KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 's Team

Spiderman 's Team
Started by: doctorstrongbad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
If he had to take a side kick I think they would create one. Not give him a current hero. What does everybody think?

That would be interesting if he had a sidekick. If I were to create a sidekick for him, I would relate them with anything that has to do with something about spiders or something. Maybe he could be called the Arachnid or something with the word Arachnid in it, since Spiders are arachnids. just a thought.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:23 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
That would be interesting if he had a sidekick. If I were to create a sidekick for him, I would relate them with anything that has to do with something about spiders or something. Maybe he could be called the Arachnid or something with the word Arachnid in it, since Spiders are arachnids. just a thought.

That is a very good idea. I guess the point I was trying to make is that would it be better to give him a current hero to train or just create somebody. I always thought it was lame to just create somebody see batman and robin.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:48 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Will you think the coming Marvel Civil war will have an effect on who will join Spiderman's team?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:20 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Bump

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 10:08 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

bump bump

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 11:58 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 11:59 PM
freezedoom
Alburqueque

I hate Iron Man. mad miffed
It's his fault that every Marvel superhero had to reveal
their secret identity to the world.
CURSE YOU IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!! thumb down no blink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 12:03 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by freezedoom
I hate Iron Man. mad miffed
It's his fault that every Marvel superhero had to reveal
their secret identity to the world.
CURSE YOU IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!! thumb down no blink

Don't worry Iron Man is going to get his soon, very soon. wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 09:23 PM
doctorstrongbad

Bump

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:49 PM
spidermanrocks

well this should be spiderman's team. The team will not be in the main continuity but in an alternate universe. They will also be way younger. Here is spider-man's team:

1) Spider-Man (18 years old and can shoot wbs from his wrists without the help of web shooters)
2) Wolverine (29 years old)
3) Black Cat (18 years old)
4) Toxin (26 years old)
5) Hulk (25 years old)

I will think of some more in the future.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 09:11 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

my bad i mispelled webs it's not wbs it's webs

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 09:21 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

i decided to add 1 more: ironfist.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 09:23 PM
spidermanrocks

so the full list is:

1) Spider-Man (19 years old and can shoot webs from his wrists without the help of web shooters)
2) Wolverine (29 years old)
3) Black Cat (19 years old)
4) Toxin (26 years old)
5) Hulk (25 years old)
6) Iron Fist (18 years old)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 09:24 PM
spidermanrocks

i am going to change mine and also give them a reason for joining spidey's team. these reasons are fake and i just made them up.
all the super heroes in the world were killed by evil except a few. now spider-man must gather up the survivors and make his own team

1)Spider-Man (still 21 years old) - decided to gather a team to stop villains from destroying the world since all super heroes were killed

2)Wolverine (still 32 years old) - joined spider-man because all the x-men and the avengers were killed and he's the last survivor

3)Black Cat (still 21 years old) - joined spider-man because he was one of the few people she could trust ever since villains have take nover the world

4)Human Torch (still 21 years old) - joined spider-man because he was the last survivor of the fantastic four

5)Iron Fist - (still 24 years old) - Danny Rand joined spider-man because he wanted to get revenge on the villains

6) Toxin (still 26 years old ) - joined spider-man to stop his father Carnage, his grandfather Venom, and his uncles and aunts (scream, lasher, etc.) from taking over the world

7)Scarlet Witch (still 22 years old) - joined spider-man to defeat magneto

8) War Machine (still 30 years old) - joined spider-man to avenge iron man who died

I'll think of more members and ideas later.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 05:12 PM
spidermanrocks

one more thing i forgot to mention is that spider-man can shoot webs from his wrists and does not need web shooters anymore

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 05:14 PM
Silent Guardian

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
one more thing i forgot to mention is that spider-man can shoot webs from his wrists and does not need web shooters anymore

well if you are going off the movies hats true, but currently thanks to one more day (burn in hell marvel!!!!!!!) all his abilities are back to normal.

Also aren't you guys forgetting luke cage and daredevill, also moon knight and Jackpot (well thats who I would of said b4 she died)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 10:36 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote