KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Best Disney Villain

Best Disney Villain
Started by: dizzyblondegirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
My favorites(in no order):

Hades: Hilarious, badass, and completely freaky on a comedic, yet action packed level. Gotta love his comments, and his anger moments.
Crowning moment - Either beating down a foolish, and power stripped, Hercules, or Pain and Panic saying "Oh my god!" with big arms coming at them. The moment they shout omg, you know they're screwed.

Pete: People tend to overlook him a lot. For me, before they made him the villain for everything, he was just the everyday bully. And that's what made him so neat. And after a while, he also became the face of Disney evil for Mickey and his pals, which also worked to a certain extent.
Crowning moment - Revealing himself as the Spirit of Christmas Future, and kicking Scrooge Mcduck into his grave. Still freaky.

Jafar: Grumpy, pun loving, great musical number, and incredible evil laugh. What else is there to say?
Crowning moment - Getting Genie, stripping Aladdin of his pride, and then sending him to the far reaches of the earth. How is that not completely awesome?

Shere Kahn: The badass of the jungle. Nobody makes you say "Holy crap" like Shere Kahn wandering into the room.
Crowning moment - Making his comeback in "Jungle Book 2", and scaring the shit out of everyone just by his mention. Very few have that kind of effect.

Scar: You just loved to hate him. He was everything people dislike, but did it all so deliciously.
Crowning moment - Killing Mufasa. Bastard!

The Hyenas: What can I say? They were funny.
Crowning moment - Attacking the cubs. That was downright evil.

Shan-Yu: One of the more terrifying and badass Disney villains. He just seemed like the perfect opponent for the 'all odds against her' heroine. Huge, physically monstrous, had an entire army of thugs backing him up, and was rotten to the core.
Crowning moment - "The little girl will want her doll back. We should return it to her." How isn't that evil?

Gaston: Nobody rocks like Gaston.
Crowning moment - The Gaston song. Amazingly catchy, and completely captures Gaston's jerk factor.

Clayton: A genuinely vicious, but suave and luring baddie. You hated him for what he did, but you had to admire him for the effort.
Crowning moment - Capturing Tarzan. The guy fought boas, jaguars, and crocodiles with his bare hands, and Clayton caught him. Damn!

Judge Frollo: One of the only Disney villains to ever creep me out. I still get chills when I hear 'Hellfire'. Very few villains, even Disney ones, are quite that disturbed.
Crowning moment - The song 'Hellfire'. I swear, that song will one day play in one of my nightmares.
Wow, I love your long post!!

Shere Kahn and Kaa are villainous enough not to be villains because they are the only thin ones-? Yzma is, like, not even a villain, either. I wonder if any of them are.

What if they paired up Rajah and Shere Kahn?? They look, like, the same. What if we put them in with The Lion King?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frollo He sounds interesting..

I think I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Hades..

But they don't even have a picture up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_%281997_film%29

hm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades_%28Disney%29

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 5th, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:07 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

I hate Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 08:43 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried I feel the same way....

Originally posted by regina414
I hate Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 09:01 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Villain from Fantasia, and the witch from Sleeping Beauty.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:30 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shieldbou

I've never been much of a Disney fan, but I must admit, villains were villains. I thought the best was the witch from sleeping beauty, nobody expected her to be that freaky big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:50 PM
Shieldbou is currently offline Click here to Send Shieldbou a Private Message Find more posts by Shieldbou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

Maleficent, the Ganondorf of Disney. Still gives me nightmares (not really, but you see where I'm going).

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:36 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

The Phony King of England from Robin Hood.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:05 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJakeMillerx

My list

Welp, it's hard to say who's the best Disney villain ever in the history of Disney... So I'm not really sure. But here's a list of my most favorite Disney baddies (NOT IN ORDER) including those from Pixar:

1.) Jafar
2.) Maleficent
3.) Captain Hook
4.) Scar
5.) Hades
6.) Cruella De Vil
7.) the Evil Queen
8.) Dr. Facilier
9.) Gothel (Tangeled)
10.) Shenzi, Banzai and Ed
11.) Iago
12.) Claude Frollo
13.) Randall (Monsters Inc)
14.) Hopper (A Bug's Life)
15.) Syndrome (Incredibles)
16.) Gaston
17.) Sheer Khan and Kaa
18.) Ratigan
19.) Oogie Boogie
20.) Clayton
21.) Horace and Jasper
22.) Pete
23.) Chernabog
24.) Medusa
25.) Pain and Panic
26.) Ratcliffe
26.) Lady Tremaine
27.) Ursula (Little Mermaid)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 06:45 AM
xJakeMillerx is currently offline Click here to Send xJakeMillerx a Private Message Find more posts by xJakeMillerx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJakeMillerx

Oh yeah 28.) Yzma
29.) Queen of Hearts and Chesire Cat
30.) Narissa (Enchanted)
31.) Lefou and Mr. Smee
32.) Si and Am (From Lady and the Tramp)
33.) The Horned King

(some of the main reasons why i love villains is because they are freaking crazy and hilarious XD and creepy good! Like the Joker- even though he's not Disney material)

Last edited by xJakeMillerx on Jul 24th, 2013 at 06:54 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 06:50 AM
xJakeMillerx is currently offline Click here to Send xJakeMillerx a Private Message Find more posts by xJakeMillerx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

- Queen from Snow White.
- Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
- Ursula from Little Mermaid.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:15 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Scar is the best, no contestt.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 09:29 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The best villains are the ones who never get caught.

So the Coachman, a person who turns little boys into donkeys to sell into hard labor, is the best. Because no one ever stops him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2013 02:42 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Scar is the best.

thumb up

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2013 09:58 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

The horned king?...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2013 03:01 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote