KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Plo Koon vs Saesee Tiin

Plo Koon vs Saesee Tiin
Started by: Darth_DaNThEMaN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plo Koon vs Saesee Tiin

Most people will say plo koon because he "looks cooler"-gives nerdy thumbs up- but for those of you who actually know something about star wars, what do you think? i say Tiin takes it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I forget....obiwan beat em both in the game:-)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

why would obi wan fight them? theyre jedi? or did you mean that hes better?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

tiin is not that great of a fighter

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

and plo koon is? i remember seeing in episode 2, on geonosis, plo koon being returned from custody without a lightsaber, yet saesee tiin was there weilding his, out of custody. So plo koon is a better fighter? I dont think so. Wouldnt it be the other way around if he were?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:41 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I don't really know these two jedi that well. I wouldn't be able to tell who would win.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Ferro

Plo koon Killed Darth rage one of sidious' sith apprentices in a book

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:34 AM
Find more posts by Master Ferro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, Tiin has minor mind reading abilities, whereas Plo Koon was an excellent duellist and had the ability to project lightning from his fingertips. Plo takes this one.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:46 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kid-adi-mundi

jackstain is an idot plo easy win

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send kid-adi-mundi a Private Message Find more posts by kid-adi-mundi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kid-adi-mundi
jackstain is an idot plo easy win

I agree, but its a tough battle.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw thats nice, you guys are on the same level, now all that's left is for you to get hitched.

You can suck eachother off later, but for now, why don't you cut back on the petty insults, and give us reasons why you think Koon would win? Do you even know anything about Saesee Tiin?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:09 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Yes, he went to fight Darth Sidious and was killed in one hit.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Pissin' Sidious......of course.

but plo koon, nah. and i was just spittin off because that moron called me an idiot. for posting a thread.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:17 AM
12345qwert

i think plo koon will win

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:10 AM
Click here to Send 12345qwert a Private Message Find more posts by 12345qwert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheAnimal
Restricted

Account Restricted

well plo koon has the upper hand do to being a council member. same for sasse tiin. i would say the fight will last 5 minutes and both die by hitting the same move.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 03:42 AM
Click here to Send TheAnimal a Private Message Find more posts by TheAnimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plo koon 66

plo koon killed darth rage sidious's apprentice after maul. saessee tiin's first expirence with a sith he got killed if he would of used his telekeniess he might of last 2 more seconds but koon would of at least blocked the attack

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Plo koon 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Plo koon 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Plo koon 66
plo koon killed darth rage sidious's apprentice after maul. saessee tiin's first expirence with a sith he got killed if he would of used his telekeniess he might of last 2 more seconds but koon would of at least blocked the attack

Dude, Darth Rage is Super Shadow nonsense. It's fiction. Refer to the disclaimer in the Eu section.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Originally posted by Jackstain: and plo koon is? i remember seeing in episode 2, on geonosis, plo koon being returned from custody without a lightsaber, yet saesee tiin was there weilding his, out of custody. So plo koon is a better fighter? I dont think so. Wouldnt it be the other way around if he were?

Jackstain is 100% right, no doubt about it. Mundi, Koon, and some Twi'lek chick were all taken captive by the Geonosians and were returned to the Jedi circle (I referred to this only like 10 minutes ago on this forum in the Ultimate Tournament thread - this is so strange). However, it might be possible that Koon and Mundi were specifically targeted, or there could have been circumstances of the fight that made it harder. Then there's the fact that they were on their own separated from the group, unlike Tiin. Regardless, I think this could go either way. Tiin could probably pull it off though. This is a good thread.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I know alot about Saesee Tiin but I think Plo Koon wins this one.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:20 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yeah, I think you probably know more than I about Tiin, so you might be right. I was kind of wavering when I decided. But, now that I think of it, Koon would actually probably pull this one off. Thanks for the insight.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote