KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel/DC Heroines VS. Doomsday

Marvel/DC Heroines VS. Doomsday
This poll is closed.
Marvel/DC Heroines 8 66.67%
Doomsday 3 25.00%
Draw 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel/DC Heroines VS. Doomsday
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

doomsday could probably shatter sues shield and knock her out by doing so

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:58 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

there are more people who can create a shield here

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 04:12 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Doomsday killed a GL, took his ring, and then proceeded to beat down many GL's on Planet Oa before he even got to Earth. They girls might be able to slow him down, and maybe would last long against him or possibly beat him but many of them would end up dead, and many would be wounded.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 08:32 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawman

What Doomsday F'n Killed superman and ever Darkseid Is scared of Doomsday and he is the Strongest And Invulnerable, doomsday survive all the Jla And Parralex (or whatever his name is But If Hulk, Juggernaut, Collossus, the thing teamed up with DC's Bane, Orion, Wonder Woman , Barda and the spectre
ADD Superman and Only then does the Fight Become Even

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:26 PM
lawman is currently offline Click here to Send lawman a Private Message Find more posts by lawman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

heres my scenario- storm and the telekinetics lift him high in the air while sue and raven put upo strong shields around them- then storm hits him with lightning and raven hits him w/ dark force bolts, polaris hits him w/ magnetic bolts, barda uses that weapon of hers and zaps him, firestar blasts him, starfire blasts him, warbird/binary blasts him, and emma and jean try to attack him telepathically while zatanna creates a black hole to suck him up.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:48 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

the only thing that would work is Zatanna's magic. the others would hardly move him.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:18 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

there is jean grey who has major powerful telekinetic skills- when he is even like an inch off the ground its easier for storm- unless he weighs more than a sky-scraper which storm has held up before then no one can lift him.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:35 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Stormfront has a point.

How much does Doomsday weigh?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:56 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well in the comice she literally held up a building for a while- and unless he weighd more than tons then she can lift him

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:34 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

but what is she going to do after?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:49 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he isn't affected by telepathy.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:50 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he's taken full blasts from hundreds of GLs.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:51 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

She doesn't have to do anything. She just needs to keep him suspended in mid air and helpless until they figure out how to finish him off. Someone else would just have to protect them from his bone projectiles until they've figured it out. All the strength in the world is worthless when you have no ground to stand on and no leverage.

>Z<

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:54 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Just buy Zatanna some time to find the right spell.

>Z<

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:55 PM
stormfront13

thats excatley what i said

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 07:09 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Marvel heroines by themselves would lose.

I am tempted to say that DC ones would win (supergirl, wonder woman etc...), but the first appearence of doomsday had him smash his way through the JLA with ease, and kill superman.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:14 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
well imo this how it goes- sue creates a big field right around the women right away- storm and the telekinetics lift him in the air since strength is basically useless when you can't hit anyone. zatanna says some kind of spell that sends him into a black hole and then its done.

you realize doomsday will shatter that se shield right? And hell hes so fast that hed take out at least 4 women as soon as the shields down. If deathstroke took out Zatanna do you honestly think Doomsday cant? Seriously hes fast enough to trade blows with Supes all these girls would start dropping like flies quickly, hell storm would get ripped in half.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:28 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

In a purely physical confrontation, yes, Doomsday more than likely crushes them for their stupidiy to slug it out with him.

Stormfront's scenario could and more than likely would work. The direct approach against Doomsday is a losing battle, you have to use intelligence. Raven, Jean, and Sue Storm can all build a field that could last long enough to let Storm sweep Doomsday up in a tornado, I'm sure he doesn't weigh more than a full grown elephant. Then one of the telekinetics just stabilizes him so that he's stuck in the center of the vortex. All of Doomsday's strength and speed are meaningless when he's stuck in mid-air within a tornado, he has no leverage to use his strength. Then it's just a matter of Zatanna finding a spell that teleports him somewhere where he won't be a threat.

>Z<

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:00 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Still have to worry about the bones. They shoot out of his knuckles, and are still attached to him so he can put them into somebody, and bring them to him like he did Supes in Hunter/Prey. Unless by some odd chance he did something smart, and put them into the ground, and pulled himself to them, and out of the tornado.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:06 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well i think my plan works so imo girls win

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:38 PM