KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teen Titans RPG

Teen Titans RPG
Started by: Comet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rignite
Divinity embodied

lol

Being older doesn't make me smarter no, my better grasp of language all around makes me smarter.

Look here maggot, if you wish to fight over someone about something like intelligence, actually COME with a good argument.

All battles on the Internet are those of wits, and you keep coming unarmed.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:42 PM
Rignite is currently offline Click here to Send Rignite a Private Message Find more posts by Rignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

thank you

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:00 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rignite
lol

Being older doesn't make me smarter no, my better grasp of language all around makes me smarter.

Look here maggot, if you wish to fight over someone about something like intelligence, actually COME with a good argument.

All battles on the Internet are those of wits, and you keep coming unarmed.
dude, do u gotta be such a fagget? just leave us alone already!

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:07 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

can i join this forum, please?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:23 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

...yes no expression you really dont have to ask angel wink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:25 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

lol... okay!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:28 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rignite
Divinity embodied

Oooh, I believe that's direct flame there Beast Within...might wanna watch that.

Morons are just so much fun to tease...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:31 AM
Rignite is currently offline Click here to Send Rignite a Private Message Find more posts by Rignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Angel walked over to Rignite* hello, my name's Angel. Nice to meet you *Angel held out her hand to shake and try and make some more friends. Halo hissed at Rignite and hid behind Angel*

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:36 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Rignite
Oooh, I believe that's direct flame there Beast Within...might wanna watch that.

Morons are just so much fun to tease...
U CALLIN ME A MORON??!!?? mad

*Ray walks outta his room, and see's Angel*

And i believe we havn't been introduced...im Ray

*Ray holds out a hand to shake*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:41 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Angel smiled at Ray and shook his hand* hello... i'm Angel *Halo looked out from behind Angel and lept on Ray's shoulder, she sniffed him and purred her approval but then hissed at Rignite and jumped into Angel's arms*

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:43 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by angel_wings2010
*Angel smiled at Ray and shook his hand* hello... i'm Angel *Halo looked out from behind Angel and lept on Ray's shoulder, she sniffed him and purred her approval but then hissed at Rignite and jumped into Angel's arms*
ic u got a cat. I'm kinda a cat lover myself. Used to have 1, but had to leave it behind before i joined the titans...Angel, eh? thats a beautiful name, for one so pretty wink

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:45 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Angel blushed* uh... thank you Ray *she smiled, still red. Halo jumped on Ray's shoulder and rubbed against his cheek, purring*

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:47 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Angel blushed* uh... thank you Ray *she smiled, still red. Halo jumped on Ray's shoulder and rubbed against his cheek, purring*
*gently strokes Halo*

Ur cat seems to like me. *smiles*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:48 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Halo meowed softly and sniffed Ray again, her whiskers gently rubbing against his skin. Angel giggled* yes... Halo's taken a liking to you Ray. She usually doesn't do that, you're pretty lucky she liked you right away

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:53 AM
Rignite
Divinity embodied

No, I'm calling the other person I mentioned besides you a moron.

-.-;;

Quit friggen kidding yourselves. What you all do isn't roleplaying, it's a pathetic excuse for chatting. Go download Furcadia if you want to do that, or better yet, just get AIM or something.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:54 AM
Vathu
Rougue

HAH you didnt type it right... "MORON" it's -.-' <------retard ^.^

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:56 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Halo meowed softly and sniffed Ray again, her whiskers gently rubbing against his skin. Angel giggled* yes... Halo's taken a liking to you Ray. She usually doesn't do that, you're pretty lucky she liked you right away
(everyone ignore Rignite) evil face
*laughs, still stroking Halo*

Well, either cats like me, or this cat senses somethin about me

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:58 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Angel's smile widened* do you have any powers Ray? *Halo was still rubbing up against Ray and purring*

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:59 AM
Vathu
Rougue

ok i have to go though...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 01:00 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[okay... c ya Vathu]

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 01:03 AM