KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk or spiderman?

hulk or spiderman?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
hulk 3 42.86%
spiderman 4 57.14%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hulk or spiderman?
Started by: MarioX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MarioX
Booker T Washington

hulk or spiderman?

hulk or spiderman? i like spiderman.

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 07:24 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am hoping you mean Spider-Man with the Alien Symbiot
and the Captian Universe (name?) powers?

Otherwise, Hulk, though Spider-Man is faster.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 07:28 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

This is a fight that Hulk would eventually win......it would take a long time
as we've seen so often in the past between these two.
Peter did say to MJ once that he could find a way to beat Hulk, but
that would be through killing him.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:09 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
This is a fight that Hulk would eventually win......it would take a long time
as we've seen so often in the past between these two.
Peter did say to MJ once that he could find a way to beat Hulk, but
that would be through killing him.

Peter Parker isn't known for over confidence so if he says he can kill the Hulk then i would be inclined to believe that he has thought through a plan to do it even if he is strongly opposed to killing anyone......... i'd love to know what it is......... maybe they should write a "what if..." where he has to use his plan

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

imo spiderman is extremley overrated. imo he loses BADLEY

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:26 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

in my opinion writing "in my opinion" or "imo" is redundant as almost everything posted on this site is "opinion"......... but he does claim to be able to take down the Hulk even though he is more than aware of the power difference...... i just want to see what he has planned

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 09:03 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

me too like nothin can take down the hulk

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 09:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'm sure he would be one of the best guys to help take down Hulk but by himself all he can really do is dodge until he gets tagged.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 12:03 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
in my opinion writing "in my opinion" or "imo" is redundant as almost everything posted on this site is "opinion"

That's not necessarily true. Sometimes one can say
something that is backed by evidence, in which case
it isn't entirely "opinion".

Here, if I say Hulk is stronger than Spider-Man, that isn't an
opinion, it's fact (atleast comic book fact). If I say that because
of that strength, Hulk will beat Spider-Man, that that is a kind
of opinion, but one founded on an interpretation of facts. And if
I say that Spider-Man sucks, well then that is entirely a
matter of presonal opinion, with no bearing to facts (unless
Spider-Man is gay, ofcourse).

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 12:45 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

that's why i said "almost everything" instead of just plain everything...... 'cos i knew someone would respond to it and i wanted to cover myself from retaliations of any people who may have taken offence from it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 01:37 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
that's why i said "almost everything" instead of just plain everything...... 'cos i knew someone would respond to it and i wanted to cover myself from retaliations of any people who may have taken offence from it

Hmmm, clever.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 01:54 AM
savagerampage

The only way spiderman has a chance, and i mean only way is the fight like he had with juggernaut. spiderman was getting his ass kicked until juggernaut accidently walked into wet concrete which then harded. otherwise, it would only be a matter of time before hulk rolls up a daily bugle and squishes the spider.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 01:58 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

In my opinion, Spider-Man. He might find a way to defeat the Hulk. I agree it would be a long battle.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:57 AM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I like Spiderman alot, but i am sorry. there is absolutely no way that Spiderman can beat the Hulk. Unless maybe we are talking about Spider Phoenix. LOL, anyone read that dumbass comic? Pathetic.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 04:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

One or two thunder claps should rupture all of Peter's organs and take him out of the fight with out two much trouble

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 09:02 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk and spidey have fought soooo many times and spiderman never loses and spidey is hella smart so spider would win

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:46 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote