KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Truman Show

The Truman Show
Started by: angelsflame265

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

The Truman Show

Any body remember this movie? It's a guy named Truman who has had his whole life video tapped for the world to see.

Everytime I watch this movie, I start looking around my house for cameras.

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:37 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

haha me too...
makes u think doesnt it...
jim carrey was really good in it thou...
different movie for him

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:43 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It was on TBS the other day. Pretty good movie.

And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:54 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

hehe yeah thats why i posted this. I don't own the movie so I get excited when it comes on t.v

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:03 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yes...this such a great sci/fi pic......science fiction at its best is the truman show smile

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:44 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Its undoubtedly Carreys best movie yet

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:12 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I think eternal sunshine is Carreys best movie so far...but the Truman show is still a pretty good movie.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:04 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

That is such a great movie.Jim Ceray was great in that movie!I just saw it this weeken and I love it.Two thumbs up!JM thumb up thumb up

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:34 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i liked this movie

but best i dunno about that.

what about Cable guy which IMO is his best movie

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:09 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar
We all go a little mad...

Love the movie, but everytime I see it, I get so stressed out by the end. How could you do that to a person?

But the light falling from the sky and crashing into the middle of the road always kills me.

May the Wind always be at your back, and the Sun upon your face...
And may the Winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
RavenNightstar is currently offline Click here to Send RavenNightstar a Private Message Find more posts by RavenNightstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia_J

I like The Truman Show but i always feel sad at the end for the bloke who runs the programme - i dont know why

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 07:39 PM
Lydia_J is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia_J a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kblixt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RavenNightstar
Love the movie, but everytime I see it, I get so stressed out by the end. How could you do that to a person?

Me too.

Hey TM ,
I also liked The Cable Guy.

I LOVE movies but I also love a lot of different genres & era's, but I love film period. I also love to watch the movie award shows.I love to find out info about movie by: Surfing the net, listening, watching, & reading interviews, Reading books on the subject, Commentaries on DVD , Behind the scenes shows, Trailers, Biography shows, My friends & family,& also Reading interesting facts about the movie at imdb.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:37 PM
kblixt is currently offline Click here to Send kblixt a Private Message Find more posts by kblixt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

thats because its a good film yes

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:40 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kblixt

Very good. smile

I LOVE movies but I also love a lot of different genres & era's, but I love film period. I also love to watch the movie award shows.I love to find out info about movie by: Surfing the net, listening, watching, & reading interviews, Reading books on the subject, Commentaries on DVD , Behind the scenes shows, Trailers, Biography shows, My friends & family,& also Reading interesting facts about the movie at imdb.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
kblixt is currently offline Click here to Send kblixt a Private Message Find more posts by kblixt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yep anyway this is going off topic.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:54 PM
kblixt

How long would it take you to find out that you've been on TV for years?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:03 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

its funny how his friends advertise for beer and stuff instead of commercials.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 11:46 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flee the evil 1
within

i always get really mad during that movie when Truman's "wife" is advertising sum product and Truman asks her who she's talking to. then she gets upset says she can't "work in these conditions" and tries to make Truman look like the criminal.

it also annoys me that sumone could so blatantly manipulate another just for the entertainment of others. mad

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:22 AM
flee the evil 1 is currently offline Click here to Send flee the evil 1 a Private Message Find more posts by flee the evil 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kblixt
How long would it take you to find out that you've been on TV for years?

well you havn't figured it out yet

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:52 PM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I really wanted to watch it on TBS but I dont have cabble at my dad's house

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:02 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote