KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » most harrowing scene in film

most harrowing scene in film
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

without a doubt in my mind, seeing JKF cop the head shot, it was ****ing harsh, his whole ****ing head comes apart, made me feel so sad

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:38 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah.
I think Sin City had a few scenes that are harrowing. First, the scene where Murv cuts off Kevin's legs and then feeds him to the dog and then cuts off his head, it wasnt graphic because it wasnt in true colour, but the idea behind it is still kinda of gruesome.
Also, the scene where Willis rips off The Yellow Bastard's lower unit and then beats him to a bloody pulp was pretty gruesome also.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 06:02 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

i thought of a new one, when Raphael gets the sh%t kicked out of him by the foot clan. i cryed for like never.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:35 PM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I didn't like in Universal Soldier where Lundgren impales that needle through the black guys cheek. It gives me the shudders...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:14 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andrew McLeod

I wouldn't consider anything from Sin City to be graphic. It was comical violence. Very cool but not at all shocking.

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:05 PM
Andrew McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Its still graphic.
I do admit its not real like The Passion Of the Christ. But some scenes in Sin City are still pretty graphic. Its not a bad thing though.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

harrowing, i think i can add the scene in the BRILLIANT Ravenous when Colhqoun tells the story of how the travelers started to eat eachother. Real good chills there. Good story too.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:04 PM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Probably some of the scenes from schindlers list.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:59 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote