KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gandalf vs Sephiroth

Who will wins?
This poll is closed.
Gandalf 15 65.22%
Sephiroth 8 34.78%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gandalf vs Sephiroth
Started by: NinjaJJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

He's actually the best swordsman in te entire world at his time... and he can conjurn lightning along with seeing into the future, the movies don't show crap.... I don't question Sep but give Gandalf some credit. he uses the bright light because the orcs weakness is light, Sarouns breeders makes them resitant, otherwise they would turn to stone smile There is more than three parts to one book.

Last edited by RaventheOnly on Mar 27th, 2004 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 01:21 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

^SEE i knew it THERE IS A SMART PERSON ON KMC!

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:49 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by Raventheonly
He's actually the best swordsman in te entire world at his time... and he can conjurn lightning along with seeing into the future, the movies don't show crap.... I don't question Sep but give Gandalf some credit. he uses the bright light because the orcs weakness is light, Sarouns breeders makes them resitant, otherwise they would turn to stone smile There is more than three parts to one book.

Okay fair enough I obviously underestimated the power of Gandalf but answer me this. Can Gandalf destroy a solar system? Can he breath in space? Even if Gandalf kills Seph he'll lose anyway since Meteor will wipe out Middle Earth.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 12:04 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

No prob i didn't know sep was that strong, reminds me of the DBZ kinda ban crosses we imposed. Gandalf isn't really a person or a being at all, more like a force of nature walkin around in the for of an old man. But Sep will definetly win so no prob.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:39 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I'm going to give all the Gandalf fans a little task since I'm not sure how much power the old wizard has. If you can give me undenible proof that Gandalf can hold back the will of a planet, slaughter a large group of monsters and soldiers (Seph acheived this at Shinra HQ) or absorb enough power to kill the enitre solar system and I'll admit that he has a chance.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 12:36 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i know gandalf

he told me he can do all of that and more!!! yes

..seriously, how the hell are we suppose to know if he can do all that, did we write the book?????

and what makes you so sure that seph is the best one of all

...maybe, just maybe, squenix will come up with a stronger, more powerful and vicious villain than him, he's just a videogame character, not real

stop this already.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 01:38 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I'm going to give all the Gandalf fans a little task since I'm not sure how much power the old wizard has. If you can give me undenible proof that Gandalf can hold back the will of a planet, slaughter a large group of monsters and soldiers (Seph acheived this at Shinra HQ) or absorb enough power to kill the enitre solar system and I'll admit that he has a chance.

See Lord Ryugen, We all know that Gandalf is not capable of doing things like that. Of course Sephiroth can do all that. So therefore Seph wins!

But the thing that I notice about this kinda of threads is that some people (I'm not saying you) tend to think that "destruction" equals "power" is not always like that!

Certain characters like Gandalf can delegate and persuade an opponent. Is Sephiroth power all about destruction? Does he have the intellect or the cunning of Gandalf? See Gandalf may not have intergalactic powers, but he certainly has a very powerful mind.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 11:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well Spehiroth tho insane was supposed to be brilliant. and insane enuf that no one could reason with him

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:32 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkHorn-Hucast
The Humaniod Corrupter

Insanity is not something you reason with, sorry, but I'm going with Sephiroth... The man has 3 forms, one that you cannot destroy by yourself basically, the 2nd being a flying form, Gandalf can't fly last time I checked, and 3rd being so powerful that he could render anyone to dust with one fell swoop of his blade if he so chose.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 02:47 AM
DarkHorn-Hucast is currently offline Click here to Send DarkHorn-Hucast a Private Message Find more posts by DarkHorn-Hucast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well, to start with, comparing characters from different worlds is sort of a stupid idea to begin with--Gandalf is one of the most powerful beings in the Tolkein trilogy, while Seph is (I assume from what I've heard, though I've never played the FF games) one of or the most powerful from his world. Both are, relatively speaking, incredibly powerful. But comparing the two is something like comparing the toughest 14-year old kid at a middle school to the best pro wrestler in the WWF. You can't compare the two, since their backgrounds and worlds are so vastly different.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 02:57 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkHorn-Hucast
The Humaniod Corrupter

I like the way you summed that up Revan, good point. It doesn't really make sense, but most of the things in this world don't, so just shoot for a bullseye and go along with it, no insult, honestly! FROM THE HORN!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 02:59 AM
DarkHorn-Hucast is currently offline Click here to Send DarkHorn-Hucast a Private Message Find more posts by DarkHorn-Hucast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

hmm... Well Seph sounds pretty damn tough, so even though Gandalf is the shiz I'm going to have to say Seph would win.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:03 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkHorn-Hucast
The Humaniod Corrupter

Revan, you are now kool to the Horn!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:09 AM
Darth Revan
-

raver

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:48 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

You see making threads like this are pointless. Sephiroth has so many magic abilites that only the really heavy hitters can beat him, and althiugh Gandalf is without a doubt powerful Tolken never bothered to show what he was capable of. So I'm sorry LOTR fans Gandalf is destined for failure this time.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:36 AM
steely balls

we don't know whos more pwerful so i say no comparison, so no one wins

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 10:54 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Apparently Gandalf is actually an angel according to the LOTR thread so i really don't know lol just end it......

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 04:11 AM
steely balls

angel...huh that would make sense

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 04:17 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Angel? Well Sephiroth can become an angel in his second form so it's not that special

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 08:59 AM
steely balls

mmkay

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 12:26 AM