KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)

My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)
Started by: bookworm4lyf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luv_danrad*^^*

heyy 's been a looooooooooong time and u still dint rite~~ where's the rest of the story?? i wanna no wat happens.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:17 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

its so good! ahh! i cnt wait to read more!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:20 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

me need story!!! *falls to floor* see? i am 1. going mentallyy insane and 2. getting ill. in my mental mind obviously...*runs around room like a loonatic*

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:13 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

hahaha guys....i have writers block and have know clue why....luckily im getting out of it and have a three day vacation starting now...so expect a post soon...i promise..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:20 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

good! laughing out loud

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 11:43 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yay

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:30 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

Hey guys, okay so I woke up really early this morning and my mom told me that we were going to visit my realatives tomorrow, you see, I thought I'd have the whole weekend to write! Now, you're probably thinking, Oh great no story anytime soon, but for all of you guys I wrote some this morning, so here you go, its coming in the next post and u better tell me if you like it!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:50 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

This is weird thought Harry, everyone had disappeared. Harry turned around fully, everyone had just simply vanished for there was no one in sight! Suddenly Harry heard a voice say, “We’re going to play a little game, Harry.” “When you answer this clue, you will certainly be rewarded!”
“Okay,” said Harry slightly confused,” What’s the clue?”
“The clue is as follows, green light means…., add that to the first prime number in math, add that to the place where your spine is located, and finally add that to a measurement that equals three U.S. feet.” said the voice, “Confusing, huh? Well, everyone else believes that you can get this, in fact, you may also be wondering what the hell is this all about and why the bloody hell (excuse my language) is it happening after this whole summer, well, everyone, especially Dumbledore, thinks this is a great way for you to come upon to the surprise that awaits you.”
Harry thought, maybe it’s a birthday party, but why would they go through all of this trouble.
“Okay, just give me a minute to think, yes,” he said.
“Take all the time you need, just make it within the hour, everyone, I think is quite hungry,” said the voice chuckling.
Harry got the image of Ron’s stomach growling and everyone thinking it’s an earthquake! He chuckled himself.
Okay, though Harry, green light means go, and o jeez math. Harry wasn’t a math person. Okay, well, when I went to muggle school, thought Harry, we did study this, now if I could just remember. “Hang on,” said Harry out loud, “1st prime number, o wait, that’s it, two!”
“And what may I ask have you figured out,” said the voice.
“O, yea sure, I figured out go and two, so it means go to somewhere, I still have to figure that, hang on,” said Harry.
“Like I said, take your time,” said the voice.
Harry thought, the place where the spine is located, hmmm, that would be your back!
Harry recited, “Go to back, go to back, hang on, hey that’s it!” “Is it the backyard,” asked Harry.
“Why don’t you go and find out,” said the voice.
Harry walked quickly towards the backyard. As he went through the sliding door, a surprise awaited him!

hehehe....bit of a cliffhanger on my part, I hope you like, I think I might have put it to soon and just had the rest of them say hi, well, what do you think????????????!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:52 PM
Harry_Fan09

i liked it big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:13 PM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:12 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

GOODY~~~~~!! u posted!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:15 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

i like it!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:08 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

good...no...great...nah scratch that...awesome! lol! thx so much for the compliments, now i have got to get some sleep! its midnight and i gotta wake up very early tomorrow...long drive..and lets just say im not a morning person!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:12 AM
*~HP~*

me either! sleep well!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:24 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

bookworm hasnt been on for a while...Saaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiii!!!! where aaaaaaaare yoooooooooooooou?????????? i miss you!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:29 PM
bookworm4lyf

ahemmm ahhhheeemmm... are you looking for me thy precious diamond...lol! Hey! Yup, I haven't been on in awhile, sorry guyz, been busy, sooo...anyone interested to guess whats gonna happen.....this is sami, signing off....lol! (no im not crazy, i met my nephew, cousins son, and he's going through this stage where when he leaves he says signing off) lol!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:07 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yay you are back!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:20 PM
genius

Only found this thread today, this is soooo good!!! You're an amazing writer (bookworm)!
Write some more PLEASE!!! big grin

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:10 PM
genius is currently offline Click here to Send genius a Private Message Find more posts by genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

booooooooooooookwooooooooooooorm? have you gone again?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:38 PM
bookworm4lyf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by genius
Only found this thread today, this is soooo good!!! You're an amazing writer (bookworm)!
Write some more PLEASE!!! big grin
awwww...shucks thanx so much genius!!!!! lol! yes ppl, i'm back, sry bout that (AGAIN) lol! parental units claim i have occupied the computer more than i should! grrrr! lol!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:37 PM