KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfur VS Captain Marvel(SHAZAM)

Silver Surfur VS Captain Marvel(SHAZAM)
Started by: BootlegBoys420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

uncanny awareness of his circumstances that allows
him to turn disadvantages into advantages.

doesn't mean nothing.

Surfer also has Cosmic Awareness.

from that bio it seem his at level of superman or lower in durability.

And Surfer using all his powers no way his going down.

You still haven't given me any senerio that he takes SS down.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:24 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

wheres your scenario? Cosmic blasts are not a scenario.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:26 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

he goes to the sun , causes supernova .

boom the guy is dead.

CM is not invincible , multiple cosmic blast and his going down. ( he took down thor like that)

And surfer is too fast for CM to hit him.

Surfer will be going circles around him.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:30 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Are you aware that Surfer is not going to be any faster than Marvel in Earths atmosphere?

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Mar 20th, 2005 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:31 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

where does it say this battle is at earth??

even if he is he can leave it in seconds , and reach the star in less than a second.

And you do know he can cause supernova. (thats just an exteme way of winning).

at one point surfer went so fast he went back in time.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:35 PM
BootlegBoys420

SS is so over rated CM WILL give him a fight anyday but at the end dont know who takes it.

Werun these streets!!!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:09 PM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
SS is so over rated CM WILL give him a fight anyday but at the end dont know who takes it.

Werun these streets!!!!!

will give him a fight as in he will fight him.

or surfer will be like shit CM was the hardest openenent i ever faced??

i still don't see anyone saying why shoule Cm win or give him a fight.

Surfer has him beat in every Category there is.

Speed , Energy , Power you name it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 12:47 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I dought that Surfer is smarter cause Marvel has the wisdom of Soloman. The strength of Hercules. Surfer is class 100 but he has to focus to augment his strength to get to that level. I dont think Marvel is gonna stand there and let him power up. I give the strength to Marvel also. Fighting skills goes to Marvel cause he has a warriors instinct unlike Surfer. This fight would be closer than you think.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 12:53 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

surfer doesn't need to power up it's not dragonball z

and surfer doesn't use strenght as in fist to fight.

He uses his cosmic power.

IF he can take down Thor he can do the same with CM.

what is CM gonna do that's what i want to know?

surfer can move so fast that he can't be touched.

CM couldn't even beat Wonder Woman how is he gonna handle SS?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:01 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

How is his cosmic power gonna help him win against Marvel. He has no power to drain from Marvel so that takes away his absorption power. Surfers cosmic blasts you keep talking about are not all that they are cracked up to be. Abomination and Rhino have take hits from him and gotten back up. You keep saying Surfer is faster which he is but the only thing his speed is gonna do is help him avoid Marvel which wouldnt be much of a fight.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:07 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by juggernaut74
How is his cosmic power gonna help him win against Marvel. He has no power to drain from Marvel so that takes away his absorption power. Surfers cosmic blasts you keep talking about are not all that they are cracked up to be. Abomination and Rhino have take hits from him and gotten back up. You keep saying Surfer is faster which he is but the only thing his speed is gonna do is help him avoid Marvel which wouldnt be much of a fight.

the same power he used to defeate god like cable , orion , Hulk , Gl , thor , FF4 , carnage , firelord , etc ya and all those were powerful char.

well except carnage

Last edited by kgkg on Mar 21st, 2005 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:46 AM
BootlegBoys420

CM has the speed of mercury.it is recorded that mercury is one of the first Flashes.Look it up.CAN YOU SAY SPEED FORCE! Dont sit there and say CM is not fast enough to hit SS.You dont know what your talking about.CM is as strong as SS too.So there goes your explanation how CM CAN BEAT SS.Thank you very much please come again!

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:42 AM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I agree CM kicks butt.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:51 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Sounds like a good fight to me.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 09:15 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
CM has the speed of mercury.it is recorded that mercury is one of the first Flashes.Look it up.CAN YOU SAY SPEED FORCE! Dont sit there and say CM is not fast enough to hit SS.You dont know what your talking about.CM is as strong as SS too.So there goes your explanation how CM CAN BEAT SS.Thank you very much please come again!

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!

thats why he had such a hard time with WW.
HAHAHA

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 04:04 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Dude WW is no slouch and could possibly take Surfer herself.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:00 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

now i have heard everything lol.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:47 AM
BootlegBoys420

kgkg you have no idea what your saying WW IS STRONGER than you think.Like I said before read some comics then come talk.Looking at sites dont count.

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:34 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

lol i read comic buddy don't tell me what do.

I know perfectly well WW.

and there is no way she is beating silver surfer.

you should take you own advice.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:35 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

who else think WW , or CM can beat Silver Surfer man people are funny speed of Mercury haha

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:21 AM