

Blackcat, Blade, people like that could work...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

If you guys want me advice, I think what Spiderman's perfect team
should be.

1-Spiderman
2-The Black Cat
3-Venom (Eddie Brock that is)
4-Human Torch
5-Silver Sable
6-Rogue
7-Wolverine

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:27 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by freezedoom
If you guys want me advice, I think what Spiderman's perfect team
should be.

1-Spiderman
2-The Black Cat
3-Venom (Eddie Brock that is)
4-Human Torch
5-Silver Sable
6-Rogue
7-Wolverine

I like your idea a lot freezedoom. I would add at least one more person because I hate odd numbered teams. Lets say a loner like luke cage or maybe namor. I have always liked namor but you hardly ever see him in comics. He is the original underwater prince ... see the DC ripoff (Aqua man) .

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:20 PM
fatcat22

wouldn't that be a big team? It'd be very confusing like it sometimes gets with the avengers. So many things going on and many heros fighting, it gets kawabonga! But five or four would be good.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:33 PM
fatcat22 is currently offline Click here to Send fatcat22 a Private Message Find more posts by fatcat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

i think if u could cut the team 2 6 u could have them battle a new sinister 6 heres whaT i am thinkin

1.spidey
2.The Black Cat
3.toxin
4.Human Torch
5.Silver Sable
6.x23 (i like her) smile

1. dock ock
2. electro
3. sandman
4. carnage (if hes still alive)
5. rhino
6. umm little help here

please gimme some advice on the teams

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:18 AM
doctorstrongbad

Thundercracker I like your teams but I would lose the human torch and add namor. I'm trying to stick with the loner thing. For your bad guy team I would include the beetle. That looks about right. smile

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:27 PM
Paola
Ronin

Spidey doesn't need a team

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:07 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

It's like saying that the Justice League, the Avengers, the Teen Titans and the Fantastic Four shouldn't exist at all.
So, Spiderman does need a team from time to time because
what are friends are for.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:17 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I didn't say that ^ not even implied it.

and hell no! Spidey doesn't need a team.

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:32 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote