KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfur VS Captain Marvel(SHAZAM)

Silver Surfur VS Captain Marvel(SHAZAM)
Started by: BootlegBoys420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Surfer is not a fighter at all. The only thing that can give him a possible victory or Superman is his abiltity to absorb energy. Cap. Marvel has no such energy for Surfer to drain. I am not saying Marvel would win I am just saying that you guys write him off like he has no chance when he has a excellent chance. Hey Thor takes out Surfer so why cant Captain Marvel.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:50 AM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Surfer can also reagrange his Stucture.

In other other he can make him dust.

Ok jugs tell me how is marvel gonna do jack to Surfer.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:53 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Are you on crack? Being you know so much about surfer give me a example when he turned somebody into dust.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:56 AM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

have you read surfer comics???

he can rearange molecules

well if you think he can then give me a scenario were he takes the Surfer out.

he is how surfer can win.

He moes circles around CM at faster than speed of light , and using cosmic blast. (that should take him out)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Hahahhaahhahaha. I have read every single Surfer comic that there is son. Thats because I own them all. Surfer cannot rearrange organic matter. Nice try though. Captain Marvel can take a pretty good shot. Hes taken a direct shot from Superman and gotten right back up. Surfers cosmics blasts are powerful but are they powerful enough to take out CM. Who knows.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:06 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

surfers blast are powerful enough to level a city.
well if you think CM can win then give me a scenario.

If surfer is moving at beyond light speed he ain't even touching the surfer.

From what i heard he can rearange any matter. But he cannot Transmute Elements.

But he won't need to reatange shit.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:14 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well I guess your right then. Supermans punches are powerful enough to knock out Thor and Hulk by the way.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:15 AM
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Hahahhaahhahaha. I have read every single Surfer comic that there is son. Thats because I own them all. Surfer cannot rearrange organic matter. Nice try though. Captain Marvel can take a pretty good shot. Hes taken a direct shot from Superman and gotten right back up. Surfers cosmics blasts are powerful but are they powerful enough to take out CM. Who knows.

Then I guess you missed his fights with Morg, Gladiator, and Terrax. Guess he can't fight at all.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:17 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Beyonder
Then I guess you missed his fights with Morg, Gladiator, and Terrax. Guess he can't fight at all.
How many of those fights did he win?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:20 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Well I guess your right then. Supermans punches are powerful enough to knock out Thor and Hulk by the way.

i get what your saying. Surfer is never Enrage to kill someone.

But a Full raged Surfer , with all his power is pretty much unbeatable.

going beyond light speed , and doing Energy blast that can a level city.
i don't think CM can survive those , attacks.

But we really don't Surfer do such a Crazy thing, he doesn't even use his beyond light speed in normal battles.

in a crossover this could be a good fight.

But if we were to use all of surfers power i don't see CM with a win.

but you do argree his can level entire city?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:21 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well let me just tell you this about Surfers cosmic blasts. In vol. 3 #54 I think he has a fight with Rhino and Rhino takes a few good shots from Surfers blasts. If he can take them then I think Marvel can.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:26 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Well let me just tell you this about Surfers cosmic blasts. In vol. 3 #54 I think he has a fight with Rhino and Rhino takes a few good shots from Surfers blasts. If he can take them then I think Marvel can.

yes but you do realize those were just comic blasts , he can control how much energy to put into one.

If it was a force that can level a city i doubt Rhino whould be standing.

But i know what you saying , people have taken blasts from him and didn't do much , but that was just a fraction of his power.

Jugs you must have read Silver Surfer vs Rune.

that shows him using great power

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:32 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Thats another thing. The more powerful his blasts are he needs time to recharge himself up if you want to call it that. If he put all he had into a blast it would surely be powerful but he would be greatly weaker afterwords. Thats why I call a stalemate. And as for the Surfer vs. Rune goes I have not actually read that one. I didnt read some of the mini series but I read all of his Solo comics from vol. 1 thru vol. 4

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:37 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Surfer's only weakness is that he always holds back. He gets his a$$ handed to him when he holds back. He's to naive to have that much power. If Surfer didn't hold back from the beginning of most of his battles, He would've won most of'em. Getting back to the topic, Surfer wins this.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:47 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i don't think he will need more than one blast that can distory a city to beat him.

But then again am just giving a senerio of what surfer can do.

But i don't see how CM is gonna damage to surfer.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:48 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:15 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

it says he rivals Superman , and MM.

And surfer can take both of them down.

I do have to agree that Sazam is stonger than Silver Surfer but that's all he has. Surfer doesn't rely on Brute Force so it won't matter much.

Speed , Energy etc. Surfer takes it.

I presonally think surfer is beyond any Earth base hero Whether it's Marvel or DC( when comparing in power)

- At one time Surfer went back in time
- Froze an entire City.
- He can even cause cause a star to go Super Nova.

if he did that, everyone is dead.

not taking anything from CM . HIs one top dawg but SS is out of his league

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:23 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Here are Surfer's stats:

quote:
Physical Description

Height: 6'4"
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: White
Hair: None
Other distinguished features: The Silver Surfer's skin is apparently a flexible metallic silvery material.

Powers and Abilities

Intelligence: Gifted
Strength: Vast Superhuman Strength. The Silver Surfer can augment the strength of his cosmic energy-powered body to a degree that rivals the Hulk's formidable rage-enhanced strength. Hence, he can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) well over 100 tons.
Flight Speed: Warp Speed
Stamina: Godlike
Durability: Totally Indestructible
Agility: Enhanced human
Reflexes: Enhanced Human
Fighting skills: Average hand-to-hand combatant, relies wholly on cosmic Energy powers.
The Silver Surfer possesses vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus as a part of the process of physically restructuring the Surfer's former organic body. He has the ability to channel ambient cosmic energy into his body at will, and expel it violently as concussive force or gently as a means to restructure molecules according to his mental design. He can generate beams of energy through his hands with sufficient destructive force to level a large city or generate such subtle amounts of energy to restructure the molecules of the natural dyes within a plant to change its color. The Surfer can rearrange the molecules of matter to create other configurations, but he cannot transmute elements.
The forces binding together the molecules making up the silvery material that comprises the Silver Surfer's "skin" are so great that there are few known forces in the universe great enough to overcome them. The inner portions of his body have also been made highly resistant to injury. Thus the Surfer is invulnerable to most forms of physical harm.
He can withstand great extremes of temperature caused by the build-up of friction within atmospheres or the vacuum of space or (within limits) the intense heat within the near vicinity of stars. He can survive without difficulties in the vacuum of outer space and hyperspace, and his body can withstand the stresses of travel at near-light speeds in this universe and of even greater speeds, in hyperspace.

The Silver Surfer has certain cosmic energy enhanced perceptions which enable him through concentration to become aware of the patterns of energy which surround him. Accordingly, he can sense great concentrations or deployment of energy anywhere in the world. He has a special affinity for the life energies of living beings, and can use his cosmic powers to augment them to a certain degree. While he can use his power to revitalize life energies and heal the wounded, he cannot create life or restore life to the dead.
The Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy direct through his skin. Although his body does not require sleep, his mind still does in order to give it an opportunity to dream.
By exceeding 99% of the speed of light (186,000 miles per second), the Surfer can shift himself into hyperspace, a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light. The Surfer can also compress his own bodily matter so as to shift himself into a so-called microverse. He once used his powers to travel through time, but may be unable to engage in time travel under normal circumstances.
Source of Superhuman Powers:Transformed by Galactus

Paraphernalia

Costume Specs: None
Personal Weaponry: None
Special Weaponry: None
Transportation: In flying the Silver Surfer usually makes use of an object known on Earth as his "surfboard", due to it's resemblance of Earth objects of that name. The Surfer's "surfboard" is a construct of unknown materials created by the vast cosmic energies of his former master Galactus. The board is covered with the same silvery glaze that the Surfer's body is covered with, making it impervious to virtually all forms of physical damage. Few forces short of the cosmic power of Galactus could affect it at all.
The surfboard is psionically linked in an unknown way with the Surfer's mind. Apparently only a being possessing the Surfer's cosmic powers can cause the surfboard to fly, and it is controlled mentally by him. The surfboard apparently taps ambient cosmic energy in much the same way that the Surfer himself does. Although the Surfer could conceivably utilize his cosmic power to fly without it, the surfboard enables him to fly without the expenditure of any of his own energy.
The Silver Surfer can utilize the surfboard to attain 99% of the speed of light, but seldom exceeds Mach 10 (ten times the speed of sound) within the outer layers of a planet's atmosphere, and Mach 5 within the inner layers. (The speed of sound is about 770 miles per hour).
Design and manufacture of Paraphernalia: Galactus

Billy does stand a small chance, but he'll still go down against the Surfer.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:50 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I say Captian Marvel would win.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:08 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Did you guys read the part in the bio that says that he has an "uncanny awareness of his circumstances that allows
him to turn disadvantages into advantages".

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:32 PM