KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Bison (with psycho power) vs Shao Kahn

Shin Bison (with psycho power) vs Shao Kahn
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Shin Bison (with psycho power) vs Shao Kahn

Lord of the Outworld Realm

vs

Miles Bison

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:44 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Khan takes it easy.

Than Khan, will say

"IS that your best you pathic fool"

Yep good old Khan with his taughts. No Psco Cruser will save Bison from this one.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:58 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

"Don't make me laugh"

The only guy I could ever beat SK with, was Sub Zero. I just kept freezing him and uppercutting him.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:03 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

well There is a flaw in Khan(As all computers do, EVEN BISON)

IN MK2, go to the end of the screen and block, Khan will Shoulder Charge, and follow up with a uppercut, it works MOST OF THE TIME.

Just hope his enegery goes out before yours, and pray he does not just walk up and kick you around like he did to me a few times.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:06 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I havnt played it for years, but I just remember on MK3, The only one wou could beat kahn for me was Sub Zero

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:07 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i found the guy who throws his hat was basically invincible if you were good with him....much like paul phoenix in tekken 2

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:08 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Sub Zero was good enough in MK2, but he was amazing when he got the ice-clone ability.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:09 PM
Joker1237

GREAT MK3.

Well he is easy to beat on MK3.

But on UMK3 and TMK3. Will , MMM. Ok Subzero(Either one) is the only one who can take down Khan lol.

He does not do his jump as often as he did in MK3. So He was impossble to beat, IF HE DOES not do the jump.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:10 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

paul was so fricken cheap....id be playing with yoshimitsu and no matter how good i was my cuz would wear me out with paul....then i learned his secret....hes supposed to be cheap! then i learned how to play paul and indeed i am the master of tekken now.
yes that is a challenge.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:10 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joker1237
GREAT MK3.

Well he is easy to beat on MK3.

But on UMK3 and TMK3. Will , MMM. Ok Subzero(Either one) is the only one who can take down Khan lol.

He does not do his jump as often as he did in MK3. So He was impossble to beat, IF HE DOES not do the jump.

yea...that was the problem with MK ....totally unbalanced.
until deadly alliance came out....that and deception are very good and balanced.
sub zero and scorpion are still pretty cheap but not as much....GET OVER HERE!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:12 PM
Joker1237

Well the BOSSES HAD TO BE CHEAP.

I mean its ok for Goro, or Kintaro or Khan to be cheap because well There bosses.

Idol in KI was as cheap as one can get. Because well he is a boss.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:14 PM
jinzin

khan would rape bison and take his soul. Everything bison can do kahn can do better by about 10.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

yeah that Soulder Charge was mean, and UNLIKE MK fighters, Street fighters dont have a uppercut to relly counter with it. And also Khan was hard to knock down lol.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 08:08 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Kahn has taken over many lands. Killed many people much more powerful than Bison(demons, sorcerers, gods...). Bison is really only a human with powers. Kahn is far more. He is near the league of lowly gods.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:34 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i'd think bison more of a semi demigod, but still nowhere in kahns league.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:15 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

bison would kill kahn.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:45 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

no...... he wouldn't.....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 11:24 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yes huh.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:18 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

nu-uh!....laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:36 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yes huh!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:40 AM