KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Zaalbar vs Hanharr

Zaalbar vs Hanharr
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Zalbaar: good always triumphs 6 28.57%
Hanharr: Mad ones always tear opponents limb from limb 6 28.57%
Darth Revan returns to murder them both 9 42.86%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zaalbar vs Hanharr
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

I going to go with Hanharr he's got the wookie rage!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

True but rage also means he take more damage, does it not?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I've finally got Hanharr and I think he'd beat Zaalbar. While Zaalbar would probably win in that classic movie sense where he saves Mission from Hanharr, in a straight out fight the meaner wookiee would win. Hanharr has nothing to lose.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

true...in fact he likes killing humans....so he'd off mission just to get zalbaar mad...yikes wookie fight

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Like cat fight, but louder.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yeah....with lots of roaring .....definately want to keep your distance

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:50 PM
Fishy

Well seeing as Zaalbar has Bacca's blade which is far more powerful then anything Hanharr will get i have to go with Zaalbar on this one...

Either that or Revan will jump in kill them both and then move on to some other random character

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Zalbaar's definately got the upper hand....I mean mira took hanhaar:-)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:05 PM
Fishy

So what Zaalbar took Mission (i know that argument makes no sense at all)

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

precisely....and mission was prob too emotionally distraught to do anything when Zaalbar betrayed her

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:18 PM
Fishy

I know it was a worthless argument that made no sense, but i just felt like saying it... Still i'm staying with the fact that Bacca's blade would probably own any weapon Hanharr could come up with

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:20 PM
Julie
The Student

does the weapon matter all that much...what if hanharr could master the weapon of the jeedi?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:25 PM
Fishy

Well a weapon can change a lot, if you look at history great fighters often had unique and special blades that made them more powerful because of the balance, speed and power of the weapon. Many people often sought after their weapons for many years after the fighters their deaths because it was crafted in such excellence. Of course its not the soul factor but it can make a great difference.

Lets be honest a carefuly crafted weapon which can move fast and have a hard punch is going to be more effective then a weaker sword. Assuming the fight would be in swords Zaalbar would have the biggest chance of winning, because honestly i don't think either of them is going to be more powerful then the other.

Hanharr spends most of his live hunting down and killing humans and trying to kill Mira. Zaalbar on the other hand lived most of his live as the son of a chieftan or in the lower city of Taris where a lot of people hate him and a gang war is going on.

Both had plenty of experiences in fighting and so imo its going to be decided by weapons, and a legendaric blade is going to win from a simple vibroblade...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:31 PM
Julie
The Student

what if it's not just a simple vibroblade..you can soup up your blades in KOTOR II

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:36 PM
Fishy

I know, but its not going to match Bacca's blade... Its a legendaric blade for a reason

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:37 PM
Julie
The Student

Carth's a lengendary soldier too...and even he could die easily

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:39 PM
Fishy

Good point, but a legendaric blade actually proofs itself in combat... Carth just has a habbit of crashing ships or dying.

Besides i have to go with what i can here, and from the advantages i can find i will have to say that Zaalbar wil win simply because of one minor advantage. Bacca's Blade.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:43 PM
Julie
The Student

ok....I think Zaalbar would win but I wouldn't put all faith in a mere weapon.....legendary or not

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:51 PM
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Julie
ok....I think Zaalbar would win but I wouldn't put all faith in a mere weapon.....legendary or not

Neither would i, but its really the only difference i can think of in the two sides...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:55 PM
Julie
The Student

ah I see...well then that clears things up a bit.
poor hanharr he must have had a rough life....I mean blowing himself up pledging his life to mira.....getting beaten by zaalbar

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:08 PM