KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Adamantium VS Colossus

Adamantium VS Colossus
Started by: ayjay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

its desribed as being an organic steel... when he changes to his metal form he becomes extremely durable (his skin is rumoured to be tougher than the hulk's, he just doesnt have a healing factor), the cool thing is that the metal skin doesnt make him slower or less agile, he keeps all his mobility...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

ah k..kool thnx pr

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 07:49 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No problem big grin

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 05:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yea, the organic steel is unknown.

I, too, would love to see a real fight between Wolverine and Colossus. Colossus would mop the floor with him. Wolverine just does not have the strength to pierce Piotr's metallic skin.

Oh, and that scene from Ultimate X-men #1 (I have it, by the way), I wouldn't really count that as Wolverine cutting through Colossus, since it was indeed a virtual reality training simulation. The simulation did not have the same stats, abilities, and skill that the real-life counterparts do. For example: Jean would would've easily blocked that optic blast from Scott (Which Wolverine made happen by twisting Scott's neck to face Jean and pressing the visor button) and Iceman would've froze him instantly. Beast would've knocked Wolverine out with that first kick of his, or Storm would've struck him with lightning. That training simulation was just not a very good source to go by.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:10 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yea, the organic steel is unknown.

I, too, would love to see a real fight between Wolverine and Colossus. Colossus would mop the floor with him. Wolverine just does not have the strength to pierce Piotr's metallic skin.

Oh, and that scene from Ultimate X-men #1 (I have it, by the way), I wouldn't really count that as Wolverine cutting through Colossus, since it was indeed a virtual reality training simulation. The simulation did not have the same stats, abilities, and skill that the real-life counterparts do. For example: Jean would would've easily blocked that optic blast from Scott (Which Wolverine made happen by twisting Scott's neck to face Jean and pressing the visor button) and Iceman would've froze him instantly. Beast would've knocked Wolverine out with that first kick of his, or Storm would've struck him with lightning. That training simulation was just not a very good source to go by.

i have the same comic... it was way too easy his beating the x-men, i know they were kids but still, it was rather dumb...

and while i believe adamantium could pierce colossus, i agree logan doesnt have the force to do it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 02:41 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Oh yea, I meant to fix what I said. I meant either Ultimate X-men Volume #1, or Ultimate X-men Issue #3. Sorry if there was any confusion with anyone.

But yea, I'm glad you agree with me. It was so lame the way they they just stood there and took that beating.

And I also agree with you. Adamantium could pierce Colossus, but Wolverine has nowhere near the strength behind it to do so.

Perhaps if he were shot from a cannon...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 11:03 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

so..does that mean admantium bullets would pierce colossus?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 11:26 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Not sure really. I don't know if they would have the same piercing power as blades. Yes, they would have more force, but I'm not sure that they are efficiently designed to pierce.

Perhaps armor-piercing adamantium bullets. That might do it.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:48 AM
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

They should not fight, they should work together. Though it would be interesting to see who wins..

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 08:22 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I agree.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:43 PM
Ecob16

Could Wolverine pierce Colossus's Armour?

I know his Adamantium is stronger than Colossus's organic steel, but does he have the strength to do so? has it ever happened?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:15 AM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

we've actually been having a long conversation about that here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...antium+colossus

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:18 AM
Ecob16

Ah, much appreciated smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:30 AM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No problem big grin

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:31 AM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

he's not strong enough to force his claws through his solid steel body

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:40 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Unicron
Chaos Bringer

I disagree. I think if Logan wanted to he could. I never read where organic metal was stronger then adamantium.

Sig by the da man Ultimate Megatron

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:49 AM
Lord Unicron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Unicron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Unicron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He can't unless he was propelled with enough force. He could scratch it at the most. Having extremely sharp claws doesn't mean you can go through any thing. People fail to involve strength.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:52 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Unicron
Chaos Bringer

Hmmm ok I see. He could but only with enough force. I get that.

Sig by the da man Ultimate Megatron

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 03:05 AM
Lord Unicron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Unicron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Unicron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchless

Once he his skin also got cracked once. He was heated up then frozen, like freeze thaw. And his skin cracked, I don't think that would happen with Admantium (the main type)

Old Post May 13th, 2005 01:05 PM
matchless is currently offline Click here to Send matchless a Private Message Find more posts by matchless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niteshade

in ishue 152 of the origanel uncanny x-men comic the brood showed up at a construction site and was going to shoot and kill prof-x missed and hit colloses the shot started to melt through colloses and he was allmost killed by it so he was not involnarable in a real heated fight i think old wolvie would chop him into cold cuts and serve him up. (i think it was 152 it was some where close to that )

Old Post May 13th, 2005 04:20 PM
niteshade is currently offline Click here to Send niteshade a Private Message Find more posts by niteshade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote