KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)

My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)
Started by: bookworm4lyf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

If i tried to help i would probably ruin it.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:33 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

no way dark lord, i did way worse than you....my story sux! i mean i can't even thnk wat to write next, just please try and go for it, no one can evr ruin it!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:20 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

all of these stories have gone kaput

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Ur one hasn't gone kaput Pink i think it's great.AND i will try to help the best i can. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:54 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

at least someones positive about this
no offence to the rest
smilebig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:54 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

thanks so much dark lord, i can't wait to see what you have in store for us, that goes for all of you, please, just try and let your imaginations run and write write write!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:08 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

o ok.. if u do post pls write more!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:19 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

pleeeez post

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:14 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

OK.Here it goes.
As Harry entered the backyard a surprise awaited him."SURPRISE".Shouted the Weasley's and the order."Harry.It's so good to see you".And a very pretty girl with brown bushy hair grabbed him and squeezed him so hard that he felt dizzy."Hermione,get of your stopping the circulation to my brain".Moaned Harry."Oh sorry Harry".Said Hermione as she let go of him."Happy birthday Harry".Came a whisper in his ear.Harry whipped round and came face to face with.............
"SIRIUS".Shouted Harry."Calm down calm down I'm not really here it's a figment of yours and my imagination".Said Sirius."Where are we"?Asked Harry as he looked around."I don't know myself".Explained Sirius.Harry happy birthday hope it is fine and i am not gone forever i will come back somehow".Said Sirius as he faded away in to the distance along with his voice.
"Harry,Harry,HARRY".Shouted Hermione."Are you ok I didn't mean to knock you out by hugging you,I'm sorry".Said Hermione as she gave Harry a swift kiss on the cheek."Hermione,what was that for"?Asked Harry going red."Someone could have seen that"."I'm sorry Harry,thats why we have been giggling all summer,I'll explain later now we have to get you back to that birthday party of yours"."What if i want the same thing as you do".Said Harry as he kissed her on the cheek.Hermione went red also.
I told you i would mess it up.SORRY. mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:03 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I am truly sorry if i have messed it up for you but i have tried if you don't want me to post anymore i will understand.I'M RUBBISH.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:05 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ITS GREAT!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:39 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

someone post.that idea with sirius was great! mabe he was on another plane and could of summoned harry there

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:49 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I don't believe yous it is bad it just came from the top of my head i did not plan it like my one cause i have write mine down on paper so i could change it if i thought it was rubbish.I'M SORRY I MESSED IT UP.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:35 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Or maybe Sirius was actually there,no body knows but me.Was he,wasn't he?????????????????????

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:37 PM
Midnight109

i think he was on another plane cause hermione and the others didn't see Sirius .also Harry didn't leave so mabe sirius only summoned his sprit.behind the veil is probably another plane

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 10:57 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

u did not mess it up
its great
and her202 theorie sounds quite correct

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:05 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Maybe Hermione202 is right and maybe she isn't only i know. cool cool cool

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:59 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

huh? anyways The dark lord u seriously did not mess up! that was great!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:38 PM
Midnight109

write soon

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:56 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I'll write more later.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:43 PM