KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Was the ending to KotOR 2 worth the buy?

Was the ending to KotOR 2 worth the buy?
Started by: ArthasKnight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cal31
Let's Win Twins

In short, the game was good, ending bad, worse than the first. Just traded it back in today at gamestop

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:48 AM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Do you mean to say that the first ending was bad too?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:06 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I wish this ending had more of a storyline ....the first one had a victory celebration good or evil

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:39 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Do you mean to say that the first ending was bad too?
No, I meant overall the second was worse than the first.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:20 AM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seyo Kane
European Ikemen

I finished KOTOR II last week, adn i was very dissapointed with the ending. The game was so interesting, i was very addicted to it, but after Kreia's betrayal, it became worse. They don't say anything to you during the first part of the game, but after you learn a lot of things in few minutes (how you know who is Darth Nihilus? and how you get his name?); all the story about Trayus Academy it's shown to you in the load and save images... and the ending is obviously not complete. We want to know more about our crew!

I have to say that i though Atris will be Traya; i imagine it when Kreia goes to visit her, after the death of the jedi masters. But, as the HK-50 factory, it has been cut. Shit!

Btw, i enjoyed the game. Not as KOTOR I, but it was good.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Seyo Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Seyo Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'm sure there will be a Kotor III for them to redeem themselves

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MYSTICAL BEING
The Paladin Ninja

i thought it was cool that mandalore was canderous

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:57 PM
Click here to Send MYSTICAL BEING a Private Message Find more posts by MYSTICAL BEING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

I too think the ending was lame the story in KOTOR was much more interesting and the end good or bad(i played both ways) was killer,but the new upgrades in KOTOR 2 kind of make up for the shitty ending like being able to upgrade the lightsaber lens,emitter and power cell now that is killer and i hope it carries over into KOTOR3!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yeah i thought there would be more to the end than a ship flying off into space,or the trayus core.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yes, they left so many things out of the ending. Everything after Telos was rushed. I understand the point of defeating Nihilus and confronting Atris, but everything after that didn't seem to have a purpose and there didn't seem to be anything that was gained from it. Yeah Sion and Kreia are dead, now what? What did they do? Why was Kreia so bad? Nothing really seems to be answered.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:04 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote