KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Nate Grey Thread

Nate Grey Thread
Started by: HarmoNiC FLo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emtrexx

Nice work smile
But I think there were some serious overestimations in the petition. Millions of fans and most popular fanbase, huh? smile Whatever, I wish they would really make him came back. But if he will be back he will surely be that shaman again and I didn't like that aspect of him at all embarrasment

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:00 AM
Emtrexx is currently offline Click here to Send Emtrexx a Private Message Find more posts by Emtrexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emtrexx
Nice work smile
But if he will be back he will surely be that shaman again and I didn't like that aspect of him at all embarrasment

Marvel's Revolution concept was interesting but it effectivly killed X-man and Generation x......

We can hope that Nate pops up in the future and not that $hitty Shaman BS! mad

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:01 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah I miss that Test Tube baby

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emtrexx
Nice work smile
But I think there were some serious overestimations in the petition. Millions of fans and most popular fanbase, huh? smile Whatever, I wish they would really make him came back. But if he will be back he will surely be that shaman again and I didn't like that aspect of him at all embarrasment

thanks. i do believe that nate has atleast one million fans all around the world. if u think about all the people that have computers and how many seach on the web and then how many post on forums like this one - there has to be atleast one million fans for nate grey with atleast 5 million who know who he is. in the WHOLE world i'm saying.

Plus, u cant make a petition and expect them to do anything if you have mediocre estimations. "a lot of ppl like nate"...thats not appealing to a business.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:58 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

If you're just reading to read, please visit Nate's new site

Just take a look :

www.NateGrey.r8.org

Click on the "petition" link and sign the petition.

Thank you

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:59 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

New information on Nate Grey. The site is also revamped.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:14 AM
Disappear

they'd have to somehow exorcise nate from every living being on the planet to effectively bring him back. and, considering they revamped him as the shaman to set him apart from cable, bringing him back as anything less would raise the same problems, especially considering cable's recent spike in power...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:12 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

X-Man might come back with some measure of popularity now. He's an exclusive character along with Cable in X-Men Legends 2 on PSP.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:53 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
helios-sun-god

BRING NATE BACK!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:18 PM
helios-sun-god is currently offline Click here to Send helios-sun-god a Private Message Find more posts by helios-sun-god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

bring him back >.<

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 06:33 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

He came back.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 02:17 AM