KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » well it took me long enough to find this place!

well it took me long enough to find this place!
Started by: Lara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
LOL!!! * cockney accent* yew ah yew tahht yew!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! wink

You're SUCH a dork laughing out loud stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:22 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

I'm no tart sir! *offended*

thanks for the defence cold, much appreciated. *bows*

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:44 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Lara

You're very welcome big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:42 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Originally posted by Coldfire
You're SUCH a dork laughing out loud stick out tongue
LOL! yeah, well i dont care. hehehe! (besides, MADE YA LAUGH! hahaha!)

heyyyyy babeh... there ain't nuthin wrong wit bein a tart! lol! wink ladies, your warrior is like really really deep in love. ahhhhhhhhh..... she stole my hoodie cause it smells like me, so i stole her shirt. LOL!! ahhhhhhh and it smell goooooood!!!!!

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:38 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

LOL! yeah, well i dont care. hehehe! (besides, MADE YA LAUGH! hahaha!) heyyyyy babeh... there ain't nuthin wrong wit bein a tart! lol! wink ladies, your warrior is like really really deep in love. ahhhhhhhhh..... she stole my hoodie cause it smells like me, so i stole her shirt. LOL!! ahhhhhhh and it smell goooooood!!!!!

lol well sure sounds like it! happy So happy for ya hun And now at least one of us has no reason to be upset haha wink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:29 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

lol well sure sounds like it! happy So happy for ya hun And now at least one of us has no reason to be upset haha wink
lol..... yeah.....'cept i so badly want to spend more time with her...... argh......

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:45 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

lol..... yeah.....'cept i so badly want to spend more time with her...... argh......

aww Well can be grateful that you aren't across the ocean from her or anything eh?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 07:04 AM
Lara
Belladonna

OK guys heres something that I wasn't sure if I wanted to post or not but here you are.

I feel I'm doing something foolish
I'm slowly losing control
How can I stop this?
Before I dig myself an inescapable hole

Urges I find hard to ignore
Could hurt countless souls
Including my own
DAMN ME TO LIMBO!

tear away my skin
Reveal and torture what you find
Within this sickened mind
Desperately seeking help

Tear me shred from shred
Until there is nothing left
Lay me bare for the vultures
But even that is not fitting for a creature so foul!

Prick my finger tips
Write in my blood
upon parchments of splinters
I deserve all this as penance for my sins

Lash and whip
With what ever means you find
It still wont compare
With what is in my mind

Can you hear me laughing?
Screaming for more?
The beast withing thrives on the pain
This is it, I've really gone insane!

Torture me for eternity
I'll still scream for more
The doors now been forced open
I cant close it anymore

blessed be x

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 09:31 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

wow... really intense emotion... quite a morbid theme also, but I like it a lot happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 04:48 AM
Lara
Belladonna

another Christmas full of games
all the ones that drive me insane
I don't mean the fun ones
no not them at all
no these are the one that make me sink
make me fall
down that slippery slope again
round and round the coil bends
and in this place I don't want to be
hiding behind all the fake festivities

blessed be x

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 09:40 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Hey! Where've ya been?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:47 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

aww Well can be grateful that you aren't across the ocean from her or anything eh?
f'ing a. K, why so dark lately? you ok hun? need me to lay the smaketh upon some wanker?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:36 AM
Lara
Belladonna

no I just seem to be slipping deeper into me pit these days.
I hate this time of year anyway every thing is so faulse it drives me nuts!
went to the center on friday got to go again this coming friday.
all they seem to be doing is tearing be to shreds all they keepsaying is "your angry, you need to vent, talking will help you vent"
yeah right, I'm sick of bloody talking!, I sound like a ****ing cracked record. how much longer do I havew to relive the crash and burn of my pathetic exsitance so far? nothing helps!
"your angry!" yeah I'm angry, cuz you keep saying "your angry!" your the one pissing me off! stupid piss arse *****.

sorry. *rant off*

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:42 AM
Lara
Belladonna

all they seem to be doing is tearing be to shreds all they keep saying is "your angry, you need to vent, talking will help you vent"
yeah right, I'm sick of bloody talking!, I sound like a f***ing cracked record. how much longer do I havew to relive the crash and burn of my pathetic exsitance so far? nothing helps!
"your angry!" yeah I'm angry, cuz you keep saying "your angry!" your the one pissing me off! stupid piss arse B*TCH.

sorry. *rant off*

blessed be x

Last edited by Lara on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:44 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

all they seem to be doing is tearing be to shreds all they keepsaying is "your angry, you need to vent, talking will help you vent"
yeah right, I'm sick of bloody talking!, I sound like a ****ing cracked record. how much longer do I havew to relive the crash and burn of my pathetic exsitance so far? nothing helps!
"your angry!" yeah I'm angry, cuz you keep saying "your angry!" your the one pissing me off! stupid piss arse *****.

sorry. *rant off*

wow... I can see why you'd be pissed off at them; I would be too! Sheesh...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:54 AM
Lara
Belladonna

ok for all of you that keep going on at me to get published I have started my search into the beguiling world of the publisher, god knows where this one will end up but if I dont try i cant gain and if even if I try and I dont gain anything then I havent lost anything either, just learned a lesson, not to be quite so grandure with my ambitions laughing out loud
I will keep you up to date if I can, if not I can tell you where you can find up to date news on my activities, just PM me or mail me and I'll give you the addy I cant here cuz of the spamming rules which I'm sure we are all reminded of quite clearly on a regular basis laughing out loud
no offence to the mods. I wuv you wele! big grin

take care guys. have fun.

blessed be x

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:59 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

ok for all of you that keep going on at me to get published I have started my search into the beguiling world of the publisher, god knows where this one will end up but if I dont try i cant gain and if even if I try and I dont gain anything then I havent lost anything either, just learned a lesson, not to be quite so grandure with my ambitions laughing out loud
I will keep you up to date if I can, if not I can tell you where you can find up to date news on my activities, just PM me or mail me and I'll give you the addy I cant here cuz of the spamming rules which I'm sure we are all reminded of quite clearly on a regular basis laughing out loud
no offence to the mods. I wuv you wele! big grin

take care guys. have fun.

eek! That sounds awesome! I hope you get published!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 06:22 AM
Lara
Belladonna

proving to be alot of hard work laughing out loud although it is some thing I really want to do. so I cant be really proud of my self andbe able to say, I've be published and my work paid off.
I need to do some thing for myslef for a change and this could be the turning point for me. big grin

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:45 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

proving to be alot of hard work laughing out loud although it is some thing I really want to do. so I cant be really proud of my self andbe able to say, I've be published and my work paid off.
I need to do some thing for myslef for a change and this could be the turning point for me. big grin

Well I know you can do it! big grin
Yeah it'll definitely pay off in the end
Makes me glad I'm not mixed up in that stuff just yet haha stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 05:56 AM
Lara
Belladonna

well. I've been searching like mad and found a pulishers which publish work written by people with mental health problems so I'll try them so fingers crossed.

oh and the psychiatrist has diagnosed me with bipolar disorder.

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:19 AM