KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman is the worst character EVER.

Superman is the worst character EVER.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I could never take to Superman myself.His character just seemed dull to me.His romance with Lois was dull.

He has got the most boring rogues gallery of villains.

And the secret identity thing.As if a pair of glasses and a comb over is going to hide who you are.

I mean I know it's comics book fantasy but there are LIMITS.A pair of glasses to hide who you are.Gimme a break.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:46 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah those are the reasons that I never cared for Superman as a comic either Doc especially your very good point you made about how he hid his identity.That more than anything was why I could never get into Superman as a comic.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

In a lot of ways superman is the worst superhero.
But that's only because he symbolizes what every super hero is thought of.Indestructabel,noble,brave,etc

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:58 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

That's great, but he still sux.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:12 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

LOL

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:22 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Supes = uncool

attachment removed

Last edited by Paola on May 5th, 2005 at 11:28 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:31 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

help!!!!!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Did somebody report me for that picture?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:46 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

how can you say supes is boring!

He is the fist and the best and always will be

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:29 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

To say that Superman is boring, is ignorant. First of all, in this day and age for hero to be noble and have regard for human life is rare. With all of the Wolverene's and Punishers (like them too) it is a breath of fresh air to have someone to look up to like Superman. This forum is proof that I'm right. People bash Superman and call him boring because he has morals and uses his powers to help people. This is a sad day and age.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:52 PM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

It is not ignorant.If some people find him boring then thats that.Their opinion not yours.

Not everyone is going to like the same thing you know wink

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:54 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Last Son
To say that Superman is boring, is ignorant. First of all, in this day and age for hero to be noble and have regard for human life is rare. With all of the Wolverene's and Punishers (like them too) it is a breath of fresh air to have someone to look up to like Superman. This forum is proof that I'm right. People bash Superman and call him boring because he has morals and uses his powers to help people.
??? He's lame IMO because of his number and degree of powers. The glasses thing is lame too. I can't think of too many superheroes who don't use powers to help people. Capt. America has morals like Superman's, but he's not boring.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 10:23 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Personally I think Silver Surfer and Thor are MUCH lamer. Ever wonder why Silver Surfer's comics last for only few months at best?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:12 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

They're both more interesting. Superman came out 1st and @ a time when people would buy anything different, even if it was crap.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by brainchild81
They're both more interesting. Superman came out 1st and @ a time when people would buy anything different, even if it was crap.

so you're calling superman crap now?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

IMO Yes. I liked him when I was little, but as I got older he got more & more boring. Everyone in your sig pic is cool but him smile

Old Post May 12th, 2005 06:42 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by brainchild81
IMO Yes. I liked him when I was little, but as I got older he got more & more boring. Everyone in your sig pic is cool but him smile

wow... seriously? the guy that even batman respects and to an extent fears? the guy that saved most of dc by sacrificing himself?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Batman anit scured of &**Y8g& Superman!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:43 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Mainstream
Batman anit scured of &**Y8g& Superman!

batman knows deep down that if it came down to it clark wouldn't hesitate to do what he has to...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:56 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

the same could be said about Bruce if he had to fight Clark...he shots he scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:58 PM