KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Adamantium VS Colossus

Adamantium VS Colossus
Started by: ayjay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

You know...Colossus's organs, bones and eyes turn into steel too.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 06:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Pretty much what i wanted to say has already been said. I'm sure neither Wolvie nor Sabertooth have the strength to go through his skin unless maybe Wolvie got a CannonBall Special from someone incredibly strong or something like that.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:55 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

regardless of wolverines strength, adamantium (the metal itself) is stronger than organic steel. Colossus's steel has been cracked and stuff before by non-cosmic forces. Adamantium can't be, its unbreakable by any earthly force. The real adamantium, that is.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:05 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MindFix

adamantium is defintily stronger, in to many comics has colussus's steel been hurt and in a fight i believe wolverine would win, colossus would get the jump on him but u cann't keep wolverine down for long, i believe wolverine could puncture his armor with a direct blow and now repeated punches wouldn't dent wolverines skull. wolverine has to much rage.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:09 AM
MindFix is currently offline Click here to Send MindFix a Private Message Find more posts by MindFix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trusky

11 YEARS LATER.....
Ok, so to be clear, Colossus's internal organs also turn into this organic compound. So it would take an INSANE amount of force to actually puncture he's skin and damage him internally.
Now comic books aside, if we include all movie adaptations of both characters, what does everyone think? I'm not nearly as knowledgable as most of you so it'd be really ****ing awesome to hear what everyone's got to add now.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 10:52 PM
Trusky is currently offline Click here to Send Trusky a Private Message Find more posts by Trusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 02:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It's the same as it's always been. Adamantium has no problem cutting Colossus, or anyone else for that matter. It's the person using the Adamantium that brings up the issue. On average, Logan for example isn't strong enough to do more than scratch Colossus and leave sparks, but when amped for instance by that demon, or when thrown by Stryfe, he has enough force behind his claws to puncture him. If you gave Thor an axe made from Adamantium, I have no problem seeing him cleave Colossus' arm off or something.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 02:30 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Basically you're putting Colossus' durability over the likes of Gladiator? shifty

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 03:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Basically you're putting Colossus' durability over the likes of Gladiator? shifty

Wouldn't you?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 03:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I don't see Glads getting hurt by a kick from Storm

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 04:50 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I dunno, he seems like the type to be intimidated by a strong woman. Intimidation means a loss of confidence, etc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 10:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

A strong, confident, PROUD black mutant woman that don't need no man to take care of bidness.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 10:40 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
I dunno, he seems like the type to be intimidated by a strong woman. Intimidation means a loss of confidence, etc.

Hey, that actually explains how he got socked by Rogue of all people in TAS... but Juggs couldn't even budge him

Originally posted by KingD19
A strong, confident, PROUD black mutant woman that don't need no man to take care of bidness.

She's more than that! She's the amalgam of the rarest traits of all races! laughing out loud

There's a thread about it, lol.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 07:09 PM
Emperor Kronos

Considering two forms of metal fictional or not cannot just up right grow a mind of their own and fight eachother, I am going to go with what a few have said.
Wolverine VS Collosus, hmmmm well Wolverines healing factor making him near immortal, but deffo can be killed in many ways the fan boys and comics like to leave out would dish some serious damage and hurt Collosus here, that is considering Collosus doesn't 1 punch KO Wolverine which he could easily do considering how physically strong he is, It would be a matter of Wolverine getting that killer blow after recovering from more than likely a serious ammount of head traumatic assaults and other wise anyone else lethal 1 hit kill punches and all. I think this would be a very long draw out fight if in real life, it may even get somewhat boring to watch as neither would be dumb enough to get to close but Collosus does have the upper hand with the super human strength, he could keep Wolverine back by tossing things at him or crushing him or tapping him in something from distance. But Adamantium wins metal wise.
Fight would just be loooong.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 09:50 AM
Emperor Kronos is currently offline Click here to Send Emperor Kronos a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Kronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote