KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » What's the worst band you ever liked?

What's the worst band you ever liked?
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
room #99
lick my biceps

Vannila Ice

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:10 AM
room #99 is currently offline Click here to Send room #99 a Private Message Find more posts by room #99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Sum 41 sad

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:03 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

mike and the mechanics embarrasment

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:43 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahahaha.

I don't think I've ever read ANYTHING funnier than those last 3.

EDIT: Yes I have. Lord Andres saying that Bon Jovi is good.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Mar 15th, 2005 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:41 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeaveyROcker
ROck Out Or Get out!

the worst band or group that i listened too before was Simple Plan and that was what? 2 years ago. i totally regret it now. i mean simple Plan is based on the younger crowwd. ages 0-11 if you ask me. pretty sad for those guys.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 05:22 AM
PeaveyROcker is currently offline Click here to Send PeaveyROcker a Private Message Find more posts by PeaveyROcker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Even though they aren't a "band"... No Limit Soldiers.

embarrasment

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 05:44 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

... used to listen to prodigy sick... embarrasment, but now i'm cured doctor

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:42 AM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

backstreet boys *laughs* uh huh...

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:30 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

Vanilla Ice xD

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:23 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

good charlotte if they were ever good

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 12:52 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Bon Jovi anoying? well you know what I find alot more anoying? bands that get alot of credit when they can't even really sing any good, and can't write good lyrics, cant make good and catchy lyrics, make crap melodies, thats what I find anoying!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:40 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
Bon Jovi anoying? well you know what I find alot more anoying? bands that get alot of credit when they can't even really sing any good, and can't write good lyrics, cant make good and catchy lyrics, make crap melodies, thats what I find anoying!
So then why do you like Bon jovi?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:43 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

blink 182

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 04:16 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Kiss, Blink 182 and MXPX

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 04:24 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

why I like Bon Jovi? well many reasons, both he and Richie Sambora (Guitarist) sing VERY good, if you can't hear it somethings wrong with your ear, they make the best live shows, all the people know their biggest hits so that sets the tone very good everybody singing along and all, they all know how to play very well, Richie is one of the best guitar players i've ever hear, and man he sure dose know how to play the 1, 2 and even the 3 neck guitar like a god! and when he picks up that acoustic guitar its like heaven to my hears, who can forget the 1 min acoustic intro to Wanted Dead or Alive? and the acoustic solo in it, aahhh still makes my hairs on my arm stand up, they write good, they make superb melodies, and just for the record a band doset stay around for 21 years and million over millions of records cause they suck sooo very bad, it just dosent happen, and you know that!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 04:33 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperFooB
Guy with laser sword

Good Charlotte

Thanks DarkWizard

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 04:41 AM
SuperFooB is currently offline Click here to Send SuperFooB a Private Message Find more posts by SuperFooB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Originally posted by el_barto
Kiss

whats up with Kiss? embarrasment

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 04:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I dont know, they kinda got anoying after awhile.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:06 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Originally posted by el barto
... used to listen to prodigy sick... embarrasment, but now i'm cured doctor

err, think u should be more ashamed of that post than saying u used to like prodigy

Prodigy are ****ing awesome

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 06:01 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaX-Man
FutureSatan

Worst band you ever liked??? Does that make sense, cuz to me it sounds like a double negative. laughing out loud But if you mean the bands you liked as a kid but wouldn't caught dead listeing to now, then I'd say N'Sync thumb down

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:13 AM
DaX-Man is currently offline Click here to Send DaX-Man a Private Message Find more posts by DaX-Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote